(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video highlights and more)
(More: Calipari’s recruiting history)
- Herald-Leader Sports Pass: New deal includes all of our stories for $30/year.
- Intriguing possibility: 7-footer makes 3s, could be nation’s best shot-blocker and is on UK’s radar; Evan Daniels tells us about the new No. 2-ranked recruit.
- Watch: New video highlights of Paolo Banchero, one of UK’s top 2021 targets.
- John Calipari visited with 2020 power forward Isaiah Jackson earlier this week.
- National: Duke landed a commitment from a highly touted guard on Wednesday.
- 247Sports: Which players have the potential to keep rising in the class of 2021?
- SEC: Does well-traveled Eric Musselman have the right formula at Arkansas?
- Looking forward: Cal’s mission for UK basketball — ‘How do we stay on top?’
- UK target Jonathan Kuminga holds on to the No. 1 spot in the 247Sports rankings.
- More: The full rankings — 7-footer Chet Holmgren has moved up to No. 2.
- Analyst: UK still involved in some of biggest “high stakes” recruitments for 2020.
- National analyst takes a look at who Memphis might land for the class of 2020.
- UK vs. U of L?: The latest development in UK’s search for a 2020 point guard could lead to some bad news for the Wildcats (and good news for the Cardinals).
- Out of contention: Kentucky didn’t make the list of finalists for 5-star forward, who is still considering North Carolina, Kansas, Memphis and several others.
- Watch: New Ball Is Life video mixtape featuring new UK commit Terrence Clarke.
- Kentucky not among the four schools on Scottie Barnes’ list of visits right now.
- National analyst weighs in on UK’s 2020 options and Makur Maker’s recruitment.
- Duke is expected to visit with top Kentucky target Paolo Banchero on Tuesday.
- More bad news?: National recruiting expert has a new prediction for UK target.
- 2020 guard Jamal Mashburn Jr. has three recruiting visits set for later this fall.
- Arizona head coach Sean Miller was in to see UK target Devin Askew on Monday.
- No. 1 junior college player Jay Scrubb setting up visits; No mention of Kentucky.
- Cliff Omoruyi enjoys Auburn visit and doesn’t have timeline for commitment (pay).
- More commitments coming?: UK has the No. 1 class and one of Calipari’s quickest starts, and the Wildcats could be adding at least one more player soon.
- Kentucky moves on: And Oregon might be the landing spot for Jalen Green.
- New prediction: National analyst weighs in on the recruitment of Scottie Barnes.
- Isaiah Jackson set to meet with Calipari, schedules two more official visits.
- Extensive Q&A with Greg Brown, one of UK’s top targets in the 2020 class.
- Analyst: Kentucky, Duke both have a good shot at landing 2021’s Paolo Banchero.
- John Calipari is expected to visit with No. 1-ranked Jonathan Kuminga on Monday.
- Terrence Clarke says Brandon Boston was key to his own commitment to UK.
- Cliff Omoruyi enjoys his official visit to Auburn, and TCU is coming up next.
- CLARKE COMMITS: Boston native chooses Kentucky and moves to 2020 class; National analysts tell us what the elite recruit will bring to Lexington next season.
- WHAT’S NEXT?: Does this end UK’s chances for Jalen Green & Josh Christopher? National analysts talk to us about Clarke’s impact on those two 2020 recruits.
- Giving back: UK’s incoming players visited a local elementary school Friday.
- Evan Daniels is leaning toward Kentucky as the early favorite for Devin Askew.
- Watch: New highlights of two top-10 targets — Jalen Green | Josh Christopher
- UK target Paolo Banchero releases his list of nine schools (Kentucky is on it).
- Another recruiting analyst offers thoughts on Jalen Green and Josh Christopher.
- 2022 recruit from Nashville is expected to visit Kentucky for Big Blue Madness.
- In-state standout Zion Harmon is still hoping for a scholarship offer from UK.
- Top 5 national recruit Chet Holmgren will be visiting Iowa State this weekend.
- Boston Globe takes a closer look at likely Kentucky commitment Terrence Clarke.
- UK target Isaiah Todd has set an official visit to Memphis for later this month.
- Auburn and Oregon will both be hosting major UK targets for visits this weekend.
- WARE PICKS KENTUCKY: Analyst and Nike league coach tell us about Ware, who had a breakout summer and should give the Cats lots of frontcourt versatility.
- More on Ware: The new UK commitment’s former coach goes in-depth about what the Cats are getting. “Those are the guys that help you win championships.”
- Oregon will host Jalen Green and Scottie Barnes for recruiting visits this weekend.
- Analyst thinks Marquette might lead for possible UK target Dawson Garcia (pay).
- Watch: New video highlights of Chet Holmgren, an early UK target for 2021.
- 2020 rankings: Lance Ware’s commitment moves UK to the No. 1 spot on the list.
- John Calipari is scheduled to meet with top point guard Devin Askew on Thursday.
- 247Sports: The game changed — What now for the surging preps-to-pro trend?
- Kentucky is No. 3 in ESPN’s updated rankings for the 2019-20 season.
- Watch: New video highlights featuring likely Kentucky commitment Lance Ware.
- National: Can Juwan Howard close with Michigan recruits? We’re about to find out.
- Juco star Jay Scrubb says UofL, Cincy, Xavier, Bama, Memphis are prioritizing him.
- Former Arizona assistant said he paid $40K to ensure player’s academic eligibility.
- Watch: New video highlights of JT Thor, who UK’s Joel Justus visited on Tuesday.
- Analyst doesn’t think Cade Cunningham is done deal but doesn’t have UK second.
- Gary Parrish: Cade Cunningham’s recruitment should be wrapped up, but it isn’t.
- Recruiting analyst expects big jump from Kentucky’s EJ Montgomery this season.
- 247Sports releases its first player rankings for the recruiting class of 2022.
- More from 247Sports: The legend of Emoni Bates continues to grow.
- The NCAA is urging California’s governor not to sign the state’s ‘fair pay’ bill.
- National: 2020 big man Mady Sissoko committed to Michigan State on Tuesday.
- Isaiah Todd talks about his meeting with Joel Justus, feeling like a UK priority.
- Former five-star recruit RJ Hampton says he’s loving life as a pro in New Zealand.
- There’s a chance?: Evan Daniels talks to us about UK and Cade Cunningham after Calipari’s trip to Florida on Monday, the first day of the fall recruiting period.
- More on Calipari’s visit and insight from Cade Cunningham’s high school coach.
- National analyst touches on Kentucky and Louisville targets for the class of 2020.
- Tom Izzo and his assistant coaches visited 2022 phenom Emoni Bates on Monday.
- California bill designed to pay college athletes takes another step in legislature.
- UK target Isaiah Todd took a recruiting visit to North Carolina over the weekend.
- Rivals.com analysts discuss their new rankings for the recruiting class of 2022.
- The full rankings: Possible preps-to-pros phenom Emoni Bates is in No. 1 spot.
- Possible UK target A.J. Griffin will visit Duke for its midnight madness event.
- Fall recruiting preview: John Calipari and UK’s coaches are back on the road starting today, and here’s the latest on the top recruits that they’ll be visiting.
- Not concerned: John Calipari addresses Kenny Payne texts with Nike official, says Kentucky backs off recruits that are perceived to pose possible problems.
- 2020 star forward Isaiah Jackson enjoyed his official visit to UK over the weekend.
- Joel Justus on NBC’s list of young coaches who could be stars 10 years from now.
- Notes: Oklahoma State and Georgia appear to be the favorites for 2020’s JT Thor.
- Final five: 2020 power forward includes Kentucky on his list of recruiting finalists.
- Roundtable: Analysts discuss top five high school prospects, regardless of class.
- Rivals.com analysts break down each position group for the new 2021 rankings.
- 2020 big man Mady Sissoko cuts his list to four schools and sets decision date.
- After Duke clears Zion Williamson, Michael Avenatti insists that Nike paid him.
- New rankings: Rivals.com analysts discuss their updated list for the class of 2021.
- The full list: Terrence Clarke is No. 2 overall; Devin Askew cracks top 10.
- Rivals.com analyst offers some additional thoughts on the new 2020 rankings.
- Major prediction: National analyst picking Kentucky to land 5-star point guard.
- Cade Cunningham and JT Thor will take visits to Oklahoma State this weekend.
- National: Seven programs with big recruiting visits planned for this weekend.
- Evan Daniels says UK won’t get Green or Christopher if they land Terrence Clarke.
- LeBron in favor of California bill that would allow college players to make money.
- Rivals.com analysts take a closer look at the top 2020 recruits by position group.
- Recruiting notes: New visit plans for UK targets and predictions on 2020 stars.
- College coaches think Michigan State is most likely to win title this season.
- Analyst thinks Terrence Clarke is committing now to claim his spot at UK.
- Sports Illustrated: Dynamic Tyrese Maxey could be next great Kentucky guard.
- UK in good shape: National analyst predicting two top-5 recruits will pick Cats; Plus, the latest on a five-star player that could fill UK’s point guard hole for 2020.
- Rivals.com analysts discuss their new player rankings for the class of 2020.
- The full rankings: Brandon Boston is 16th, and Cam’Ron Fletcher is 39th.
- National analyst’s notes on Kentucky targets Josh Christopher and Cliff Omoruyi.
- Louisville could beat out Duke for 2020 star DJ Steward, says analyst (pay site).
- Watch: New highlights of early UK commitments BJ Boston and Cam’Ron Fletcher.
- NCAA won’t get access to unreleased evidence from feds’ corruption investigation.
- Majority of college coaches say players should make money off their own likeness.
- New video highlights of Scottie Barnes, the first 2020 recruit with a UK offer.
- Bad news for Madness?: Scheduling conflict is likely to alter the guest list for Kentucky’s biggest recruiting weekend of the year; Other top schools unaffected.
- Major visit: Top 10 national recruit schedules his official visit to Kentucky.
- New predictions: Analysts don’t see possible frontcourt prospects going to UK.
- Sports Illustrated: UK counting on Kahlil Whitney to make his mark on both ends.
- National analyst breaks down who he thinks UK could land for the 2020 class.
- Video: Eric Bossi breaks down the new Top 10 rankings for the class of 2020.
- Makur Maker plans to take his time with the pro vs. college decision (pay).
- National: Indiana picked up a commitment from a Top 150 prospect on Monday.
- Jalen Green sets official visit to Kentucky and talks about his decision timeline.
- The No. 1 juco player in the 2020 class includes UK among his top 10 schools.
- Big development: Kentucky could be on verge of landing top-5 national recruit; All of these signs are pointing toward a major recruiting victory for the Cats.
- UK point guard target Devin Askew “can’t wait” to get back to Louisville.
- New summer video highlights of Sharife Cooper, a top point guard for 2020.
- Possible UK target Mady Sissoko sets official visit to Michigan State (pay).
- In new Q&A, Evan Daniels says not to count out UK for Greg Brown, Jalen Green.
- Isaiah Jackson’s trip to Kentucky is just one of many key visits this weekend.
- Sports Illustrated looks at the draft stock of Kahlil Whitney and Karim Mane.
- Rivals.com analyst writes about recruiting changes over the past decade.
- National analyst touches on some important themes in high school recruiting.
- Once linked to Kentucky, class of 2020 guard Niels Lane is down to 5 schools.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING