- Follow us on Twitter: Stay up to date on the latest Kentucky recruiting news
- QUICKLEY’S DECISION: How to watch Immanuel Quickley’s announcement Friday; The five-star point guard is expected to commit to the Kentucky Wildcats.
- UK is out: Wildcats no longer involved in recruitment of 5-star PF Simi Shittu.
- Scout.com: Shittu talks about visits, current state of recruitment (pay site).
- BIG VISIT: John Calipari met Thursday with one of his top recruiting targets.
- Bleacher Report projects that four UK freshmen will be first-round NBA picks.
- Watch: New video highlights of Vernon Carey, the No. 1 recruit in 2019 class.
- 2019 target on UK: “They’re always competing for a national championship.”
- CBS Sports: 50 fun facts to get you ready for college basketball season.
- 5-star recruit Romeo Langford has good in-home visit with Indiana (pay site).
- One-time UK target Louis King announced commitment to Oregon on Thursday.
- Kansas is visiting top UK point guard target Immanuel Quickley on Thursday.
- Official visits: New chart to help you keep up with Kentucky’s top 2018 targets; Includes additional notes on the visit plans for all 10 players on the Cats’ radar.
- SEC news: Vanderbilt will host a trio of 5-star Kentucky targets this weekend.
- Basketball phenom at 13 has college offer, NBA height — and he likes Kentucky.
- In-state standout Zion Harmon has planned two recruiting visits to Kentucky.
- Kansas assistant will stop by to see UK target Quentin Grimes on Thursday.
- How freshman guard Jemarl Baker can help the Wildcats make a run this season.
- National: Bill Self, 54, tells ESPN he’d like to coach at least 5 more years.
- UK THE FAVORITE: We asked 5 top recruiting analysts about Zion Williamson, and the results might surprise you. (Kansas is not the No. 2 team on the list).
- New offer: John Calipari extended an offer to No. 1-ranked recruit Wednesday.
- ‘We’ve moved on’: Rick Stansbury talks about departure of Mitchell Robinson.
- USA Today: Five names you will undoubtedly see in the 2018 McDonald’s Game.
- ‘Kentucky has a good shot’: Legendary Oak Hill coach Steve Smith talks to us about Keldon Johnson’s official visit to UK and what’s next for the five-star recruit.
- 2018 shakeup: What newest offer could mean for UK’s pursuit of Simi Shittu, who was recently seen as one of the most likely 2018 recruits to pick the Cats.
- 2018 PF Jaxson Hayes talks about new UK offer and recent recruiting visits.
- Evan Daniels says UK “made up a lot of ground” for 2018 star Keldon Johnson.
- KSTV: Evan Daniels talks about Zion, Quickley, Keldon Johnson and 2019 stars.
- National analyst: Expect Wenyen Gabriel to have a breakout season in 2017-18.
- The McDonald’s All-American Game is moving from Chicago to Atlanta in 2018.
- New offer: 2018 power forward Jaxson Hayes landed a Kentucky offer Tuesday.
- Scout.com: Wings seem to be the dominant position group in the class of 2019.
- Q&A with 2019 star Trendon Watford, who is still mentioning UK prominently.
- R.J. Barrett is taking official visits to Arizona and Oregon this weekend.
- ESPN Insider: The most interesting five-star recruitments in the 2018 class.
- Bill Self against the idea of ‘free agency’ as NCAA explores transfer rules.
- Jerry Meyer on possibility that R.J. Barrett, Cam Reddish could team up at Duke.
- How Shai Gilgeous-Alexander can help Kentucky make a run in 2017-18 season.
- Rick Bozich’s in-state notes include items on UK draft status, U of L commit.
- PODCAST: John Clay & Ben Roberts talk about the latest in Kentucky recruiting; Topics: R.J. Barrett, Zion Williamson, 2019 leads & more (includes iTunes link).
- New Top 100: UK might be leader for new No. 1 player in Scout.com’s rankings.
- Another visit: UK coach expected to meet with No. 1-ranked center Thursday.
- Indiana has “terrific” in-home visit with five-star point guard Darius Garland.
- Bleacher Report: The players tasked with replacing last year’s biggest stars.
- Top PG Darius Garland to host Duke coaches Wednesday (Kentucky is a finalist).
- Duke assistant coaches will be seeing UK targets Antoine and Lewis on Tuesday.
- National: One-time UK target Jaedon LeDee committed to Ohio State on Tuesday.
- Kentucky is ranked fifth in this season’s Blue Ribbon Basketball Yearbook.
- 2019 star Keion Brooks is planning to take a visit to Kentucky this weekend.
- Duke, Louisville and Kansas expected to see UK target Cole Anthony this week.
- Kansas insider says Jayhawks are closer with Quickley than most think (pay).
- Watch: Fresh highlights of the No. 1 player in the 2020 class, Jalen Green.
- Archie Miller and Bill Self will see UK target Matthew Hurt on Tuesday (pay).
- Louisville makes strong impression on No. 1 center Balsa Koprivica (pay site).
- Take a look: UK freshmen were all smiles at the team’s photo day on Monday.
- Future plans: John Calipari planning to visit No. 1-ranked recruit Wednesday.
- Latest on Langford: Romeo’s father tells us that the first official visit is set.
- ‘I could see Keldon playing there’: Johnson’s father recaps UK official visit.
- R.J. Barrett on UK, Duke: ‘They’re the best programs. And I want to be the best.’
- ‘It was amazing to see’: Barrett talks about ‘unbelievable’ Duke visit (pay).
- Video report on Calipari’s visit to 2019 small forward Keion Brooks on Monday.
- New video highlights of 2019 star James Wiseman, who now has a Kentucky offer.
- Only the best: UK is pursuing the cream of the crop (and no one else) in 2018.
- Monday visit: Calipari will meet with another class of 2019 standout today.
- Top 5 recruit Scottie Lewis talks about weekend visit, offer from John Calipari.
- Immanuel Quickley’s adviser talks about the official visit to UK last weekend.
- Keldon Johnson’s father says their official visit to UK went well (pay site).
- Final note here: UNC coaches had in-home visit with Zion Williamson on Sunday.
- Possible 2018 target Jaxson Hayes was one of the summer’s breakout players.
- Rivals.com notes on Bol Bol and the four 2019 prospects that UK has offered.
- Possible UK target Trendon Watford recaps his weekend visit to Indiana (pay).
- TWO MORE OFFERS: Teammates from the class of 2019 are latest to land UK offers; Includes analysis, insight; UK the possible early favorite for one of them.
- Final twist?: 5-star recruit Mitchell Robinson leaves Western Kentucky again.
- Original report: Robinson talks to Evan Daniels about what comes next.
- Zion makes the trip: Williamson watched UK football team play Saturday night.
- Crystal Ball: Kentucky now has co-favorite status for No. 1 recruit R.J. Barrett.
- Rivals.com analysts expect Immanuel Quickley to commit to UK sometime soon.
- No. 1 recruit Vernon Carey says he’s no lock to dad’s alma mater, Miami (pay).
- Romeo Langford is still planning to take an unofficial visit to UK (pay site).
- Dates are set: UK target Quentin Grimes has scheduled all of his official visits.
- ‘Servant leadership’: UK newcomers among players who visit Lexington school.
- In-state commitment: Louisville lands the state’s most highly touted recruit.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING