(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video, predictions and more)
(More: UK’s 2019 targets)
- Follow us on Twitter: Stay up to date on the latest Kentucky recruiting news
- WHAT’S NEXT FOR KENTUCKY?: Where do the Wildcats turn in recruiting following Zion Williamson’s surprise commitment to Duke on Saturday night?
- Worth revisiting: Has Duke replaced UK as the king of basketball recruiting?
- ESPN: Zion Williamson to Duke leaves no doubt about Coach K’s recruiting power.
- Rivals.com: How much does Zion Williamson to Duke sting his other finalists?
- National analyst: NCAA failed by not ruling on Kansas freshman Billy Preston.
- Last game before the decision: Highlights of Zion’s big performance Friday.
- Five players who just missed McDonald’s All American Game (Herro on the list).
- 2020 star Jaemyn Brakefield looks elite, and UK might be the early favorite.
- McDonald’s All-American Billy Preston leaves Kansas to play pro ball in Bosnia.
- Watch: New video highlights of 2019 target Bryan Antoine from Hoophall Classic.
- Tweet: UK signee Tyler Herro scored 44 points in his team’s win Friday night.
- Zion Williamson scored 34 points, impressed former NBA star on Friday night.
- Evan Daniels offers his final thoughts on Zion Williamson’s college decision.
- Tim Sullivan: How can the NCAA ever hope to control shoe companies’ influence?
- ESPN’s breakdown of the Zion Williamson decision, including recent interview.
- National analyst Eric Bossi makes case for Zion’s finalists; and a prediction.
- Peers, coaches offer thoughts on Zion Williamson (and one coach predicts UK).
- Evan Daniels, Jerry Meyer and others give their early Final Four predictions.
- Immanuel Quickley scores 21 points — impresses from 3-point range — in win.
- Early candidates for this season’s MaxPreps national player of the year award.
- Commission on College Basketball: We talked to NCAA President Mark Emmert Thursday night about the future of the sport, possible changes in wake of scandal.
- ESPN’s Paul Biancardi explains his Zion Williamson/South Carolina prediction.
- CBS: Why Zion Williamson would fit better at Clemson than Kansas, Duke or UK.
- 2019 star D.J. Jeffries has more good things to say about Kentucky, Calipari.
- No. 4 recruit in the 2019 class takes an unofficial visit to Western Kentucky.
- SB Nation: UK’s recruiting philosophy under Calipari is Cats’ biggest problem.
- Draft talk: UK freshman moves way up on ESPN’s board; 6 Cats in Top 100.
- SB Nation writer thinks that Zion Williams will pick Duke; Ranks the finalists.
- Who is Zion like? Rivals.com analysts compare Williamson to past NBA greats.
- Looking back at top recruits who shunned bluebloods for the hometown school.
- Evan Daniels on Duke/Zion, Moses Brown, Romeo Langford and ranking prospects.
- 247Sports Crystal Ball: UCLA has taken the lead in Moses Brown’s recruitment.
- Still hope for Zion?: Evan Daniels talks to us about Williamson’s big decision; Also, his take on Moses Brown and UK’s newest two McDonald’s All-Americans.
- Four schools (not Kentucky) are planning to visit Zion Williamson this week.
- Columbia, SC newspaper: Why Clemson is the favorite to land Zion Williamson.
- Why Aspire Academy (Ky.) star Charles Bassey hasn’t seen any recruiting buzz.
- 247Sports: The top 10 overall performers at this past week’s Hoophall Classic.
- Video: Immanuel Quickley, others give Zion Williamson final recruiting pitch.
- Story on post player E.J. Montgomery, one of the top uncommitted 2018 recruits.
- A closer look at 2020 PG R.J. Hampton, who is already on Kentucky’s radar.
- 2019 target Matthew Hurt had 23 points, 12 rebounds and nine blocks Tuesday.
- Rivals.com: Hoophall Classic — which college should be the most excited?
- Mock draft: Bleacher Report has Shai Gilgeous-Alexander near lottery zone.
- Courier-Journal: Kenny Payne should not be UofL’s coach — he deserves better.
- National: Arizona State added another commitment from major recruit Tuesday.
- Back on the court: Jarred Vanderbilt played 14 minutes in UK debut Tuesday.
- From last week: What UK fans should realistically expect from Vanderbilt.
- McDonald’s All-Americans: Future Kentucky players are named to the game; Includes full list of 32 McDonald’s All-Americans that Calipari has signed at UK.
- Zion Williamson’s announcement ceremony will be at 8 p.m. on Saturday night.
- Brad Brownell and Clemson are showing ADs the value of getting one more year.
- ESPN Insider: NBA scouting reports on Immanuel Quickley, Scottie Lewis & more.
- National: Villanova is now trending for former U of L commit Courtney Ramey.
- 5-star post player Jordan Brown is sticking to list of 7 schools (no Kentucky).
- Not Clemson?: ESPN national analyst has different Zion Williamson prediction.
- South Carolina’s Brian Bowen reaches out to Zion Williamson ahead of decision.
- CBS Sports: Trae Young has just about wrapped up winning Freshman of the Year.
- Rivals.com: What happens if Kentucky misses out on Zion Williamson Saturday?
- Notes on Keldon Johnson, battle for #1 ranking and ex-UK target Louis King.
- The latest on 4-star recruit Courtney Ramey, the former Louisville commitment.
- Kentucky signee Keldon Johnson: ‘I think the sky’s the limit for my game.’
- Immanuel Quickley remains hopeful Zion Williamson will join him at Kentucky.
- Kentucky is not among the schools recruiting #1 player Vernon Carey hardest.
- Cameron Reddish is trying to convince Zion Williamson to commit to Duke.
- Cats’ Pause: Criticizing Jarred Vanderbilt for not playing? Shut the hell up.
- UK signee Keldon Johnson had 21 points, 7 rebounds in his ESPNU game Monday.
- Immanuel Quickley scored 19 points in a loss on ESPNU on Monday morning.
- Kenny Payne talks at length about UK freshman Jarred Vanderbilt’s ability.
- Top UK recruiter Kenny Payne offers his thoughts on the U of L coaching gig.
- Watch: More video of Keldon Johnson from the recent tournament in Missouri.
- Full Q&A with 2018 star Moses Brown (comments on UK interest aren’t glowing).
- Watch: New video highlights of another 38-point game from Tyler Herro.
- UK targets Scottie Lewis and Bryan Antoine showcase potential at Hoophall.
- Bol Bol a contender for No. 1 ranking; Notes on Scottie Lewis, Moses Brown.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING