- Herald-Leader Sports Pass: New deal includes all of our stories for $30/year.
- UK Mailbag, Part II: We answered your questions about the Cats’ starting five, Johnny Juzang’s potential, the likelihood of Cal playing small ball, and if it’ll work.
- National analyst’s notes on UK, Memphis, Duke recruiting, and Cade Cunningham.
- Watch: Some summer video highlights featuring Kentucky target Cliff Omoruyi.
- SI: Cade Cunningham might be the early frontrunner for No. 1 in 2021 draft.
- National: Mick Cronin’s plan to recast UCLA from blue-blood to blue collar.
- Memphis will hold pro day for NBA teams featuring potential lottery picks.
- Recruiting mailbag: We answered your questions related to 2020 point guards, frontcourt possibilities, and the latest with Makur Maker and Terrence Clarke.
- In-state standout Zion Harmon landed an offer from Louisville this week.
- UK target Jonathan Kuminga remains No. 1 in ESPN rankings for class of 2021.
- Canadian star Karim Mane could still be a possibility in UK’s point guard search.
- UK is still “strongly interested” in 2020 forward Dawson Garcia (pay site).
- 2020 breakdown: Evan Daniels talks to us about who Kentucky might land next, and where UK’s early commits and top targets landed in new 247Sports rankings.
- Next local star?: Emerging UK target from inside the state goes from unranked to national Top 100; Evan Daniels tells us why (and talks about his recruitment).
- Dan Wetzel: Nike is simply ignoring internal emails that discussed paying recruits.
- New rankings: Battle for the No. 1 spot intensifies in updated Top247 for 2020.
- Roundtable discussion: Analysts break down toughest calls, favorite prospects.
- Full rankings: Brandon Boston is UK’s highest-ranked commitment at No. 15.
- Buzz: UK might have a better shot with Greg Brown that people think (pay).
- Greg Brown sets up some official visits; wants to see a big game at Kentucky.
- New video highlights of Brandon Boston, the Wildcats’ top commitment for 2019.
- National analyst looks at who could be Kentucky’s next commitment for 2020.
- Brandon Boston is ranked No. 9 overall in the latest 2020 rankings from ESPN.
- Rivals.com has major UK target Devin Askew among the biggest risers for 2021.
- Major visit: Kentucky will host a top-five recruit for Big Blue Madness weekend.
- NIX PICKS UCLA: The nation’s No. 1-ranked point guard commits to the Bruins, just one day after including Kentucky among the five finalists in his recruitment.
- Big-time UK target Josh Christopher in the process of setting up visits (pay).
- PrepHoops.com has Brandon Boston at No. 9 in its new class of 2020 rankings.
- Watch: Some new video highlights of Isaiah Todd, a 5-star target for 2020.
- NBC Sports: The nation’s 10 best basketball prospects regardless of age.
- Watch: New video of Kentucky target JT Thor, who has reclassified to 2020.
- Nike texts, emails show officials eager to pursue middle school hoops prodigy.
- UK has a chance: National analyst talks to us about top-10 recruit Greg Brown, who surprisingly included Kentucky on his list of five finalists earlier this month.
- Big boost: Major UK target moves closer to five-star zone in updated rankings.
- In-state star JJ Traynor has recruiting visits planned to Kentucky and Louisville.
- National: Oregon landed another highly touted commitment for 2019 on Sunday.
- Rivals roundtable includes thoughts on UK targets Greg Brown, Chet Holmgren.
- Text messages released: New court documents show alleged communication between UK coach, Nike official; Docs include additional mention of “Kentucky.”
- Recruiting thoughts: Why UK has been passing up on some elite 2020 talent, the point guard picture for 2020, and some new insight on two top-10 prospects.
- National analyst looks at possible favorites for seven top players in 2020 class.
- Analyst names UK as one of a few most likely to end up with 2020’s top class.
- Likely UK target Chet Holmgren breaks down his move against Steph Curry.
- NCAA.com names Tyrese Maxey was one of the nation’s most exciting players.
- 2020 point guard Daishen Nix plans to make college decision soon (pay site).
- A perfect fit?: Kahlil Whitney raised eyebrows with his play over the weekend; National analyst who was there tells us about how he can fill a void for the Cats.
- Kentucky mentioned: UK coach is included in new court filing related to scandal in college basketball, though no wrongdoing is implied against the Wildcats.
- New addition: Kentucky adds third walk-on to next season’s basketball team.
- Analyst: Isaiah Todd continues to impress; No indication of any favorites.
- Possible UK target Mady Sissoko planning official visit to Memphis (pay site).
- More insight on D.J. Wagner, the next in line in the Wagner basketball family.
- UK target Kennedy Chandler and his father talk recruiting after Arkansas visit.
- National: Top 10 recruit in the 2021 class transferring to Memphis high school.
- Watch: New video highlights of Jaden Hardy, a recruit on UK’s radar for 2021.
- National experts like UK’s chances: Latest rankings for the 2019-20 season are high on the Wildcats, but the first night of this campaign will be a tough one.
- Breakout summer for likely UK target Chet Holmgren has been ‘like a dream.’
- National analyst says Cade Cunningham to Oklahoma State is no slam dunk.
- Analyst: BJ Boston is one of nation’s most important early commitments.
- Watch: New video highlights of Cade Cunningham from his stellar summer.
- Gary Parrish: NCAA should stop listening to Commission on College Basketball.
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. picked up a scholarship offer from Auburn on Tuesday.
- The class of 2020: Our page dedicated to UK’s top targets for 2020 has been updated with the latest info, rankings, video highlights and more on each player.
- Prediction: National analyst logs a new pick for early Kentucky target in 2020.
- DANTE PICKS OREGON: Here’s what the recruiting loss means for Kentucky, which will go into the season with a frontcourt thinner than Calipari had hoped.
- ‘It’s such a blessing’: Lance Ware talks recent UK offer and his recruitment.
- In latest blog post, Sharife Cooper says he’s “going with the flow” with recruiting.
- Analyst: Kahlil Whitney might be UK’s best option at power forward in 2019-20.
- ESPN: N’Faly Dante would move UK to No. 2 in early rankings for 2019-20 season.
- National: Which program will be the next first-time national title winner?
- John Clay: NCAA makes sharp U-turn on agent requirements for college players.
- National analyst’s notes on Jalen Green, N’Faly Dante, several other UK targets.
- Watch: Summer highlights of Chet Holmgren, an intriguing 7-footer in 2021 class.
- Sports Illustrated: High school phenom Emoni Bates already has the NBA buzzing.
- SEC: Auburn’s recruiting ban that wasn’t could add to school’s NCAA issues.
- SEC: Texas A&M gets a late 2019 commitment from a Top 100 national recruit.
- New prediction: National analyst makes a pick on N’Faly Dante’s destination.
- Josh Christopher continues big summer with poster dunk and 40-point game.
- Top 10 recruit Ziaire Williams cuts list to 7 schools (no offer from Kentucky).
- Video feature: Cam’Ron Fletcher talks about his decision to commit to Kentucky.
- Possible UK target Kennedy Chandler discusses becoming a national recruit.
- Watch: Video highlights of Jaden Hardy, a recruit to keep an eye on for 2021.
- Analysts agree that Texas is the favorite for Kentucky target Greg Brown.
- Paolo Banchero’s blog: Recruit explains excitement of Calipari, Coach K contact.
- Rivals analyst’s notes: Don’t expect a decision from Greg Brown anytime soon.
- Analyst: UK remains an “intriguing option” for 2020 forward Dawson Garcia (pay).
- Rivals.com: Seven teams with no 2020 commits that should have a big fall.
- Bleacher Report includes only two UK players among top 50 NBA Draft prospects.
- No mention of Kentucky in latest update on 2020 sharpshooter Bryce Thompson.
- Watch: Some new video highlights of early 2021 PG target Kennedy Chandler.
- National: Michigan planning huge basketball recruiting weekends around football.
- Cuonzo Martin won’t lock down St. Louis — Cam’Ron Fletcher the latest example.
- In-state prospect JJ Traynor could emerge as recruiting option for Kentucky.
- Kentucky high school star Dayvion McKnight has committed to Western Kentucky.
- Rivals.com analyst notes a shifting landscape atop the basketball recruiting world.
- NBA free agency is influencing elite recruits to think ‘super team’ in college.
- Sports Illustrated: Keion Brooks’s versatility will be valued on UK roster.
- National analyst: UK’s chances with Jalen Green, Daishen Nix, Josh Christopher.
- Watch: UK target Chet Holmgren crosses Steph Curry with NBA star’s own move.
- Q&A: Cam’Ron Fletcher’s high school coach talks about recent commitment to UK.
- 2021 point guard Kristian Lander is still on Kentucky’s radar (pay site).
- Five-star forward Greg Brown surprisingly includes Kentucky in his final five.
- Coach says UK’s recent offer to Patrick Baldwin was a no-brainer (pay site).
- SEC: Tennessee picked up a commitment from a top 35 player in the 2020 class.
- Tyler Ulis’ younger brother announced his commitment to Iowa on Tuesday.
- National analyst’s latest thoughts on N’Faly Dante, Daishen Nix and JT Thor.
- Analyst still thinks Jalen Green picks Memphis; JT Thor might end up at UK.
- UK target Scottie Barnes will play his senior season at Montverde Academy.
- Watch: AAU season highlights featuring major Kentucky target Josh Christopher.
- National: The No. 1 recruit in the 2020 class committed to USC on Monday.
- Five-star target JT Thor moves into 2020 class; Another UK visit expected soon.
- Analyst: Difficult to name a favorite after Isaiah Todd cuts list to five schools.
- Kentucky target Lance Ware cuts list to five schools and sets some visits.
- Weekend notes on Terrence Clarke and possible Kentucky target Ziaire Williams.
- Analyst: Wing duo of Fletcher and Boston gives UK plenty of versatility (pay).
- Possible UK target Dawson Garcia might wait on decision until spring (pay).
- FLETCHER COMMITS: National analyst talks to us about Cats’ latest addition, and about the crowded backcourt that Kentucky could have a year from now.
- Rivals.com analysts still fully expect Cade Cunningham to pick Oklahoma State.
- National analyst: UK target Jonathan Kuminga is still the king for the 2021 class.
- Possible UK target Kennedy Chandler will visit Kentucky later this week.
- One to watch: Intriguing 7-footer from Canada with big offers might reclassify.
- 2020 OUTLOOK: A look at all of UK’s recruiting options now that July is over, breaking down the Wildcats’ targets by most likely to end up committing to UK.
- Isaiah Todd’s blog: The 5-star forward has cut hist list to UK and four others.
- 2020 point guard Caleb Love cut his list (had been mentioned as a UK target).
- Tweet: Class of 2021 star Patrick Baldwin earns scholarship offer from UK.
- National analyst with the latest thoughts on N’Faly Dante and Cam’Ron Fletcher.
- New NCAA enforcement model contains glaring conflict of interest from the jump.
- UK target Dawson Garcia backing up his status as an elite power forward (pay).
- Possible UK target Ziaire Williams has no timetable for a decision (pay site).
- Watch: New video highlights of Daishen Nix, a possible 2020 point guard target.
- Cade Cunningham cuts his list to five schools and says his recruitment is open.
- CBS Bracketology: Kentucky and Louisville are 1-2 in South in early projections.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING