(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video highlights and more)
(More: UK’s 2019 targets)
- Follow us on Twitter: Stay up to date on the latest Kentucky recruiting news
- Reid Travis on campus: Grad transfer from Stanford started UK visit Tuesday.
- John Clay: Three reasons UK will be better in 2018-19 than it was in 2017-18.
- UK target Kira Lewis schedules several more recruiting visits for this month.
- 2020 star Jalen Johnson talks about UK and several other schools on his list.
- Early UK target Scottie Barnes wants to visit Oregon once summer calms down.
- As one-and-done rule nears end, 2020 players’ interest in the NBA Draft rises.
- ESPN: The biggest offseason questions for teams in the Way-Too-Early Top 25.
- Louisville has jumped into the mix late with a recruit in the class of 2018.
- Final rankings: Duke tops Kentucky in the final RSCI rankings for the 2018 class, but can Ashton Hagans put Cats over the top in the final, final rankings update?
- Jeremy Roach was one of the first 2020 recruits that Kentucky coaches called.
- Jalen Johnson is another 2020 recruit already hearing directly from Kentucky.
- National analyst praises UK targets Jalen Green, RJ Hampton and Jeremy Roach.
- Evan Daniels’ notes on this week’s USA camp; James Wiseman showed up injured.
- It’s official: UK confirms that Ashton Hagans has signed with the Wildcats; Comments from Calipari on the star recruit who will join the team this season.
- Bank on Ashton Hagans starting at point guard for the Wildcats next season.
- Notes on Hagans’ reclassification impact, Maxey moving into top 10 of rankings.
- 2020 point guard Jalen Cone is hearing from Kentucky and several other teams.
- Video feature on Ireland native Aidan Igiehon, who’s now on Kentucky’s radar.
- Rivals.com: Looking back at unranked recruits who became top NBA Draft picks.
- Early UK target Jaemyn Brakefield picks up a new offer from West Virginia.
- Top UK target Scottie Barnes was one of the standouts at USA camp on Sunday.
- Video interview: No. 1 point guard RJ Hampton gets call from UK’s Tony Barbee.
- Kentucky, other bluebloods showing interest in No. 1-ranked junior Jalen Green.
- Maxey makes return: UK commit comes back from injury and wins gold medal.
- Kyle Tucker: Ashton Hagans ready to become Kentucky’s next great point guard.
- Veteran Minnesota columnist says in notes: Reid Travis “a cinch” to pick UK.
- Top recruit Vernon Carey says he will visit UK for blue-white scrimmage (pay).
- National analyst names UK target Scottie Lewis top performer at Top 100 camp.
- Kentucky targets Scottie Lewis, Walker Kessler had good days at Top 100 camp.
- Hagans reclassifies: 5-star point guard will join UK this season, as expected.
- NOTES: How much will Jeff Capel’s exit hurt Duke recruiting with 2019 class?; Memphis signee talks James Wiseman and DJ Jeffries; Top recruit still open to UK.
- One-and-done eligibility rules for NBA Draft could by 2021 (but no earlier).
- Early UK targets Jeremy Roach and Jalen Green were standouts at USA U17 camp.
- UK coaches no longer showing much interest in in-state prospect KyKy Tandy.
- Recent Cardinals commit Josh Nickelberry ‘in the ear’ of top Louisville targets.
- John Clay: Quade Green welcomes the competition from incoming recruits at UK.
- John Calipari tops list of coaches the NBA might try to lure away from college.
- More insight on UK targets Scottie Lewis and Jalen Lecque from Top 100 camp.
- Notes from Top 100 camp: Five-star UK target Scottie Lewis had another big day.
- National analyst says KyKy Tandy was one of the Thursday stars at Top 100 camp.
- PJ Washington and Quade Green have advice for freshmen: Get your mind right.
- Top 10 recruit, 2019 target Scottie Lewis: “I really connect with Coach Cal.”
- Memphis momentum is real: Top recruits talk about Penny Hardaway’s pitch and their interest. Memphis could land elite guys (including James Wiseman).
- Kentucky and Duke are telling 2019 big Aidan Igiehon not to cut his list yet.
- National analyst says UK would be favorites for Kira Lewis if the Cats offer.
- Hottest recruit in 2019: He’s rocketed up to the top 10 in the national rankings. He also likes UK and would love to hear from the Cats. Will Cal give him a call?
- Will possible graduate transfer Reid Travis be willing to “buy in” at Kentucky?
- Kentucky commitment Tyrese Maxey is doing what he can to recruit Matthew Hurt.
- Notes: In-state star KyKy Tandy says Louisville has backed off his recruitment.
- Top-five recruit Charles Bassey commits to Western Kentucky, will move to 2018.
- Notes from Top 100 camp on Scottie Lewis, Kira Lewis and 2020’s Jaden Springer.
- In-state UK target Dontaie Allen will play in the Marshall County Hoop Fest.
- More Top 100 camp notes: Praise for UK targets N’Faly Dante and Scottie Lewis.
- 2019 combo guard Jalen Lecque looking forward to recruiting visit to Kentucky.
- New video highlights of RJ Hampton, one of the best players in the 2020 class.
- Isaiah Todd, a top-ranked prospect in 2020, takes a visit to Oklahoma State.
- Tyrese Maxey turns ankle with USA Basketball, questionable for U18 tournament.
- UK targets Keion Brooks, Vernon Carey are “must get” players for other schools.
- Rising junior recruits are excited to talk to college basketball coaches Friday.
- Recruits have ‘questions’ about Louisville: They like new coach Chris Mack, but fallout from FBI investigation is still fresh, and that’s not good for recruiting.
- National analyst says Kentucky still the favorite for grad transfer Reid Travis.
- Tyrese Maxey scored 12 points in USA’s blowout win over Panama on Monday.
- Calipari among the coaches who watched recruits on Team USA on Monday.
- Watch: New video highlights of James Wiseman from Nike EYBL play this spring.
- Video highlights of likely UK target Jaden Springer from recent Pangos camp.
- Tweet: In-state star KyKy Tandy has received a new offer from Virginia Tech.
- Latest on 2019 recruits: UK’s top targets in the class tell us about school lists, timetables and thoughts on the Cats (includes recruiting buzz from USA camp).
- Weekend visit: Recap of in-state star Dontaie Allen’s Sunday trip to Kentucky, his plans for the rest of the summer and the Wildcats’ interest level going forward.
- Some new video highlights of Vernon Carey on the Nike circuit from this spring.
- Kira Lewis says Kentucky coaches want to see him more before they extend offer.
- Recruiting advantage for Kansas?: Several top UK and KU targets talk to us about whether or not Bill Self will get bump from his current USA Basketball gig.
- More praise from early UK target Josh Christopher from the Nike Elite 100 camp.
- An update on Armando Bacot, a possible Kentucky target in the class of 2019.
- Rivals.com: UK target Jalen Johnson was the best player at Nike Elite 100 camp.
- Solid debut: UK commit Tyrese Maxey started in USA Basketball U18s opener.
- Tweet: UK target Keion Brooks releases his top 10 schools; Cats are on the list.
- More praise for Tyrese Maxey from the recent USA Basketball training camp.
- UK targets Jalen Johnson and Brandon Boston doing well at the Nike 100 camp.
- Looking ahead: Six talented prospects from the class of 2021 to keep an eye on.
- Notes from Nike camp: UK target Josh Christopher one of nation’s top scorers.
- Committed to having fun: With stress of recruiting behind him, Tyrese Maxey is having a great spring on the court; He also makes a decision on reclassification.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING