(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video highlights and more)
More player pages: Greg Brown | Jonathan Kuminga
Patrick Baldwin | Paolo Banchero | Kennedy Chandler | Moussa Cisse
Jaden Hardy | Brandon Huntley-Hatfield
More info: John Calipari’s recruiting history at Kentucky
- Follow on Twitter: Stay up to date with the latest UK b-ball recruiting news.
- Could coronavirus lead to more top recruits staying closer to home for college?
- National: Talented graduate transfer decommits from Duke after just two weeks.
- 247Sports ranks the top 20 graduate transfers available for next season.
- NCAA extends its ban on recruiting through May 31 due to coronavirus pandemic.
- It’s official: UK announces Isaac DeGregorio as the team’s newest walk-on.
- Sports Illustrated names UK signee Brandon Boston a second-team All-American.
- SEC: LSU AD says Will Wade is still coach after HBO documentary revelations.
- National: Top available transfer Bryce Aiken has narrowed his list to four schools.
- National: Seattle columnist says Washington should be done with one-and-dones.
- What if Quickley leaves?: National analyst talks to us about that scenario, which would leave Devin Askew as UK’s only point guard. What would Cal do then?
- What’s next for EJ?: Montgomery’s dad not sold another year at UK is needed.
- Podcast: Joel Justus talks about draft process, COVID-19 effect on recruiting.
- UK targets Jaden Bradley, Bruce Thornton first-team sophomore all-Americans.
- National analyst: 2020 recruits who will need to deliver as college freshmen.
- Which college basketball programs produce the best players at each position?
- Sports Illustrated mock draft includes three UK players (but no Nick Richards).
- UK signee Terrence Clarke named third-team All-American by Sports Illustrated.
- National analyst’s mailbag includes notes on Duke, Florida, and Kai Sotto.
- Vegas sports book as Kentucky as a co-favorite to win the 2021 national title.
- Q&A with Indiana player of the year Trey Kaufman, a likely Kentucky target.
- Kentucky is the most recent school to show interest in 2021 wing Peyton Watson.
- Talented point guard from Knoxville could be a recruit to watch in the future.
- ‘BEYOND EXCITED’: Grandson of Calipari’s college coach is committed to UK, and he’s a sharp-shooting guard who wants to learn from UK’s Hall of Fame coach.
- Michigan Coach Juwan Howard has a history with UK PG target Kennedy Chandler.
- Former Kentucky guard Johnny Juzang has six schools on his transfer list.
- Q&A with five-star forward Greg Brown, the only 2020 recruit with a UK offer.
- National analyst offers new insight on Moussa Cisse and Jonathan Kuminga.
- Major UK target Paolo Banchero named MaxPreps.com national junior of the year.
- Four in the draft?: Ben Howland thinks four Cats will be drafted this year.
- There isn’t much uncommitted talent remaining in the 2020 recruiting class.
- Ex-Ky. high schooler CJ Fredrick among freshmen who exceeded expectations.
- National: Power forward hears from big schools on first day in transfer portal.
- Q&A with former UK target Jalen Green, who says he might just skip college.
- How the coronavirus pandemic changes summer recruiting for college basketball.
- National analyst’s notes on Greg Brown/Shaka Smart, Cliff Omoruyi and more.
- Former Kentucky target Cliff Omoruyi committed to Rutgers on Sunday afternoon.
- Notebook: How would absence of NBA workouts affect UK players’ draft profiles?
- Watch: Season video highlights featuring emerging Kentucky target Carter Whitt.
- SEC news: Nation’s leading rebounder Kevin Marfo will transfer to Texas A&M.
- Crystal Ball: Texas picking up even more steam with UK target Greg Brown.
- Feature story on California guard Skyy Clark, a major UK target for 2022.
- Major UK target Jaden Hardy was named the state player of the year in Nevada.
- National analysts’ roundtable: Grad transfers often don’t cure roster woes.
- Possible Kentucky target Franck Kepnang has landed a new offer from Kansas.
- Gary Parrish’s new mock draft has just one Kentucky player in the first round.
- Why college basketball should expect return of blue-blood dominance next season.
- National: Highly touted frontcourt transfer Jordan Bruner narrows list to six.
- SEC news: Tennessee lands a transfer pledge from impact player EJ Anosike.
- College basketball coaches bracing for the big changes coming in recruiting.
- New video highlights featuring 7-foot-3 Kai Sotto, who visited UK in December.
- Expect Indiana to jump into the mix for UK point guard target Bruce Thornton.
- SEC: Alabama landed a commitment from a five-star 2020 recruit on Friday.
- It looks like an Arizona State-Rutgers battle for ex-UK target Cliff Omoruyi.
- National analyst takes a look at the top backcourt players in transfer portal.
- Q&A with Jaden Hardy, who talks Kentucky, future visits and decision timeline.
- Kentucky signee Lance Ware earns honor as New Jersey’s top basketball player.
- UK point guard target Kennedy Chandler talks about basketball being on pause.
- Superlatives for the players who would have been in this year’s McDonald’s Game.
- NBA Draft calendar crunch makes it difficult for college to build rosters.
- National analyst is favoring Michigan in recruitment of former Kentucky target.
- Louisville, other major schools reach out to talented grad transfer point guard.
- UK signee Brandon Boston named second-team All-American by MaxPreps.com.
- Gary Parrish ranks UK at No. 2 for next season (projects Quickley coming back).
- Devin Askew officially reclassifies as senior, will play at Kentucky next season.
- Major offer: North Carolina is the latest to offer a big-time Kentucky target.
- National analyst reiterates that Texas is the leader for UK target Greg Brown.
- CBS Sports has four UK players among its top 41 prospects for the NBA Draft.
- NBC Sports: Immanuel Quickley has one of the most influential draft decisions.
- Quickley makes list of players who could’ve boosted stock in NCAA Tourney.
- Major Louisville commitment Jay Scrubb will declare for the NBA Draft instead.
- Computer model projects Kentucky will be No. 7 team to start next season.
- National: Southern Cal landed a commitment from a top-50 recruit on Tuesday.
- In-state news: Top-ranked Kentucky recruit Zion Harmon announces decision.
- Kentucky or NBA?: More mystery than usual surrounds this year’s decisions.
- National analyst touches on UK/transfers, 2020-21 rankings, Memphis and more.
- Calipari says Immanuel Quickley could be UK’s primary point guard next season.
- New USA Today evals: Paolo Banchero | Jaden Hardy | Pat Baldwin | Jon Kuminga
- National analyst’s notes end with some interesting comments on Isaiah Jackson.
- Top 100 recruit Carter Whitt staying in 2021 class; Kentucky has reached out.
- National analyst gives USC the edge to land the No. 6 player in the 2020 class.
- MAILBAG: New topics include grad transfer possibilities, UK and Jaden Hardy, Rick Pitino, Kahlil Whitney, and what happened with UK and Andrew Wiggins?
- Nation’s No. 1 rebounder lists his transfer options (Kentucky isn’t one of them).
- New York Post puts Kentucky at No. 1 in its early rankings for next season.
- ESPN places UK at No. 5 in its early rankings for the 2020-21 campaign.
- Watch: New highlights featuring top UK target Paolo Banchero’s junior season.
- National analyst says draft uncertainty could keep some players in college.
- 2022 guard Paul McMillan calls UK “the gold standard of college basketball” (pay).
- Former Kentucky target Jalen Green has a timeframe in place for his decision.
- A closer look at the top targets on Louisville’s radar for the 2021 class.
- Decision date: Top 10 recruit Greg Brown knows when he’ll reveal his choice.
- Watch: New video highlights featuring Kentucky signee Isaiah Jackson.
- Kansas is latest school to offer Jaden Bradley, a major UK point guard target.
- Watch: Sophomore season highlights featuring early Kentucky target Amari Bailey.
- RECRUITING MAILBAG: Questions on players that could reclassify, Greg Brown, Paolo Banchero, UK’s frontcourt for next season, and misses on top post recruits.
- Possible transfer?: UK linked to prolific 3-point shooter, brother of top recruit.
- Watch: New video highlights featuring future Kentucky point guard Devin Askew.
- National analyst takes a look at the top graduate transfers for next season.
- Paolo Banchero says college coaches have remained in touch via phone calls.
- National: Former top 40 recruit will be transferring away from Ohio State.
- Jeff Goodman ranks Kentucky at No. 10 in his early Top 25 for next season.
- Early leader?: The nation’s No. 1 high school recruit names his “dream school.”
- Watch: The full, 12-minute senior season mixtape featuring Brandon Boston.
- ESPN ranks the available college basketball transfers for the 2020-21 season.
- Immanuel Quickley not included in new mock draft from The Athletic (pay site).
- National analyst: The new life of a college coach (and other recruiting notes).
- National: Q&A with ex-UK target Jalen Green, who plans to announce mid-April.
- National: Former UK target Josh Christopher is nearing a decision (pay site).
- UK BASKETBALL MAILBAG: Will Immanuel Quickley come back? What about EJ? How will transfers affect the UK offseason? Answers to those questions and more.
- Texas now the leader in Greg Brown’s recruitment, predicts national analyst.
- Once on Kentucky’s radar, JT Thor narrows his recruitment to three schools.
- Watch: Season highlights from UK signee Brandon Boston’s stellar senior year.
- UK target Jaden Bradley earns N.C. player of the year honors as a sophomore.
- What makes Harvard’s Bryce Aiken the most coveted graduate transfer in years?
- National analyst makes predictions on reclass decisions of four 2021 stars.
- Watch: Senior season highlights featuring Kentucky signee Cam’Ron Fletcher.
- Elite recruits feel cheated after coronavirus cancels major spring events.
- Tyrese Maxey is only Kentucky player in first round of SB Nation’s mock draft.
- National: Four-star recruit Jamal Mashburn Jr. talks about his future at Minnesota.
- Video: Check out a new highlights package featuring UK target Greg Brown.
- Brandon Boston and Devin Askew named to California All-State basketball team.
- Elite rebounder Kevin Marfo will be one of 2020’s top grad transfer targets.
- Recruiting analyst offers an alternative solution to canceled evaluation periods.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING
- NATIONAL: Rivals.com | ESPN | 247Sports | Zags Blog | Sports Illustrated
- LOCAL: H-L | Courier-Journal | Cats Illustrated | Vaught’s Views | Cats’ Pause
- PREDICTIONS: 2020 Crystal Ball | 2021 Crystal Ball | Eric Bossi | Corey Evans
- MORE: ESPN Draft news | Ball Is Life | MaxPreps | CBS Sports | HoopSeen