- Herald-Leader Sports Pass: New deal includes all of our stories for $30/year.
- Matthew Hurt ready for next official visit; Likely to announce decision in April.
- Isaiah Stewart stood out in front of Calipari over the weekend (pay site).
- New video highlights of 2020 PG Sharife Cooper, who already has a UK offer.
- No mention of Kentucky in the latest update on 2020 standout Jaden Springer.
- National analyst: UK seems to have picked up major ground for Matthew Hurt.
- UK signee Dontaie Allen dropped 45 points in his team’s victory Monday night.
- National analyst: Is it time for Kentucky fans to hit the panic button?
- New mock draft has two Wildcats going in first round (one in lottery range).
- Watch: Video of Isaiah Stewart and Keion Brooks dominating in front of Calipari.
- Mark Few says NCAA should have more urgency in corruption investigation.
- UK target Jalen Johnson says Wisconsin will be around until end of recruitment.
- SI: 5-star recruit Jalen Lecque isn’t ready for NBA, but it might be ready for him.
- Anthony Edwards, N’Faly Dante, Jalen Johnson were among weekend standouts.
- Watch: Video highlights of Jaden McDaniels from Sunday (Calipari was there).
- Kentucky target Keion Brooks showing major improvement as a senior (pay site).
- National: UCLA landed a commitment from a high school freshman on Monday.
- Calipari watches UK target Jaden McDaniels outduel U of L signee in New York.
- Video: UK target Keion Brooks discusses his recruitment from weekend showcase.
- Keion Brooks Jr. is the final piece to Indiana basketball’s recruiting puzzle.
- National analyst’s notes on Kentucky targets Anthony Edwards and Jalen Johnson.
- Michigan State shifts attention to Isaiah Stewart as it’s No. 1 recruiting target.
- Video feature on Jalen Johnson, one of UK’s top targets in the class of 2020.
- John Calipari watched 2019 targets Keion Brooks and Isaiah Stewart on Saturday.
- Watch: Video highlights of UK target Matthew Hurt’s 42-point game Saturday.
- 2020 target Jalen Johnson made a major statement at event in DC on Saturday.
- No mention of Kentucky in the latest update on 2020 five-star Walker Kessler.
- High school coach thinks Arizona will have best backcourt in college basketball.
- Q&A with Cade Cunningham, a Kentucky target in the recruiting class of 2020.
- Tweet (and video): UK signee Dontaie Allen scored 51 points in Saturday’s win.
- Video feature: Matthew Hurt scored 42 points Saturday, but his team lost.
- Q&A: 2019 star Anthony Edwards talks about his recruitment, his list of schools.
- Edwards’ high-level scoring abilities were on display again Friday night.
- Despite reclassification, Edwards is still not considering the G League option.
- Kentucky signee Dontaie Allen scored 34 points in Friday night’s loss.
- Matthew Hurt has 27 points and 14 rebounds, but his team loses season opener.
- 2020 star Evan Mobley says he’s open, though only one school recruiting him.
- Vernon Carey on his decision: I think Duke will use me better than Michigan State.
- Rivals.com: UK still has lots of recruiting questions to answer this winter.
- Vernon Carey commitment shows Duke’s recruiting hasn’t slipped after Capel.
- Detroit columnist on why Tom Izzo couldn’t land Vernon Carey’s commitment.
- UK target Jalen Green scored 33 points in nationally televised game Thursday.
- In-state recruit: Zion Harmon’s ineligibility case has now gone to the courts.
- Former Kentucky target Vernon Carey committed to Duke on Thursday afternoon.
- Top UK recruiting target Matthew Hurt out to make a ‘point’ in senior season.
- Bleacher Report predicts Jaden McDaniels to Washington, Matthew Hurt to Duke.
- Watch: UK signee Tyrese Maxey scores 38 points, team loses on a buzzer beater.
- Another big game: Dontaie Allen put up some big numbers again Tuesday night.
- 247 analyst: IU has to be considered most likely option for Keion Brooks (pay).
- National analyst doesn’t see Kentucky target Matthew Hurt ending up at Memphis.
- Watch: Video highlights of UK target Jaden McDaniels from this past weekend.
- Kentucky is one of the main schools watching 2020 point guard Sharife Cooper.
- Sports Illustrated: Grad transfers here to stay, and impact is greater than ever.
- Rivals.com: Impact of No. 1-ranked recruits on the programs that they chose.
- Thon Maker’s cousin emerges as elite post recruit in Southern California return.
- National: Ten non five-star prospects who are making a major college impact.
- A new tradition?: Matthew Hurt poses in UK gear during his official visit.
- 2019 star Kahlil Whitney talks about his specific plans for signing with UK.
- Matthew Hurt recaps his visit to Kentucky, says he doesn’t have a leader (pay).
- Not much buzz for Kentucky in national analyst’s update on Anthony Edwards.
- Consensus forming: Leader is emerging for former UK target Vernon Carey.
- CBS Sports ranks Keldon Johnson as one of the top freshman so far this season.
- Jeff Goodman includes two Kentucky players in first round of new mock draft.
- Keion Brooks talks recruiting, says recent IU commitment will impact decision.
- Archie Miller’s ‘inside-out’ approach proving its worth for Indiana basketball.
- National analyst takes a look at who else could sign with Penny at Memphis.
- Kentucky wants 2020 big man Hunter Dickinson on campus for a recruiting visit.
- The latest on Trendon Watford, one of the few remaining five-stars in 2019.
- Crystal Ball: New predictions for former UK targets ranked top five nationally.
- No mention of Kentucky in the latest update on 2020 five-star recruit Jalen Suggs.
- One of 2020’s best guards played in the Marshall Hoop Fest over the weekend.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING