(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video highlights and more)
More player pages: Greg Brown | Cliff Omoruyi | Jonathan Kuminga
Patrick Baldwin | Paolo Banchero | Kennedy Chandler | Moussa Cisse
Jaden Hardy | Brandon Huntley-Hatfield
More info: John Calipari’s recruiting history at Kentucky
- Please support our work: Details on our new sports-only subscription package.
- NBA Draft talk: ESPN analyst talks to us about Nick Richards in new mock draft, how high he could go in 2020, and what NBA teams still question about his game.
- 2021 forward Trey Kaufman is still on Kentucky’s recruiting radar (pay site).
- Early Kentucky target Jalen Duren — an elite 2022 recruit — gets Michigan offer.
- Cliff Omoruyi and other elite recruits talk about Kobe Bryant’s impact on them.
- SEC: Alabama and LSU could be on the verge of landing promising recruits.
- Good timing: With the No. 1-ranked point guard in town for recruiting visit, Kentucky welcomed back John Wall — and another UK guard had a career night.
- UK point guard target Jaden Bradley leads his team to a state championship.
- Kentucky target Patrick Baldwin Jr. visited Duke for Saturday night’s game.
- Possible UK target Trey Kaufman poured in a career-high 39 points on Friday.
- Kentucky target Kennedy Chandler starts his official visit to FSU on Sunday.
- Evan Daniels: Handicapping the Greg Brown recruitment has been difficult.
- UK signee Devin Askew had another good game on a big stage Friday night.
- Kentucky signee Brandon Boston scored 19 points in Friday night’s victory.
- Former UK target James Wiseman opens up on ‘heartbreaking’ Memphis saga.
- Greg Brown’s list: Father of the top 10 recruit talks to us about his five finalists, including why Texas might not be in good shape and Brown’s favorite coach so far.
- Reclassification talk: Insight on UK’s chances with Jon Kuminga & Moussa Cisse, with notes on Paolo Banchero and NCAA’s new proposal for players who transfer.
- Rivals.com: The top 20 recruits in high school basketball, regardless of class.
- ‘They need me,’ says Cliff Omoruyi after his official visit to Arizona State.
- New Q&A with Sadraque Nganga, who has called Kentucky his top school.
- Video highlights from Devin Askew’s 43-point game from earlier in the week.
- Analysis of Kentucky signee Brandon Boston’s stock as an NBA Draft prospect.
- National: Taking a look at some top players who have transferred for next season.
- No. 1 point guard coming to town: UK hosts Kennedy Chandler this weekend; National analyst and Nike league coach talk to us about his game and recruitment.
- Major honor: Kentucky signee named national player of the year finalist.
- Bill Self visited with UK weekend visitor Kennedy Chandler earlier this week.
- Sports Illustrated: Coaches express concerns over NCAA’s new transfer proposal.
- Coaches speak out against the proposal that would allow immediate transfers.
- Fourth installment of Rivals.com’s ranking of top 100 recruits, regardless of class.
- Kentucky signee Cam’Ron Fletcher had a 26-point performance earlier this week.
- National: Michigan is on the verge of landing a five-star former Kentucky target.
- Short Q&A with 7-foot-2 center Kai Sotto, who visited UK earlier this season.
- Florida’s Kerry Blackshear hasn’t matched hype but still could have helped UK.
- RJ Hampton talks about pro experience, expects other recruits to follow his path.
- 2022 point guard Paul McMillan enjoyed his visit to Kentucky over the weekend.
- Making an impression: National analyst talks about latest with Paolo Banchero, including what we’re hearing about Calipari’s most recent trip and reclassification.
- Major Kentucky target Jaden Hardy scored 31 points in a loss on Tuesday night.
- Crystal Ball: SEC team is the new leader for former Kentucky target Jalen Green.
- Devin Askew scored 43 points and went 7-for-7 on threes in Tuesday’s victory.
- National analyst: Rutgers might have passed Kentucky on Cliff Omoruyi’s list.
- Third installment of Rivals.com’s ranking of top 100 recruits, regardless of class.
- Kentucky signee BJ Boston scored 12 points in Sierra Canyon’s latest victory.
- Mired in losing streak, Roy Williams goes to watch UK target Patrick Baldwin Jr.
- Coach K has told friends that he views Baldwin as the “perfect recruit.”
- Kentucky is among the programs that can still score big with late signings.
- 2022 phenom Emoni Bates goes for 63 points and 21 rebounds | Video highlights
- Major Kentucky target Skyy Clark turned in 20 points in Tuesday night’s loss.
- Possible UK target Matthew Cleveland plans visits to FSU, Georgia Tech (pay).
- NCAA is studying the idea of one transfer with no penalty for all college players.
- Second installment of Rivals.com’s ranking of top 100 recruits, regardless of class.
- 6-foot-4 point guard Hunter Sallis emerging as one of the best players in 2021.
- In-state star Zion Harmon to visit Louisville for UofL-UNC game this week (pay).
- Prediction for Kentucky: National analyst picks Wildcats for the top 10 recruit.
- Update on elite defensive player Moussa Cisse, who has a UK offer for 2021.
- National analyst’s thoughts on Makur Maker now that he’s NBA Draft-eligible.
- Notes on UK target Moussa Diabate, other players at Basketball Without Borders.
- National analyst: Michigan pledge could come soon for ex-UK target Christopher.
- Top 15 recruit Sadraque Nganga: ‘If Kentucky offered me, I’m going.’ (pay).
- Highly touted recruit Makur Maker ruled eligible to enter the 2020 NBA Draft.
- Watch: New video highlights featuring top-ranked UK signee Brandon Boston.
- First installment of Rivals.com’s ranking of top 100 recruits, regardless of class.
- UK target Moussa Cisse shows off his leaping ability at major basketball camp.
- UK target Skyy Clark wins a regional athlete of the week award in Los Angeles.
- Crystal Ball: National analyst makes a new prediction for UK target Greg Brown.
- Big visit: UK target Cliff Omoruyi taking a trip to possible favorite Tuesday.
- Versatile, unselfish Isaiah Jackson excited about what lies ahead at Kentucky.
- Intriguing post player Charles Bediako says he’s sticking in the class of 2021.
- Future UK post player Lance Ware played more of a point guard role on Sunday.
- Possible Kentucky target Trey Kaufman scored 34 points in weekend victory.
- Saturday visitors: Top 25 recruit will be in Rupp for Kentucky-Ole Miss game.
- Jordan Brand Classic: Kentucky will be well-represented at this year’s showcase.
- Kentucky target Jaden Hardy had a 38-point triple-double on Friday night.
- Roundup: Major 2022 target Skyy Clark dropped 48 points in Friday’s game.
- UK signee Brandon Boston scored 18 points in another Sierra Canyon win Friday.
- Watch: Video highlights of 7-footer Chet Holmgren, an intriguing 2021 recruit.
- Video highlights featuring 2022 phenom Emoni Bates from Friday night’s game.
- UK women’s recruiting: Checking in on star women’s recruit Treasure Hunt, what she’s been working on to prep for Kentucky (subscriber-only story).
- Sports Illustrated: High school stars with the most NBA All-Star Game potential.
- CBS Sports’ new list of top NBA Draft prospects has two Cats in the top 50.
- National analyst looks at the most likely reclassification candidates for 2020.
- Evan Daniels thinks Kahlil Whitney will attempt to go pro after this season.
- Is high school basketball getting closer to a true national championship?
- Local TV feature on Paolo Banchero, who Calipari visited earlier this week.
- Possible UK target JT Thor has big second half to help lead team to victory.
- UK target Kennedy Chandler ‘very impressed’ with Michigan official visit (pay).
- What’s next for Greg Brown?: Top 10 recruit’s father goes in-depth with us about his recruitment, Kentucky, and what’s next now that his visits are finished.
- Watch: New video highlights of Skyy Clark, a top UK target for the 2022 class.
- Possible UK target Franck Kepnang has upcoming visits to Georgetown, Maryland.
- South Carolina receives NCAA notice of allegations over federal hoops probe.
- West Coast trip: Calipari made a long trek to see a top UK target Wednesday.
- National analyst has more on the evolving recruitment of 2020 forward JT Thor.
- A closer look at top recruit DJ Wagner, the son of a former Calipari star player.
- In-state standout Zion Harmon has set a final date for his college announcement.
- South Sudan native Maker Bar emerges as an interesting prospect in Kentucky.
- Checking in on Cam’Ron Fletcher: An in-depth look at the Kentucky signee, including lots of insight from his high school coach and a national analyst.
- JT Thor still likes UK, though Cats haven’t offered; Recruitment up in the air.
- SB Nation: The 2021 NBA Draft will be way better than the 2020 draft.
- Cam’Ron Fletcher had another good game in his team’s victory Tuesday night.
- NBC Sports mock draft includes only one Kentucky player in the first round.
- Rivals.com: National analyst doesn’t think Greg Brown will pick Michigan.
- Taking a closer look at the best recruits for 2022 in key areas on the court.
- Washington Post: College b-ball will miss one-and-dones. This season is proof.
- New rankings: Emoni Bates still No. 1; UK target Huntley-Hatfield up to No. 5.
- Analysts’ roundtable: Emoni Bates is the best basketball prospect since who?
- Tennessee expected to see major UK target Paolo Banchero on Wednesday (pay).
- Possible UK target Kai Sotto plans on more visits in February and March (pay).
- NCAA president Mark Emmert seeks U.S. Senate’s help on topic of athlete pay.
- Rivals.com notes: Are things about to heat up for UK target Cliff Omoruyi?
- National analyst weighs in on the latest with Kentucky’s frontcourt recruiting.
- Georgetown’s Patrick Ewing was in Monday to see Kentucky target Moussa Cisse.
- Kentucky target Jaden Bradley blogs about visits to UNC-Duke and Auburn-UK.
- Cool video: Compilation of the recruits whose fathers played in the NBA.
- National: In reply to NC State, NCAA lays out evidence of $40,000 payment.
- UK signee Brandon Boston led star-studded Sierra Canyon in scoring once again.
- Kentucky target Pat Baldwin had 25 points and 17 rebounds in weekend victory.
- UK signee Cam’Ron Fletcher scores 20 points in second half to lead team to win.
- Watch: Weekend video highlights of Pat Baldwin, who has a UK offer for 2021.
- Kentucky target Bruce Thornton had 25 points to lead team to a region title.
- SEC news: LSU has landed a commitment from another Top 100 national recruit.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING