- Follow on Twitter: Stay up to date with the latest UK b-ball recruiting news.
- UK recruiting notebook: Get ready for more surprises in this wacky 2021 cycle; National analyst on Cal’s new selling point; The top projected classes for 2021.
- New rankings: UK target Skyy Clark moves up in latest update from Rivals.com.
- Texas 247Sports site: Longhorns no longer lead for UK target Daimion Collins.
- Analyst: Kentucky is going to be tough to beat for 2021 recruit Bryce Hopkins.
- Hopkins would like to make a college decision by early October (pay site).
- Dynamic 2023 prospect Simeon Wilcher says he would like to hear from Kentucky.
- Rivals.com analysts: Who should be the No. 1 overall player in the 2023 class?
- Top-five national recruit Amari Bailey grew up rooting for Kentucky (pay site).
- Rivals.com analyst ranks the best head coaching jobs in the SEC (UK is No. 1).
- 2021 RECRUITING BOARD: A closer look at all of UK’s major options for 2021, including a glance at the Cats’ biggest competition in each of those recruitments.
- Recruiting dead period extended: No in-person recruiting for the rest of 2020.
- Father of UK target Bryce Hopkins recaps family’s weekend visit to Kentucky.
- Analyst says ex-UK target Brandon Huntley-Hatfield is tough to rank in 2022.
- Coach says Kentucky a great fit for top-10 recruit Hunter Sallis (pay site).
- New predictions: Good news & bad news for Kentucky and top 2021 targets.
- 247Sports: Bam Adebayo’s journey from high-motor project recruit to NBA star.
- Rivals.com: Kentucky and UNC’s recruiting fortunes are intertwined in 2021 cycle.
- National: Oregon got a commitment from the No. 8 player in the 2021 class.
- Top 5 recruit Jabari Smith acknowledges he could jump from high school to pros.
- Breaking down the top players at each position in the new Rivals.com rankings.
- Rivals analysts discuss Hunter Sallis and other topics related to new rankings.
- Davion Minitz believes he can help UK win, and Kenny Payne thinks he can, too.
- Gonzaga plans to push “incredibly hard” for UK target Hunter Sallis (pay site).
- SEC: Looking at Missouri head coach Cuonzo Martin’s unique recruiting history.
- New rankings: Kentucky targets made a big move up the latest 2021 rankings; Lone 2021 commit Nolan Hickman also makes a major jump on the updated list.
- Full list of new Rivals.com rankings: Patrick Baldwin Jr. remains in the top spot.
- No. 1 recruit Patrick Baldwin Jr. has only gotten better amid COVID-19 pandemic.
- UK target Hunter Sallis used to playing with Division I talent on high school team.
- Bryce Hopkins couldn’t see UK staff, but he did visit campus last week (pay).
- Rivals.com rankings week: Should disjointed summer limit five-star rankings?
- Two Rivals.com analysts still think Skyy Clark will end up picking Kentucky.
- Kentucky is one of two schools recruiting top-5 national prospect the hardest.
- Analyst says there are similarities between Brandon Boston Jr., LaMelo Ball.
- Five-star guard Skyy Clark includes Kentucky among his final four schools.
- No Kentucky talk in the latest update on top recruit Patrick Baldwin Jr. (pay).
- National: Gonzaga lands a commitment from the No. 29 recruit in the 2021 class.
- National analyst thinks Kentucky will get a commitment from Hunter Sallis soon.
- Watch: New video highlights of Nolan Hickman, the Cats’ first commit for 2021.
- Latest Sports Illustrated blog post from Skyy Clark, who has a UK offer.
- Louisville picked up a commitment from a top 100 national recruit on Wednesday.
- 247Sports: Louisville’s 2021 recruiting class is now in the top 10 nationally.
- UK target Jaden Hardy won’t make college decision until ’21; G League an option.
- National analyst expects Nolan Hickman to end up as five-star in final rankings.
- Analyst picking UNC for Skyy Clark says UK still remains “a strong suitor.”
- 247Sports notebook: Final college decision from Sky Clark could come soon (pay).
- One-time Kentucky target Trey Kaufman cuts list to five (UK did not offer).
- Ten questions with Dontaie Allen, who will make his Kentucky debut this season.
- Watch: New video highlights of Keyonte George, an emerging Kentucky target.
- SEC news: Tennessee landed another commitment from a top 50 recruit Tuesday.
- New offer: Kentucky has extended an offer to 2021 big man Moussa Diabate.
