(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video highlights and more)
More player pages: Jonathan Kuminga | Patrick Baldwin | Paolo Banchero
Kennedy Chandler | Moussa Cisse | Jaden Hardy | Brandon Huntley-Hatfield
More info: John Calipari’s recruiting history at Kentucky
- Follow on Twitter: Stay up to date with the latest UK b-ball recruiting news.
- Skyy Clark organizes cleanup for ‘peace, love and unity’ in Downtown Nashville.
- National analyst’s mailbag: Kentucky still the team to beat for Jaden Hardy.
- Bracketology has UK as a 4 seed in 2021, playing Louisville in second round.
- Rivals.com analysts talk about the site’s updated rankings for the 2021 class.
- The rankings: Jonathan Kuminga stays at No. 1; Baldwin and Banchero next.
- NBA guard Darren Collison talks about working out trio of Kentucky signees.
- National analyst sticking with his LSU prediction for UK target Moussa Cisse.
- Evan Daniels thinks former UK target Frank Anselem will end up at Syracuse.
- National analyst Eric Bossi is also predicting the Orange for Anselem.
- Judge: Zion Williamson must answer questions under oath about benefits at Duke.
- RECRUITING NOTES: National analyst predicts what Jonathan Kuminga will do; Who’s No. 1 in ’21 if Kuminga reclassifies; Closer look at team recruiting rankings.
- Calipari taking steps to be ‘part of the answer’ in bringing leaders together.
- 247Sports ranks UK’s Davion Mintz as the offseason’s No. 23 graduate transfer.
- Former UK target Frank Anselem down to four schools, will announce this week.
- John Clay: When it comes to transfers, NCAA should stop playing it both ways.
- Five-star point guard Kennedy Chandler talks transfer decision and recruitment.
- Five-star Kentucky target Skyy Clark takes part in Nashville protest Saturday.
- Nike cancels Elite Youth Basketball League season due to coronavirus pandemic.
- Makur Maker getting little interest from NBA; Might not be eligible for NCAA.
- National: Arizona goes with different recruiting tactic, nets a top-notch class.
- UK point guard target Kennedy Chandler leaving Tennessee for senior season.
- Top Kentucky target Paolo Banchero was once held at gunpoint by police officer.
- LSU is still trending for Moussa Cisse, who holds an offer from Kentucky.
- Rivals roundtable: Talking about how to make up eval periods, new rankings.
- Top Kentucky target Jaden Hardy earns Nevada athlete of the year honors.
- ESPN analyst Seth Greenberg believes UK could be “really good defensively.”
- National: Michigan’s Juwan Howard continues pursuit of top recruits in ’21 class.
- Does UK have a chance?: National analyst talks to us about Moussa Cisse, handicaps the favorites ahead of his big college announcement next week.
- Olivier Sarr prediction: National analyst talks to us about UK’s star transfer, whether he’ll be eligible, and the differences between the Sarr and Juzang cases.
- National analyst says UK will land another stellar recruiting class in 2021.
- Kentucky target Moussa Cisse lands at No. 11 in 247Sports rankings for 2020.
- Five-star guard and Kentucky target Jaden Bradley breaks down his recruitment.
- Crystal Ball: Another recruiting expert weighs in on UK target Moussa Cisse.
- National analyst still thinking LSU will be Moussa Cisse’s pick next week.
- Cisse’s coach says he doesn’t sense the recruit is leaning toward LSU (pay).
- Watch: New video highlights featuring incoming UK transfer Davion Mintz.
- CBS: If eligible, Olivier Sarr would likely be nation’s most impactful transfer.
- Zion Williamson files for order to protect him from saying he got benefits at Duke.
- SEC: Bruce Pearl raves about incoming point guard recruit Sharife Cooper.
- Olivier Sarr still No. 1 in 247Sports’ updated rankings of traditional transfers.
- Rising 2022 star Mark Mitchell Jr. says Kentucky was his dream school growing up.
- Sports Illustrated: Early look at 2021 draft board has two Cats in lottery range.
- Watch: Video highlights of UK target Jalen Duren, the No. 2 recruit in 2022.
- No Peach Jam in July: Recruiting ban is extended through end of next month.
- The latest on the recruitment of one-time Kentucky target Frank Anselem.
- Kentucky post player target Moussa Cisse is moving to the class of 2020.
- Crystal Ball: National analysts make new predictions in Cisse’s recruitment.
- Timetable: Cisse plans to announce his college decision sometime next week.
- National analyst: G League is the most likely scenario for Jonathan Kuminga.
- Devin Askew talks pandemic training, when he could arrive at Kentucky and more.
- Skyy Clark talks about schools recruiting him, college position in his new blog.
- National analyst on 2023’s best players; Kentucky might lead for one early.
- ESPN analyst’s Q&A touches on Olivier Sarr situation, “free transfer” proposal.
- Tyrese Maxey is only Kentucky player in first round of the new CBS mock draft.
- Rising recruit out of South Carolina says Kentucky is his favorite team.
- National analyst offers more thoughts on the G League’s new option for recruits.
- Versatility could make UK signee Isaiah Jackson better than his national ranking.
- Watch: Season highlights featuring Kentucky point guard target Bruce Thornton.
- Major Kentucky target Jaden Hardy exceeded expectations in his junior season.
- Mom of UK target Brandon Huntley-Hatfield talks about meeting with coaches.
- The top basketball recruits headed to the SEC for the 2020-21 season.
- Kuminga’s new list: No. 1 recruit includes Kentucky on his new list of finalists, and the G League route is still an option for the 2020 reclassification candidate.
- Junior season highlights and evaluation for top UK target Paolo Banchero.
- Rivals roundtable: What are the ramifications of the ‘free transfer’ rule?
- Isaiah Jackson and Lance Ware are top 5 in Rivals.com’s power forward ranks.
- Cam’Ron Fletcher comes in at No. 9 in Rivals.com’s small forward rankings.
- How Bronny James, Mikey Williams emerged as faces of b-ball’s next generation.
- UK MAILBAG, Part II: When will the Cats start landing some ’21 commitments? And questions on Banchero/Chandler, point guard recruits, and early ’22 targets.
- Crystal Ball: Another new pick for Trey Kaufman, who is on Kentucky’s radar.
- John Clay’s notes: A college basketball season in 2020-21 is not a slam dunk.
- Analyst: Isaiah Jackson is a 2020 recruit who could outperform his ranking.
- Penny Hardaway on the G League: ‘It’s going to have a huge impact.’
- National analyst: UK tops teams that will be hit hardest by lack of workouts.
- Louisville will be first in the ACC to allow workouts — starting June 8.
- Watch: New game highlights featuring future UK point guard Devin Askew.
- 247Sports: Eight recruits who have seen their offer list explode this spring.
- UK MAILBAG: Prediction on whether Olivier Sarr will get immediate eligibility; Plus questions on more recruits for 2020 and predictions on the Cats’ 2021 class.
- Rivals.com’s final 2020 SG rankings | Boston looks like a perfect fit for UK
- There will be no one-time NCAA transfer waivers until at least 2021-22.
- 247Sports takes a look at college basketball’s top 2020 recruiting classes.
- Hard work leads to improved offense for five-star UK target Moussa Cisse.
- UK’s ‘ridiculous’ guard play next year could still get big boost from Davion Mintz.
- Kentucky target Peyton Watson has a new scholarship offer from Michigan.
- ESPN: Kentucky has the top-ranked recruiting class in the one-and-done era.
- Louisville has already offered more than 30 players from the class of 2021.
- Assistant coach Jon Scheyer on Duke’s recruiting efforts during coronavirus.
- Indiana head coach Archie Miller talks about recruiting during the pandemic.
- National analyst: It’s been a bumpy first year at Michigan for Juwan Howard.
- Final rankings: Kentucky is back on top of the long-running RSCI rankings; Closer look at the top 10 (and where G League would rank with its talent haul).
- Rivals.com: Askew is No. 8 PG in 2020 class | Tyler Ulis’ brother could surprise
- Kentucky clinches the No. 1 spot in the team rankings for the class of 2020.
- New ESPN rankings: UK would move into the top 5 if Olivier Sarr is eligible.
- National analyst: It’s tough to say who UK’s first 2021 commitment will be.
- Gary Parrish: The NCAA needs to change its policy on transfers and eligibility.
- UK target Paul McMillan has “great relationship” with U of L’s Chris Mack.
- National: Kansas’ infractions case referred to new independent resolution process.
- Checking in on top 10 recruits: A closer look at the elite players for 2021, possible leaders for each prospect and where UK stands with the best in the class.
- John Wall shares insight on UK recruitment (with comments on Xavier Henry).
- Full video: John Wall talks about giving his time to recruits, and more.
- Final rankings: Rivals updates its 2020 list — two Cats finish in the top 10.
- National analyst says not making Devin Askew a 5-star was toughest call.
- National analyst still thinks Moussa Cisse will move to 2020 and pick LSU.
- Long video of BJ Boston, Terrence Clarke, Devin Askew practicing in California.
- Bleacher Report: Kentucky signee Brandon Boston is ready for the spotlight.
- Kennedy Chandler wouldn’t mind playing alongside another point guard (pay).
- Dashien Nix on Kentucky signee Devin Askew: “He’s in control of the game.”
- Nix says Brandon Boston “will get his points no matter what you do.”
- 247Sports: Keion Brooks among the top sophomores to watch in 2020-21.
- Kentucky is now at No. 15 in the latest 2020-21 rankings from NBC Sports.
- Catching up with Skyy Clark: Father of the five-star UK target talks to us about his spring so far, daily workouts with NBA players and recaps their Kentucky visit.
- John Clay: A rundown of where things stand in NCAA’s corruption investigation.
- Rivals.com includes three UK signees among final 5-star players for 2020.
- Top 2021 point guard Kennedy Chandler talks about UK and his other finalists.
- UK point guard target Paul McMillan landed an offer from Louisville on Monday.
- Q&A with top five recruit Patrick Baldwin Jr., who has an offer from Kentucky.
- Kentucky not among the schools that have been in touch with star 2021 center.
- Indiana point guard recruit moves to 2020, placed No. 24 in national rankings.
- Bowling Green guard getting attention from some high-major college programs.
- New prediction: National analyst picking Georgetown for intriguing post recruit.
- Rivals.com profiles 2021 shooting guard Nisine Poplar, who’s hearing from UK.
- Watch: New video highlight package featuring Kentucky transfer Jacob Toppin.
- Cam’Ron Fletcher’s athleticism, versatility could be huge for UK next season.
- Rivals.com roundtable takes a national look at 5-stars under most pressure.
- 2021 big man Efton Reid says again that he could make move to 2020 (pay).
- CBS Sports: Five college coaches whose careers survived show-cause penalty.
- No summer recruiting: A closer look at what these strange times mean for UK, with insight on why it could change outlook, when things might return to normal.
- DeAndre Williams’ decision: Evansville star made college commitment Friday.
- Five-star center Makur Maker says UCLA is in the lead if he goes to college.
- Watch: More new game highlights of top-ranked UK signee Brandon Boston.
- Watch: Late-season game highlights featuring No. 1-ranked Jonathan Kuminga.
- SEC news: Highly touted grad transfer Romello White is coming to the league.
- National analyst: Seven programs likely to thrive despite pandemic hurdles.
- Louisville and UK the two teams that added the most via the transfer market.
- Watch: Video highlights of UK’s Brandon Boston from a game in December.
- Brandon Boston is only basketball player chosen as a USA Today POY finalist.
- Watch: Impressive highlights of top UK target Jaden Hardy from a single game.
- New Wake Forest head coach Steve Forbes clarifies his putdown of Kentucky.
- CBS: Top 10 coaches next in line to win the NCAA Tournament for the first time.
- 247Sports: What makes Kentucky-bound Olivier Sarr the nation’s top transfer?
- No. 2-ranked Chet Holmgren talks about recruiting, still no Kentucky mention.
- NCAA’s ban on recruiting extended yet again | NBA Draft withdrawal date changed
- Five-star UK center target Efton Reid still considering reclassification (pay).
- Purdue coach Matt Painter after losing Matt Haarms: ‘Transfers don’t get drafted.’
- Memphis fans hoping Moussa Cisse will be their savior for next season (pay).
- The conundrum at the ‘5’ spot: Olivier Sarr’s eligibility is far from certain; Could the Kentucky staff have done anything else to bolster the center position?
- 2022 forward Sadraque Nganga talks NBA dreams, Kansas offer and UK interest.
- Watch: New highlights of Terrence Clarke from a game earlier in the season.
- UK’s Joel Justus lands on ESPN’s list of the top 40 college coaches under 40.
- Kenny Payne is not under 40, but he’s mentioned in ESPN’s related roundtable.
- UK one of 10 programs that would benefit from NCAA passing eligibility rule.
- Nick Richards is sitting at No. 61 overall on CBS’ new NBA Draft board.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING
- NATIONAL: Rivals.com | ESPN | 247Sports | Zags Blog | Sports Illustrated
- LOCAL: H-L | Courier-Journal | Cats Illustrated | Vaught’s Views | Cats’ Pause
- PREDICTIONS: 2021 Crystal Ball | 2022 Crystal Ball | Eric Bossi | Corey Evans
- MORE: ESPN Draft news | Ball Is Life | MaxPreps | CBS Sports | HoopSeen