- Follow on Twitter: Stay up to date with the latest UK b-ball recruiting news.
- Top UK target Hunter Sallis still planning to hold off on decision until spring.
- Kentucky already showing interest in Jalen Hooks, a wing in the class of 2023.
- Transfer news: The Ivy League player of the year will be available this spring.
- Promising point guard in the 2023 class has been working out with Tony Delk.
- Former Kentucky target Trey Kaufman will make his college decision next week.
- One to watch?: Kansas among those that have already offered 2022 big man.
- Meet Lance Ware: Those who know the UK freshman best say fans will love him; Ware himself talks to us about why he’s here and what he wants to accomplish.
- National analyst: Kentucky still in the running for the No. 1 class in 2021.
- Kentucky still among the schools involved with class of 2021 big man Mac Etienne.
- One-time Kentucky recruit of interest Bryce McGowens narrows list to five.
- Latest on 2022 small forward Dariq Whitehead, who has early Kentucky interest.
- Brandon Boston Jr. is No. 5 newcomer in college basketball, according to ESPN.
- France big man Mady Traore could be a recruit to keep an eye on in he future.
- National analyst: North Carolina can’t afford to miss out on Hunter Sallis.
- No. 1 recruit Patrick Baldwin Jr. thinks he might be getting closer to decision.
- SEC news: Alabama lands a commitment from one of nation’s best juco players.
- PODCAST: John Clay and Ben Roberts discuss Olivier Sarr’s status with the SEC, the latest with UK recruiting, including a new offer and next week’s commitments.
- 2021 shooting guard Brandin Podziemski breaks down UK and Kansas offers.
- Possible UK target Bryce McGowens will cut his list to five schools next week.
- Eric Bossi lists off some players that might be on Kentucky’s radar for 2022.
- SEC news: Possible UK target Sage Tolentino announces a commitment to Auburn.
- Get to know Chris Livingston, a top-3 national recruit in the class of 2022.
- The ‘baby’ of Kentucky basketball: Devin Askew talks to us about his future at UK, why he’s here, why he’s not afraid, and what it’s like being the youngest Cat.
- 247Sports’ Jerry Meyer says he’s sticking with UK for his Bryce Hopkins pick.
- Three-star shooting guard from Wisconsin claims a scholarship offer from UK.
- Gary Parrish also thinks new NCAA rule should help Olivier Sarr play this season.
- ‘Hard to imagine the SEC denying eligibility to such an important player’ at UK.
- Prospect says UK’s Jai Lucas has been the easiest college recruiter to talk to.
- How COVID restrictions have slowed Kentucky’s team bonding so far this season.
- Video feature: Door to door — get to know Kentucky freshman Cam’Ron Fletcher.
- Good news on Sarr?: Action from the NCAA on Wednesday could finally clear UK to play transfer Olivier Sarr this season, bypassing SEC rule that’s holding him up.
- Coaches constantly checking in on UK target Daimion Collins … and his horse.
- Kansas offers Skyy Clark’s younger brother, a recruit in the class of 2024.
- NCAA crafting name, image, likeness legislation with hopes of quick adoption.
- A 6-foot-11 frontcourt player from France is getting attention top big schools.
- One to watch: Louisville, Indiana among those with early interest in 2023 recruit.
- National: Memphis has landed another commitment for the class of 2021.
- Commitment coming soon?: The experts expect Kentucky to add to 2021 class, and the next addition to the group could be coming aboard next week.
- More good news?: 247Sports analyst logs another pro-UK Crystal Ball pick.
- ‘Time for a change’: … But not necessarily a huge step up for Davion Mintz.
- Starting next year, all transfers are expected to be able to play without sitting.
- One to watch?: 2023 point guard already has three ACC scholarship offers.
- National: Howard coach Kenny Blakeney talks Makur Maker, upcoming season.
- Decision is near: Skyy Clark’s dad talks to us about next week’s announcement, playing with multiple guards, why he’s deciding now, and possible move to 2021.
- No mention of Kentucky in the latest update on 2022 point guard Bruce Thornton.
- SEC news: LSU has landed a commitment from another top 50 national recruit.
- National: No. 22 player in class of 2021 committed to Oregon over the weekend.
- Alabama and Duke among finalists for one of the top big men in the 2021 class.
- Crystal Ball: More good news for Kentucky with a couple of major 2021 targets.
- More recruiting notes: What’s going on with Kentucky and the class of 2022? Patrick Baldwin Jr. to Milwaukee? A two-team race for UK target Daimion Collins?
- Rivals.com’s analyst “best guess” is that Moussa Diabate will pick Kentucky.
- UK target Bryce Hopkins likely to make a decision in the next couple of weeks.
- 247Sports: Some teams to watch for possible Kentucky target Bryce McGowens.
- Kentucky is one of the schools with early interest in 2022 center Dereck Lively.
- Big SEC news: Auburn lands a commitment from a top 5 recruit in the 2021 class.
- Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook picks Tennessee, not UK, to win SEC.
- National analyst: Kentucky is no longer a lock for 2021 forward Bryce Hopkins.
- Rivals analyst gives ‘slight edge’ to Oklahoma in Daimion Collins recruitment.
- Dick Vitale’s preseason top 40 rankings for upcoming college basketball season.
- Eric Bossi elaborates on his Hunter Sallis Crystal Ball prediction (pay site).
- National: Wichita State’s Gregg Marshall investigated after abuse allegations.
- UK basketball mailbag: When will the SEC finally rule on Olivier Sarr’s transfer? Who will be the starting five for UK? How good will the Cats’ point guard play be?
- Eligible this season?: UK trying to get Jacob Toppin ready to play in 2020-21.
- Kentucky reaches out to Bryce McGowens, a 5-star Florida State decommitment.
- Meet five incoming college basketball freshmen who could be the next NBA stars.
- National: No. 8 player in the 2021 class narrows his recruitment to four schools.
- Possible Kentucky target Sage Tolentino has a scholarship offer from Auburn.
- Michigan in process of submitting waiver for one of Olivier Sarr’s ex-teammates.
- National: Oregon has landed one of the top 50 recruits in the class of 2021.
- Kentucky high schoolers Maker Bar and James Jewell star at recruiting event.
- Recruiting mailbag: Dominoes about to start falling for the UK class of 2021? How Cats are recruiting through COVID; And a new approach to roster-building.
- Brandon Boston Jr. will be top contender for national player of the year honors.
- Kentucky freshman Terrence Clarke: “I feel our whole team is great.”
- One to watch: Get to know new top ten 2022 Turkish prospect Adem Bona.
- In-state talent: Kaleb Glenn might be Kentucky’s biggest prospect in years, and his coach talks to us about his growing game and early stages of his recruitment.
- Final five: One of UK’s top 2021 priorities takes another step toward decision.
- Not much Kentucky talk in in-depth interview with top-ranked Pat Baldwin Jr.
- Bilas: Nike Sibande case shines a light on NCAA’s broken transfer waiver system.
- 2021 top five prospect Jabari Smith sets his commitment date and time.
- Big prediction: Major Crystal Ball pick goes in UK’s favor for top-10 recruit.
- Jon Rothstein places Kentucky at No. 2 in his preseason SEC power rankings.
- Longtime Rivals.com national analyst Eric Bossi now working for 247Sports.com.
- Watch: New video breakdown featuring possible 2022 target Chris Livingston.
- Making the case for Jaden Hardy as the No. 1 recruit in the class of 2021.
- Olivier Sarr: UK waits (and waits) to add ‘most improved player in America.’
- SEC news: 247Sports.com’s No. 1-ranked point guard commits to Alabama.
- Illinois commitment has been trying to sell UK target Bryce Hopkins on Illini.
- No mention of Kentucky in latest blog post from 2022 star Scoot Henderson.
- National: Ryan Mutombo — son of Dikembe Mutombo — commits to Georgetown.
- Watch: New video highlights featuring top Kentucky freshman Brandon Boston Jr.
- 2022 power forward Eric Dailey Jr. says he has early interest from Kentucky.
- National: Memphis has picked up a commitment from a top 50 recruit for 2021.
- Rivals.com: Awkward interactions prospects have had with college coaches.
- Options dwindling: Recruits in the 2021 class are making college commitments extraordinarily early in the process, despite the NCAA’s ongoing recruiting ban.
- National: North Carolina has landed a Top 100 commitment for the class of 2021.
- New Tar Heels’ commitment says he’s recruiting Hunter Sallis and Skyy Clark.
- 247Sports: An early look at the top class of 2023 recruits in the southeast.
- No. 1 in the rankings: Early UK target tops 247Sports’ first rankings for 2023.
- National analyst believes that Kentucky remains the leader for Skyy Clark.
- ESPN Plus: UK target Moussa Diabate says there is no leader in his recruitment.
- National analyst will be surprised if Pat Baldwin doesn’t pick Duke or Milwaukee.
- Possible UK target Bruce Thornton continues to stand out on the basketball court.
- For all Kentucky’s success, Coach John Calipari knows ‘we could’ve done more.’
- UK has already expressed interest in Congolese forward in the class of 2023.
- Top UK target Hunter Sallis sounds like he’s planning a decision in the spring.
- Recruiting dead period will have far-reaching effects on recruits, college sports.
- Bryce Hopkins’ dad pushes back against idea he’ll definitely pick Kentucky.
- Jaden Bradley in no hurry with his recruitment. “I’m just enjoying the process.”
- SEC news: Alabama landed a commitment from a 4-star recruit over the weekend.
- Notes: National analyst thinks Georgetown will land Dikembe Mutombo’s son.
- Serious interest: Coach of Daimion Collins talks to us about the 5-star recruit, his growing talent, his interest in Kentucky, and a timetable for his commitment.
- Rivals.com: Kentucky leads list of top 10 coaching jobs in college basketball.
- Bipartisan federal name, image and likeness bill introduced for college sports.
- National analyst sticking with Kentucky prediction for Skyy Clark … for now.
- Video feature: Get to know incoming Kentucky power forward Isaiah Jackson.
- Tyler Herro journey’s from Wisconsin decommitment to overnight NBA star.
- NCAA SAYS SARR ELIGIBLE: Herald-Leader confirms NCAA approved request for Olivier Sarr, but the SEC still has to clear him to play for the Cats this season.
- NCAA says Independent Accountability Resolution Process will handle LSU case.
- Interesting trend: RSCI rankings for 2021 cycle show UK really is moving away from higher-ranked recruits in favor of more diverse approach to filling the class.
- Jon Rothstein: 25 impact freshmen for the 2020-21 college basketball season.
- Longtime UK target Skyy Clark will announce his college decision next month.
- New Oklahoma commitment says his No. 1 recruiting target is Daimion Collins.
- National analyst says Texas could be a “sleeper” for UK target Bryce Hopkins.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING
- NATIONAL: Rivals.com | ESPN | 247Sports | Zags Blog | Sports Illustrated
- LOCAL: H-L | Courier-Journal | Cats Illustrated | Vaught’s Views | Cats’ Pause
- PREDICTIONS: 2021 Crystal Ball | 2022 Crystal Ball | Eric Bossi | Corey Evans
- MORE: ESPN Draft news | Ball Is Life | MaxPreps | CBS Sports | HoopSeen