(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video highlights and more)
(More players pages: Greg Brown | Cliff Omoruyi | Jonathan Kuminga
More info: John Calipari’s recruiting history at Kentucky)
- Herald-Leader Sports Pass: New deal includes all of our stories for $30/year.
- Visit our new player pages: Greg Brown | Cliff Omoruyi | Jonathan Kuminga
- What’s next?: Five UK recruiting storylines to follow now that the early signing period is finished, including a look at the targets left on the Cats’ radar for 2020.
- Calipari’s recruiting comments: Coach talks about UK’s signees for first time; Read what he said about the six new additions and what he sees in each of them.
- Podcast: John Clay and Ben Roberts wrap up the early signing period with a look at each of UK’s new additions and talk about what comes next in recruiting.
- Rivals.com: Calipari, Mack should be among the top recruiters of the next decade.
- National analyst takes a look at some recruiting storylines to watch this winter.
- UK target Khristian Lander might be city’s top player since Cheaney, McCarty.
- SEC: Sharife Cooper’s signing another example of how far Auburn has come.
- On TV this week: Three chances to watch UK commitment Brandon “BJ” Boston.
- Marquette got a commitment from Dawson Garcia, once a recruit with UK interest.
- Top 10 recruit Makur Maker says he will not go overseas to play next season.
- NCAA says James Wiseman will be suspended a total of 12 games this season.
- Rivals.com rankings: John Calipari has been the best recruiter of the decade.
- Former UK player listed among analyst’s biggest rankings misses of the 2010s.
- Top 10 “dynamic duos” in every recruiting class of the decade (UK on here twice).
- ESPN analyst says Texas is the favorite for top-10 UK target Greg Brown.
- UK signee Terrence Clarke is 4th in preseason voting for Mr. Basketball USA.
- UK assistant coach saw a couple of points guards from the 2022 class this week.
- SEC news: Oak Hill point guard remains torn between Kansas and Arkansas.
- NBA Draft stock: ESPN projects three Kentucky players inside the draft range.
- Watch: New video featuring all six of Kentucky’s early commitments for 2020.
- Video: National analyst breaks down Kentucky’s No. 1-ranked recruiting class.
- National analyst breaks down Rivals.com’s “All-Decade” team of star recruits.
- SEC news: LSU got a commitment from a five-star guard to start of the week.
- Still no sign of Kentucky interest in five-star guard Karim Mane (pay site).
- New rankings: Where the national websites put Devin Askew in the 2020 class.
- Rivals.com: Kentucky has been one of the big winners in 2020 recruiting so far.
- National analyst ranks the No. 1 recruits from 2010-19; Labissiere isn’t last.
- 10 biggest recruiting storylines of the decade (one is all about John Calipari).
- 5-star guard Skyy Clark still planning visit to Kentucky this season (pay site).
- New UK signee Isaiah Jackson blogs about why he committed to the Wildcats.
- Five-star Kentucky point guard target Jaden Bradley living up to the hype.
- Video: Kentucky signee Cam’Ron Fletcher featured as area athlete of the week.
- SEC: Alabama snags commitment from Top 100 recruit Keon Ambrose-Hylton.
- BIG COMMITMENT: Isaiah Jackson picked Kentucky over Alabama on Saturday; His coach and national analyst Evan Daniels tell us about how he will fit in at UK.
- Cal’s biggest class ever: This marks the first time that UK has had this many early signees under Calipari, who might have already locked up the No. 1 ranking.
- Isaiah Jackson on his UK decision: “It’s always been like the place for me.”
- Friday notes: Analyst talks to us about top 2020 recruits who could skip college.
- Rivals.com roundtable on if the early period should change and must-get recruits.
- In-state star Zion Harmon acknowledges UK is no longer on his list (pay site).
- SEC: Rick Barnes and Tennessee are starting to flex on the recruiting trail.
- 247Sports officially updates its rankings to give Kentucky the No. 1 class.
- Reclassification: Devin Askew signs with Kentucky and officially moves to 2020, which will move UK past Duke and UNC, into the No. 1 spot in recruiting rankings.
- Video feature on 2020 star Greg Brown, one of Kentucky’s top remaining targets.
- Four-star wing Cam’Ron Fletcher officially signed with Kentucky on Thursday.
- National analyst: Teams that have landed building blocks for the future.
- Analyst takes a look at ten 2020 prospects who’ll be impactful next season.
- National: Kansas added a fourth player to its 2020 class on Thursday night.
- Lance Ware signs: Kentucky officially announces the addition of star forward.
- National analyst weighs in on Greg Brown, Isaiah Jackson and Cliff Omoruyi.
- Column: If NCAA has to punish somebody in James Wiseman case, blame Penny.
- James Wiseman withdraws lawsuit against NCAA, hopes to regain his eligibility.
- Basketball’s early signing period is overrated, says Rivals national analyst.
- SEC news: All three of Tennessee’s highly touted recruits signed Wednesday.
- Cade Cunningham signs with Oklahoma State; Isaiah Todd is not signing early.
- UK target Jonathan Kuminga remains No. 1 in the USA Today rankings for 2021.
- Terrence Clarke signs: It’s official — UK has its top-ranked recruit in years.
- Women’s recruiting: Kentucky signed 3 nationally ranked players Wednesday.
- Evan Daniels says Greg Brown and Cliff Omoruyi recruitments are “wide open.”
- National analyst likes Duke’s chances with Kentucky target Patrick Baldwin.
- Duke, UNC and Kentucky hold top 3 spots in rankings going into signing period.
- Juwan Howard doesn’t need to be Penny Hardaway to build a recruiting power.
- ESPN analyst thinks Kentucky is the favorite for 2020 forward Isaiah Jackson.
- 5-star recruit Bryce Thompson on why he picked Kansas despite NCAA shadow.
- Here’s what Penny Hardaway said about James Wiseman in 2018 deposition.
- A look at the best commitments in each conference so far for the 2020 cycle.
- Evan Daniels takes a look at some of the highlights going into signing day.
- National: Five-star recruit Nimari Burnett has committed to Texas Tech.
- The importance of being Bronny: The fame, game and influence of LeBron’s son.
- National analyst takes a look at 2020 stars who could end up skipping college.
- New video highlights of Greg Brown, one of UK’s top targets left for 2020.
- Associated Press: Prep basketball takes backseat to AAU in recruiting game.
- Explaining the NCAA questions on Penny Hardaway and James Wiseman.
- UK point guard target Kennedy Chandler recaps official visit to Syracuse.
- WHO’S LEFT?: The early signing period starts this week, and few top recruits remain uncommitted; A closer look at where all of those players could end up.
- UK target Jaden Bradley stood out at an early season event in North Carolina.
- A couple of SEC teams have the most on the line in the early signing period.
- Closer look at Kennedy Chandler, a UK point guard target in the class of 2021.
- Opposing coach on Devin Askew: “He is a guy you do not want to play against.”
- Louisville landed a commitment from a Top 100 national recruit on Sunday.
- Slam Magazine takes a closer look at Terrence Clarke, the Cats’ top commitment.
- Memphis columnist: Memphis and Penny taking a big risk with James Wiseman.
- SEC news: Ole Miss lands its top ranked commitment ever in Matthew Murrell.
- More SEC: Arkansas landed a commitment from top-50 recruit Moses Moody.
- Rivals.com roundtable takes a look at some surprise classes in the 2020 cycle.
- Major news: Former UK recruiting target James Wiseman ruled ineligible Friday by NCAA, which says Penny Hardaway helped him financially in high school.
- National analyst: ‘Nobody has a feel’ for what UK target Cliff Omoruyi will do.
- UK commitments, several targets on USA Today’s preseason all-America team.
- Isaiah Jackson tops list of available PFs, and it’s still Kentucky vs. Alabama.
- Possible UK target Kennedy Chandler says recruitment ‘completely wide open.’
- Long video interview: 2021 star Jabari Smith talks about his game, recruitment.
- Rivals analyst believes that Cade Cunningham nearly committed to Kentucky.
- National: Seven programs with a lot on line during the early signing period.
- National: Dawson Garcia set to take final visits with decision coming soon.
- No. 1 recruit makes a list: And a perceived favorite is out for the UK target.
- John Clay: Parity might rule in college, but only one team has Tyrese Maxey.
- Watch: New video highlights of Terrence Clarke, the Cats’ top-ranked commit.
- Rivals analyst says UK seems to be “surging” in the recruitment of Greg Brown.
- National analyst says it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Quickley back next season.
- OFF THE BOARD: Cade Cunningham commits to Oklahoma State over Kentucky; National analyst expects Devin Askew to reclassify and play for UK next season.
- North Carolina landed a commitment from a top 50 national player Tuesday night.
- National: How Penny Hardaway became the godfather of Memphis basketball.
- UK’s next commitment?: National analyst updates us on 5-star Isaiah Jackson, plus latest on Greg Brown, Cliff Omoruyi, Paolo Banchero and Cade Cunningham.
- 247Sports looks at the 10 most impactful freshmen for the 2019-20 season.
- Watch: New video highlights of Skyy Clark, already a major UK target for 2022.
- National: James Wiseman had a huge game in his first appearance for Memphis.
- Five-star recruit Makur Maker looking for adversity as NBA ponders eligibility.
- All three of ESPN’s experts are picking Kentucky to advance to the Final Four.
- National analyst Corey Evans’ mailbag includes thoughts on Cade Cunningham.
- Treasure Hunt picks UK: Hunt is one of Matthew Mitchell’s best recruits ever; Her mother and coach talk to us about her big decision and future at Kentucky.
- NBA executives think UK and Duke might not produce a lottery pick this season.
- National: Miami landed a commitment from a five-star recruit in the 2020 class.
- Season starts tomorrow: Here’s how Calipari and the Cats have fared against No. 1-ranked teams, with some additional history on UK and big-time opponents.
- Kentucky target AJ Griffin announced a commitment to Duke on Monday morning.
- Look for a decision from Cade Cunningham before November is finished.
- Paolo Banchero reiterates that he will not move to the class of 2020 (pay).
- Analyst’s notes: What is Louisville getting in juco star Jayden Scrubb?
- UK commitment Brandon Boston scored 30 points in exhibition loss over weekend.
- Penny Hardaway aims to cash in on a monster Memphis recruiting class.
- The No. 10 player in the 2020 class could pick professional route over college.
- What to expect: A closer look at every scholarship player on Kentucky’s roster, with a rundown of what fans should expect (and hope for) from each Wildcat.
- Duke added top-30 recruit Mark Williams to its No. 1-ranked class on Friday.
- National analysts discuss how this Duke group compares to past classes.
- The method behind UK recruiting: Kentucky assistant coaches talk to us about how they find the right players, and how they avoid being ‘a hat on the table’.
- Watch: Some video highlights of Brandon Boston with his new high school team.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING