(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video highlights and more)
More player pages: Greg Brown | Cliff Omoruyi | Jonathan Kuminga
Patrick Baldwin | Paolo Banchero | Kennedy Chandler | Moussa Cisse
Jaden Hardy | Brandon Huntley-Hatfield
More info: John Calipari’s recruiting history at Kentucky
- Please support our work: Details on our new sports-only subscription package.
- Recruiting notes: National analyst compares major UK target to an NBA star; Other notes on Franck Kepnang, Greg Brown, recruiting events on TV this week.
- Huge game: UK target Jaden Hardy scored 62 points in comeback win Monday.
- Analyst: Brandon Boston might be the No. 4 overall recruit in the 2020 class.
- Scouting report: Breaking down Brandon Boston’s strengths and weaknesses.
- National analyst: Lance Ware is going to be a good one for the Cats next season.
- UK target Paolo Banchero scored 29 points in a high-profile loss on Monday.
- Kai Sotto won’t play for Philippines team in major event in Dubai after all.
- Devin Askew is actively recruiting Greg Brown and Cliff Omoruyi to Kentucky.
- Askew’s team lost at Hoophall, despite his great play in front of Calipari.
- Brandon Boston again leads Sierra Canyon in scoring as LeBron watches Monday.
- 5-star Auburn commitment Sharife Cooper recruiting Greg Brown, Cliff Omoruyi.
- National: Michigan’s Juwan Howard landed another commitment … from his son.
- Kentucky signee Lance Ware talks about his start in basketball, future at UK.
- Name to remember?: 2022 guard Paul Lewis has a big game against Devin Askew.
- Early UK target Trey Kaufman had another stellar scoring game on Saturday night.
- National: Cade Cunningham and Jalen Green could threaten for the No. 1 ranking.
- National: Former UK target Jalen Green is emphatic that he’s going to college.
- Kentucky signee Lance Ware outplayed nation’s No. 1 recruit in Saturday’s victory.
- Makur Maker says colleges have backed off as he awaits word on 2020 NBA Draft.
- Roundup: Possible Kentucky target JT Thor had a huge stat line on Saturday.
- Future Wildcat Brandon Boston had 17 points and 10 assists in another big win.
- UK signee Cam’Ron Fletcher had 14 points, 15 rebounds in final game of tourney.
- Kentucky target Cliff Omoruyi talks about all of his remaining college options.
- Major 2022 target Skyy Clark lived up to the hype in major weekend showdown.
- Rising 2022 point guard Scoot Henderson is hoping to take a visit to Kentucky.
- UK target Brandon Huntley-Hatfield says Calipari has ‘kept it real’ in recruitment.
- Recent Kentucky visitor Paul McMillan was a standout at major event in Ohio.
- McMillan, a 2022 guard, talks about some early favorites in his recruitment.
- 2021 standout Trey Kaufman finished with 33 points in Friday night’s win.
- Razorbacks’ quick start: Kentucky’s old SEC rival has a top-5 recruiting class; Here’s how Coach Eric Musselman is turning Arkansas back into a national name.
- SEC recruiting breakdown: UK is No. 1, but what about the rest of the SEC?; Closer look at every team in the league and what they have for the 2020 class.
- UK signee Isaiah Jackson had another all-around game in a major blowout Friday.
- Kentucky signee Devin Askew’s late flurry doesn’t lead to comeback victory.
- Notes: Rivals analyst thinks UK target Bruce Thornton deserves 5-star status.
- Kentucky signee Lance Ware will face the nation’s No. 1 recruit this weekend.
- UK signee Cam’Ron Fletcher kept his team in game, but they lost to Oak Hill.
- Jonathan Kuminga expected to miss season’s biggest showcase with ankle injury.
- National: Checking in on the recruitment of former Kentucky target Jalen Green.
- National: Oregon landed a commitment from a top 50 recruit in 2020 on Friday.
- Greg Brown blogs about his UK visit: “They exceeded what I was expecting.”
- Evan Daniels’ notes: Jonathan Kuminga, Moussa Cisse among reclass candidates.
- Cliff Omoruyi fights through injury to help rally his team to a major victory.
- Omoruyi and his coach talk about support he’s getting from Rutgers fans (pay).
- UK signee Cam’Ron Fletcher had 21 points and 13 rebounds in Thursday’s win.
- UK signee Lance Ware scored 20 points to lead his team to high-profile win.
- Major UK target Paolo Banchero looking forward to this weekend’s Gonzaga visit.
- Analyst: Possible UK target Trey Kaufman is “very far” from a decision (pay).
- With Orlando Antigua’s help, Illinois recruiting no longer ‘playing catch-up’.
- ‘He’s just a game-changer’: Isaiah Jackson’s coach talks about the UK signee, who missed the first two games of the season and has been a superstar since.
- Naismith watch list: Three Kentucky recruits make first list for the major award.
- National analyst: Cliff Omoruyi could be a key part of UK’s team next season.
- Brandon Boston leads Sierra Canyon again with a 26-point game Wednesday.
- Just a sophomore, UK target Jaden Bradley has already surpassed 1,000 points.
- National: Elite 2021 recruit Chet Holmgrem lands an offer from North Carolina.
- McDonald’s Game: Teams coming next week; What UK recruits will make it?
- 2020 target Cliff Omoruyi on Kentucky: ‘Everybody wants to play there.’
- ‘We want Cliff!’: Rutgers fans chant for Omoruyi during Wednesday visit.
- UK signee Brandon Boston’s team’s rigorous national schedule is by design.
- The state of Georgia continues to be a hotbed for college basketball recruits.
- Trial in Nike basketball case delayed after Michael Avenatti’s arrest.
- National: Arizona has landed a commitment from a Top 100 recruit in 2020.
- ‘Family atmosphere’ at UK is what drew 2020 signee Lance Ware to the Wildcats.
- Former NBA players marvel at 2020 center Kai Sotto’s ‘crazy’ work ethic.
- Former UK recruits are the season’s top 3 freshmen so far, says national analyst.
- Roundup: UK target Skyy Clark’s 26 points leads to another victory for 18-2 team.
- Watch: New video highlights of Clark, who will visit UK later this month.
- Staying positive: ‘Ups and downs’ haven’t defeated highly rated UK freshman.
- Watch: Video highlights of 2022 phenom Emoni Bates‘ latest stellar performance.
- Guardian of frontcourt recruit Franck Kepnang expects him to stay in 2021 (pay).
- National analyst still thinks Memphis and Texas are the top two for Greg Brown.
- Cliff Omoruyi on finalist Kentucky: “There is no higher stage in basketball.”
- National analyst sees Brandon Boston as the most important player in UK’s class.
- Greg Brown’s father says they had a “great” time on their Kentucky visit (pay).
- Possible Kentucky target Trey Kaufman recaps his recent visit to Indiana.
- Cats make the cut: Cliff Omoruyi includes UK (and not Memphis) as a finalist; The Wildcats could need a player exactly like him in the frontcourt next season.
- No. 3 recruit in 2021: ‘I think Kentucky is really high up there with me right now.’
- Watch: New video highlights of highly touted Kentucky signee Isaiah Jackson.
- National analyst: No clear favorite yet in the recruitment of Kennedy Chandler.
- Kentucky target Cliff Omoruyi had eight blocks in his team’s weekend victory.
- 2021’s Franck Kepnang threw down several dunks in front of Calipari on Sunday.
- National: Memphis is in the mix for Top 25 recruit Karim Mane (pay site).
- Video feature: Get to know Makur Maker, a top-10 national recruit for 2020.
- Former UK target Carlton Bragg removed from New Mexico team after arrest.
- Mark Story: (Some) Kentucky fans now have the team they’ve been calling for.
- ‘We want Greg!’: Top 10 recruit makes it to UK for his official visit, as planned.
- John Calipari plans to watch talented 2021 big man Franck Kepnang on Sunday.
- Kentucky signee Brandon Boston dropped 30 points in huge win for Sierra Canyon.
- National analyst’s thoughts on Cam’Ron Fletcher and UK target Patrick Baldwin.
- UK signee Cam’Ron Fletcher goes for 26 points and 9 rebounds in a big victory.
- Kentucky signee Lance Ware had 10 points and 8 rebounds in Saturday’s win.
- Kentucky target Bruce Thornton puts up 31 points, 7 assists in his team’s win.
- Recent UK visitor Jaden Bradley scored 26 points in his team’s weekend win.
- Watch: Some new video highlights of recent Kentucky visitor Kai Sotto.
- RECRUITING NOTES: National analyst on Brandon Boston’s progress on court; Notes on Kennedy Chandler, Jaden Hardy and reclassification, and Greg Brown.
- New mock draft: UK player takes a huge tumble in latest update from ESPN.
- Kentucky signee Isaiah Jackson turned in a huge performance in Friday’s victory.
- Kai Sotto continues to impress with play at New Jersey showcase Friday night.
- Top point guard Kennedy Chandler cuts list to 10 schools, including Kentucky.
- Roundup: Kentucky target Trey Kaufman scored 30 points on Friday night.
- In-state star Zion Harmon will take official visit to Seton Hall this weekend.
- Cliff Omoruyi says Rutgers, Arizona State, Auburn have been most active suitors.
- UK signee Cam’Ron Fletcher did a little bit of everything in his team’s latest win.
- Notes: No. 1-ranked recruit Jonathan Kuminga is sidelined with an ankle injury.
- New mock draft from SB Nation includes only one UK player in the first round.
- MaxPreps.com: The Top 10 high school basketball players of the past decade.
- National: Rivals analyst projects 7 teams that should trend upward next season.
- Former UK point guard Quade Green ruled academically ineligible at Washington.
- Evan Daniels thinks Kentucky is one of the top two teams for Jonathan Kuminga.
- Major UK target Jaden Hardy had another big-time performance Wednesday.
- ‘Up for grabs’: National analyst talks to us about top-10 prospect Greg Brown, who visits UK this weekend; His recruitment might be more open than it appears.
- National analyst says Memphis is now the team to beat for UK target Greg Brown.
- New analyst evaluations of Kentucky targets Moussa Cisse and Kennedy Chandler.
- New mock draft from Sporting News places Tyrese Maxey above James Wiseman.
- Cliff Omoruyi will wait until after season to take his final visits (pay site).
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING
- NATIONAL: Rivals | USA Today | ESPN | 247Sports | Zags | Sports Illustrated
- LOCAL: H-L | Courier-Journal | Cats Illustrated | Vaught’s Views | Cats’ Pause
- PREDICTIONS: 2020 Crystal Ball | 2021 Crystal Ball | Eric Bossi | Corey Evans
- MORE: ESPN Draft news | Ball Is Life | MaxPreps | FloHoops | HoopSeen