- Podcast: UK’s Joel Justus talks about recruiting during COVID and other topics.
- National analyst explains his picks on UK targets Jaden Hardy and Skyy Clark.
- Notes: Baldwin vs. Banchero over the weekend; Juco forward’s stock on the rise.
- Watch: New video highlights of Patrick Baldwin Jr., the top recruit for ’21.
- Nolan Hickman talks about the Kentucky staff and what makes his game unique.
- Class of 2023 recruit already has offers from Kansas and other major programs.
- BAD NEWS?: National analyst switches predictions for two major UK targets.
- Analyst: Jaden Hardy to UK “is far from a done deal like many have thought.”
- 247Sports: Who’s in the mix for the No. 1 recruiting class in 2021 cycle?
- NBA Draft prospect may opt out of the upcoming season as form of protest.
- Who will sign the best early recruiting class in each major conference?
- Watch: Video of an early morning workout with UK commitment Nolan Hickman.
- Roy Williams checked in with top UK target Skyy Clark earlier this week.
- Jai Lucas: New coordinator seeks to ‘streamline,’ not revamp UK recruiting.
- SEC Crystal Ball: Tennessee on the verge of two more recruiting victories?
- Five-star target Daimion Collins talks about Kentucky and others on his list.
- New Kentucky target Daimion Collins’ stock is very much going up in 2021 class.
- On-the-rise Texas guard says he would like to hear from Kentucky’s coaches.
- Kentucky target Hunter Sallis tops the biggest risers in the new 2021 rankings.
- Full list of the new 247Sports rankings for ’21, topped by Chet Holmgren.
- Olivier Sarr isn’t the only high-profile transfer waiting on NCAA decision.
- National analyst on how the coaching carousel will affect Kentucky recruiting.
- 247Sports: How the blue bloods can finish off strong in the 2021 cycle.
- UK commit Nolan Hickman Jr. knocks off rust in four-game tournament sweep.
- No mention of UK in latest update on No. 3 national recruit Chris Livingston.
- 247Sports: UK target Jaden Hardy is the best two-way guard in the 2021 class.
- Battle for No. 1 in 2021 class: Pat Baldwin Jr. | Paolo Banchero | Chet Holmgren
- Kenny Payne: Lance Ware will do the “dirty work” for the Wildcats this season.
- National analyst offers predictions on UK targets Bryce Hopkins, Hunter Sallis.
- Does UK have a legit shot with Patrick Baldwin Jr.? National analyst answers.
- Three Kentucky freshmen included in new 2021 NBA mock draft from USA Today.
- Watch: Highlights of UK commit Nolan Hickman from recent recruiting event.
- SEC, ACC schools are going hard after star 2022 point guard Scoot Henderson.
- What is Kentucky’s current standing with Bryce Hopkins and Skyy Clark?
- National: Overseas, G League among options for top 10 recruit in 2021.
- National: 2021’s Jabari Smith continues to star (Kentucky is not involved).
- BIG ADDITION: Jai Lucas has officially joined the Kentucky basketball staff; National analyst talks to us about what he’ll bring to the Cats’ recruiting efforts.
- Major Kentucky target Bryce Hopkins trimmed his list of schools on Sunday.
- 247Sports: Oklahoma might be favorite for UK target Daimion Collins (pay).
- Possible UK targets Livingston, Mitchell and Miller stand out at big event.
- National: Which college coach is most likely to be the next to jump to the NBA?
- Kentucky point guard commitment Nolan Hickman is “old soul type of kid”.
- Kentucky is No. 5 in the latest preseason top 25 rankings from CBS Sports.
- Former UK target Brandon Huntley-Hatfield cut his list over the weekend.
- UK targets among top players who could be on the verge of a commitment.
- Bruiser Flint says Terrence Clarke’s talent is ‘as good as you’re going to get.’
- Skyy Clark among elite recruits who ‘admire’ NBA’s boycott of playoff games.
- SEC news: Ole Miss lands a commitment from a borderline top 100 prospect.
- National: High-profile transfer Landers Nolley gets approved for his waiver.
- NEW OFFER: Class of 2021 big man is latest recipient of UK scholarship offer.
- Will he play?: Calipari offers ‘feel good’ opinion about Sarr and this season.
- Kansas commitment hopes longtime friend Daimion Collins joins him in college.
- National analyst: Prepare for another round of the UK-Duke recruiting battle.
- Kentucky’s 2020-21 squad is reminding John Calipari of past Wildcats teams.
- National analyst’s take on Pat Baldwin Jr., Efton Reid and Bryce Hopkins.
- SEC news: NCAA says LSU Coach Will Wade part of ‘impermissible payments.’
- 2023 point guard Robert Dillingham is already a player to watch for 2023.
- Frontcourt shakeup: UK cuts ties with one recruit, reaches out to another.
- Crystal Ball: Another Kentucky commitment for 2021 could be coming soon.
- Mark Story: UK’s new recruit is ‘only’ ranked No. 76. That could be good.
- National analyst talks about UK’s chances for Jaden Hardy and Daimion Collins.
- Kentucky showing interest in a 250-pound center from the class of 2022.
- A closer look at longtime UK target Patrick Baldwin Jr., the top recruit in 2021.
- Jaden Hardy has no timeline for decision; G League still an option (pay site).
- Kentucky recruiting board: The latest look at the Wildcats’ 2021 targets following a very busy few days on the recruiting trail and new names emerging.
- It’s official: UK has announced to addition of Bruiser Flint as assistant coach; Timeline of all of the Cats’ coaching staffs in the John Calipari era at Kentucky.
- Five-star Kentucky target Hunter Sallis revealed his top 12 schools Sunday.
- Kentucky target Bryce Hopkins can play “bully ball” or score from two levels.
- National: UNLV landed a commitment from the No. 43 recruit in 2021 on Sunday.
- HICKMAN PICKS KENTUCKY: Point guard is UK’s first commitment for 2021; National analyst tells us what to expect (and what it means for Hunter Sallis).
- Pro Insight: Learn more about Hickman’s game and his off-the-court interests.
- Hickman tells 247Sports that UK has “always been a dream school for me.”
- Hopkins lands UK offer: Cats in great shape with the former Louisville commit.
- Sallis lands UK offer: Cats getting more serious with talented 2021 point guard.
- “Selfless” Kenny Payne will be missed by parents of Kentucky players, too.
- Paolo Banchero says he’ll be recruiting UK target Patrick Baldwin Jr. to Duke.
- 247Sports: Addition of Paolo Banchero has Duke ready to make run for No. 1.
- Rivals.com: What’s next for teams without a 2021 commitment — like Kentucky?
- Watch: New highlights featuring top Kentucky target Brandon Huntley-Hatfield.
- Watch: Freshman mixtape feature Dajuan Wagner, who will be a major UK target.
- UK target Bryce Hopkins doesn’t want to rush his college decision (pay site).
- National: Five-star point guard JD Davison cuts his list to six (no UK interest).
- WHAT’S NEXT?: Top UK target Paolo Banchero’s surprise commitment to Duke will leave the Wildcats looking elsewhere to fill their frontcourt for next season.
- BANCHERO TO DUKE: Kentucky’s top target has committed to the Blue Devils.
- ESPN: Without summer recruiting, b-ball teams and prospects at a disadvantage.
- Watch: Is top Kentucky target Jaden Hardy the best scorer in the class of 2021?
- Mike DeCourcy’s latest mock draft has three Kentucky players being selected.
- SEC: Texas A&M the leader for the No, 70 prospect in the class of 2021.
- National: Michigan has landed another commitment from a top 100 recruit.
- Top prospect Chet Holmgren is the latest in recruiting’s Minnesota takeover.
- National analyst breaks down the shakeups within the Kentucky coaching staff.
- Impressive 2023 guard from Louisville says he wants to hear from the Cardinals.
- National analyst thinks Hunter Sallis will land an offer from Kentucky (pay site).
- 247Sports: Who are the top recruits committed to the SEC for next season.
- No mention of UK in the latest blog post from star point guard Scoot Henderson.
- National analyst: Ten 2021 prospects that will fit in nicely with new teams.
- Crystal Ball talk: National analyst explains Tennessee pick for Paolo Banchero, with comments on new Vols assistant, UK’s loss of Kenny Payne and much more.
- National analyst has more insight on the recruitment of UK target Paolo Banchero.
- UK target Brandon Miller proved himself as a five-star talent over the weekend.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING
- NATIONAL: Rivals.com | ESPN | 247Sports | Zags Blog | Sports Illustrated
- LOCAL: H-L | Courier-Journal | Cats Illustrated | Vaught’s Views | Cats’ Pause
- PREDICTIONS: 2021 Crystal Ball | 2022 Crystal Ball | Eric Bossi | Corey Evans
- MORE: ESPN Draft news | Ball Is Life | MaxPreps | CBS Sports | HoopSeen