- Follow us on Twitter: Stay up to date on the latest Kentucky recruiting news
- SEC media day: Not all league coaches convinced corruption can be eliminated.
- ‘The sky’s the limit’: Hamidou Diallo and PJ Washington talk about UK commit Immanuel Quickley, who they shared the court with over the summer in Egypt.
- Calipari says that if Jarred Vanderbilt isn’t 100% this season, he won’t play.
- Watch: Video highlights of Zion Williamson from recent USA Basketball camp.
- 2019 star Armando Bacot cuts his list to 10 schools (UK has not offered).
- John Calipari says Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is pushing to start at point guard.
- Kentucky target Keion Brooks previews his weekend visit to Indiana (pay).
- National: Top 50 recruit committed to Arizona State on Wednesday night.
- National: Oregon sued by former recruit who tore ACL during official visit.
- Team notes: UK sets up exhibition game for charity; Injury report on the Cats.
- Video: Michael Porter Jr. can’t wait to play against his friends at Kentucky.
- Rick Pitino has received a subpoena in college basketball fraud investigation.
- Jay Wright hopes NBA can join colleges in solving basketball’s latest crisis.
- Rivals.com: Seven programs to watch as signing period nears (Kentucky is one).
- Five-star forward D.J. Jeffries talks about his visit for Big Blue Madness.
- SEC basketball coaches talk about FBI investigation: “I don’t worry about that.”
- Five-star recruit Emmitt Williams arrested, charged with felony sexual battery.
- NCAA.com: Quade Green is the freshman to watch in Southeastern Conference.
- Elite 2020 recruit Jalen Johnson recaps his visit to Kentucky last weekend.
- Christian Dawkins, the ‘sloppy and reckless’ prodigy at heart of hoops scandal.
- Fallout from the scandal: Recruiting casualties continue to mount in the wake of the federal probe; Could one-and-done rule go away as a result of the scandal?
- Crystal Ball: There’s a new leader for top Kentucky target Zion Williamson.
- Watch: Video highlights of Immanuel Quickley from this month’s Team USA camp.
- National: Wisconsin lost a commitment from a Top 40 recruit on Tuesday.
- Three schools appear to have best shot at No. 1-ranked recruit Vernon Carey.
- Kyle Tucker: A wake-up call for anyone still sleeping on Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.
- Rivals: What are Indiana’s chances to land Darius Garland and Romeo Langford?
- Cam Reddish talks about trying to recruit Zion Williamson, R.J. Barrett to Duke.
- Has success with developed talent changed Roy Williams’ recruiting strategy?
- SEC: Alabama says it hasn’t received subpoena in FBI college basketball probe.
- Kentucky target Quentin Grimes “really enjoyed” his visit to Kansas (pay site).
- Watch: Video highlights of UK target James Wiseman from USA Basketball camp.
- Rick Pitino will never coach college hoops again, industry sources believe.
- KSTV: What is injured freshman Jarred Vanderbilt’s mindset entering the season.
- PODCAST: John Clay and Ben Roberts recap the recruiting side of UK’s Madness; Includes Cats’ chances with Zion, Bol, Keldon Johnson, Barrett and much more.
- COMMITS COMING SOON?: With early signing period nearing, how close is UK to landing more 2018 recruits?; Notes on Zion, surprise Madness guest, Quickley.
- New list: No. 1-ranked recruit includes Kentucky on his updated list of schools.
- Mark Story: If Pitino didn’t know about violations, it’s worse than if he did.
- National: Iowa Coach Fran McCaffery says he’s turned in programs for cheating.
- Top recruit James Wiseman had a “marvelous” visit to Big Blue Madness (pay).
- SEC: Top 100 national recruit in class of 2018 committed to Alabama on Monday.
- Blue-White visitor: Top 10 recruit from 2019 class will be at UK’s scrimmage.
- Louisville scandal: U of L athletics board officially fired Rick Pitino on Monday.
- Associated Press: Dozens of schools conducting internal reviews amid FBI probe.
- Immanuel Quickley thinks UK is the leader for 5-star recruit Keldon Johnson.
- Wetzel: Amid scandal and changing trends, end of one-and-done appears near.
- Injuries to Jarred Vanderbilt, Jemarl Baker create ‘questions to answer’ for UK.
- One of UK’s top 2019 targets will take a visit to Michigan State this weekend.
- Scout.com: Carolina, Arizona, Kansas have top 3 recruiting classes for 2018.
- 2019 point guard Tyrese Maxey “loved” his visit to Big Blue Madness (pay).
- Sports Illustrated: Projecting the Top 100 scorers in college basketball.
- Father says Trae Young “got offered a lot of stuff” during his recruitment.
- UK is always the easy pick to win SEC, but is UK the correct pick this season?
- National: Kansas now has the No. 3 recruiting class in the country for 2018.
- North Carolina is ready to start recruiting like a basketball powerhouse again.
- Miami recruiting target and his father deny federal allegations under oath.
- New offer: Big Blue Madness visitor lands a scholarship offer from Kentucky.
- John Clay: Calipari says Kentucky will be ugly early, and he’s probably right.
- ‘WE WANT YOU!’: UK fans cheer on recruits before start of Big Blue Madness; Every one of the 10 recruits expected to be at Rupp Arena made the trip Friday.
- ‘There’s only one Big Blue’: Drake makes an appearance at Big Blue Madness, and it could have a positive effect on UK’s recruiting efforts for the 2018 class.
- National: Five-star point guard Devon Dotson committed to Kansas on Friday.
- Dan Wetzel: UNC embarrassed the NCAA (and itself) in academic fraud case.
- The NCAA faces criticism for its ruling in the North Carolina academic case.
- Romeo Langford was at North Carolina’s midnight madness, as expected, Friday.
- Video highlights from recent USA basketball camp: Bol Bol | Keldon Johnson
- Madness notes: How successful has John Calipari been with Madness visitors?; Current players reflect on the experience of attending Madness as UK recruits.
- Change of plans: Immanuel Quickley will not be at Big Blue Madness tonight.
- Pat Forde column: Friday’s North Carolina ruling proves the NCAA is useless.
- John Clay: NCAA ruling — North Carolina lawyers 1, college basketball fans 0.
- Commentary: After punting UNC case, NCAA is exposed as powerless, obsolete.
- No penalties for UNC, but NC State freshman ineligible for attending a class.
- National: UNC receives no significant penalty as result of NCAA investigation.
- ESPN predictions: Zion (UK); Bol (Oregon); Langford and Grimes (both Kansas).
- Rivals.com: Kentucky may be the favorite for elite 2019 recruit James Wiseman.
- CBS Sports: Top 20 talented and entertaining freshmen to watch this season.
- Parrish: Good luck to defendants trying to argue what they did isn’t a crime.
- Adidas rep James Gatto stays free without bail in college hoops scandal.
- Simi Shittu aims to be one-and-done player, recaps his visit to Vanderbilt.
- Alabama’s Avery Johnson is ‘confident’ in compliance after staff resignation.
- Auburn receives federal subpoena in FBI’s investigation into college b-ball.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING