- Herald-Leader Sports Pass: New deal includes all of our stories for $30/year.
- ‘Oozing with potential’: Next up on UK’s recruiting guest list is a 5-star guard who is among the best scorers in the country and has a tie to the Cats’ program.
- Major predictions: National analysts now picking Keion Brooks to Kentucky.
- Mark Story: Is PJ Washington making it cool to be more than 1-and-done at UK?
- National analyst talks about the latest with Keion Brooks and Matthew Hurt.
- More on international player Tristan Enaruna, a possible UK target for 2019.
- Matthew Hurt had 26 points, 10 rebounds, 7 assists and 5 blocks on Monday night.
- Notes: UK is expected to watch 2020 recruit Daishen Nix play on Wednesday.
- National: LaMelo Ball says that USC and Kansas have been recruiting him.
- It’s getting interesting: Keion Brooks could be trending away from Indiana.
- National analyst: Kentucky took a big step forward in Keion Brooks’ recruitment.
- More visits possible for Keion Brooks after last weekend’s trip to Kentucky (pay).
- 6-8 forward from Netherlands emerges at major camp; UK listed as a possibility.
- Watch: More than 10 minutes of highlights from Dontaie Allen’s senior season.
- Possible UK target Jaemyn Brakefield is 50/50 on moving from 2020 class to 2019.
- The latest standings for the Mr. Basketball USA player of the year award.
- BIG NIGHT: Dontaie Allen honored at Rupp and sits with UK target Keion Brooks during Kentucky-Tennessee game; Includes update on other visitors Saturday.
- UK target Jaden McDaniels scored 23 of his 28 points in the second half Saturday.
- Memphis signee James Wiseman recruits like Penny Hardaway’s fourth assistant.
- National analyst: UK in the best position to handle ‘miss’ on top 2019 target.
- UK target Matthew Hurt had 42 points and 15 rebounds in his team’s win Friday.
- Roundup: UK point guard target Sharife Cooper had 42 points Friday | Highlights
- Video highlights of Isaiah Todd, who could reclassify to the class of 2019.
- UK target Jaden McDaniels scored 15 points despite foul trouble on Friday night.
- UK target Brandon Boston scored 25 points in state playoff game Friday night.
- ‘Can I take a picture with you?’: Kentucky target Jalen Green never says no.
- UK target Sharife Cooper’s team is the best public school squad in America.
- Just what UK needs?: National analyst tells us about prediction for Isaiah Todd, the 5-star frontcourt recruit who could be ready to join the Wildcats next season.
- Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski watched UK target Matthew Hurt play Thursday.
- Mailbag: Local reporter says Jaden McDaniels is in no rush to make decision.
- National analyst: Class of 2020 five-stars who might choose to stay in-state.
- Rivals analyst says Anthony Edwards is a better prospect than Zion Williamson.
- 6-8 PF Julius Marble is now being recruited nationally (pay) | Picks for Spartans
- Update on Xavier Foster, one of Kentucky’s frontcourt targets in the 2020 class.
- School principal apologizes after UK target Jalen Johnson taunted during game.
- Point guard of the future?: Sharife Cooper is having an unreal junior season; His dad and a national analyst talk about his recruitment and why he’s different.
- Tyrese Maxey and Matthew Hurt have been named to the Nike Hoop Summit.
- Kansas fears formal NCAA investigation stemming from the federal investigation.
- 247Sports analysts: There’s buzz UK is in top two for Keion Brooks (pay site).
- Likely USC commit Evan Mobley is still No. 1 in 247Sports new 2020 rankings.
- The full list: Kentucky target Jalen Green comes in at No. 2 overall.
- UK targets Barnes, Cooper and Dante among the best at certain things in 2020.
- If RJ Hampton reclassifies, it wouldn’t come until late in the summer (pay site).
- Former UK McDonald’s All-American Sacha Killeya-Jones no longer at NC State.
- Jaden McDaniels finishes with 18 points and 8 rebounds despite foul trouble.
- Rivals.com: Kentucky and Tennessee built their rosters in much different ways.
- NBA mock draft: Latest update shows a couple of key UK players on the rise, and that could mean more spots for Calipari to fill through recruiting in 2019.
- National analyst on chances that two 2020 UK targets might move to 2019.
- Top 2020 target Scottie Barnes cuts list to eight schools; UK is one of them.
- UK target Cade Cunningham looks like the next big thing at Montverde Academy.
- Georgia fans impacted No. 1 recruit Anthony Edwards’ decision to stay home.
- Rivals.com looks at former 3-star recruits who have become stars in college.
- Crystal Ball: Blue-blood prediction for top uncommitted player in 2019 class.
- National analyst expects a “very busy spring” on the recruiting front for UK.
- A quick recap of the seven five-star players remaining in the class of 2019.
- Possible UK target Jalen Suggs visited Gonzaga over the weekend, as expected.
- National: Pitt’s Jeff Capel landed a new commitment from a Rivals 150 recruit.
- The next No. 1 recruit: UK’s skid with top-ranked players is likely to continue beyond the 2020 class, which could have a rare unanimous choice for No. 1 spot.
- EDWARDS PICKS GEORGIA: Where does UK turn after top-ranked recruit chooses the Bulldogs? A look at backcourt recruiting scenarios for the Wildcats.
- Western Kentucky signee Isaiah Cozart has developed into one of the state’s best.
- National analyst: Tom Crean’s comments over the weekend were uncalled for.
- How Tom Crean put Georgia in position to land nation’s top basketball prospect.
- Watch: New highlights of 2020 center Hunter Dickinson, who recently visited UK.
- UK commitment Kahlil Whitney was involved in bench-clearing brawl on Saturday.
- More from the brawl, including some additional video on what started it.
- UK target Matthew Hurt had 46 points, 16 rebounds in his team’s win Saturday.
- Kentucky point guard target Sharife Cooper scored 32 points in Saturday’s game.
- National: Arizona athletic director reaffirms support for coach Sean Miller.
- SEC: Ex-Georgia coach Hugh Durham sees bright future for Bulldogs under Crean.
- One Rivals.com analyst thinks that RJ Hampton will ultimately pick Kentucky.
- Top UK target Matthew Hurt scored 46 points and had 13 rebounds on Friday.
- Anthony Edwards’ coach talks about the UK target a few days before decision.
- Evan Daniels takes questions on Keion Brooks, Anthony Edwards in new mailbag.
- Video: UK target RJ Hampton scored 34 (with seven threes) in his latest game.
- Details on another big game for Hampton, who hit the winning shot late.
- More on Makur Maker, the 7-footer who is now on Kentucky’s recruiting radar.
- UK target Sharife Cooper scored 26 points in his team’s victory on Friday.
- National: 5-star recruit Nico Mannion is still set on playing for Arizona.
- Rivals.com analyst still likes Georgia’s chances to land Anthony Edwards.
- Watch: New highlights of Jaden McDaniels, a top UK target in the 2019 class.
- Younger brother of Kevin Knox making a name for himself in recruiting circles.
- Kentucky target Dawson Garcia has scheduled an official visit for Marquette.
- National: Arizona boosters are still supporting embattled coach Sean Miller.
- Good news for UK: Wildcats are still in the mix for five-star recruit RJ Hampton, who visited for Big Blue Madness and could end up moving to the 2019 class.
- UK target Anthony Edwards has cancelled his official visit to Florida State.
- Recruiting analysts would have added Keion Brooks to the McDonald’s Game.
- UK target Cam’Ron Fletcher says U of L one of the schools on him hardest (pay).
- 5-star recruit still talking with James Wiseman about joining up at Memphis.
- Rivals.com predictions: Some new picks regarding UK targets in past few days.
- UK target Brandon Boston scored 24 points on Wednesday | Duke coaches there
- UK target Cam’Ron Fletcher got a visit from a Duke assistant coach Wednesday.
- Louisville is doing really well early on with top 100 recruit Zach Loveday.
- National analyst: Indiana fans need to show some patience with Archie Miller.
- Watch: Video highlights from RJ Hampton’s 50-point game earlier this week.
- National: Arizona suspends assistant Mark Phelps over alleged rules violation.
- UK target Keion Brooks says he feels like he’s getting closer to a decision.
- National analyst: UK should not be discounted in the recruitment of Brooks.
- New predictions: National analysts make picks on UK target Anthony Edwards.
- 2020 target RJ Hampton put in a 50-point performance in Tuesday night’s game.
- Kentucky target Matthew Hurt had 34 points and 12 rebounds on Tuesday night.
- UK commitment Kahlil Whitney scored 12 points in a big victory Tuesday night.
- One of 2019’s top available players likes idea of joining up with James Wiseman.
- Possible UK target Walker Kessler will visit Tennessee this weekend (pay).
- National analyst says UK target should be everyone’s top priority in 2020 class.
- Top 2020 target Scottie Barnes talks about UK and other schools on his list.
- National analyst gives UK a 40% chance with #3 recruit, talks Anthony Edwards.
- In latest USA Today blog, Sharife Cooper writes about his meeting with Calipari.
- “HE’S UNIQUE”: Cousin of NBA player Thon Maker is on UK’s recruiting radar; National analyst talks to us about the 7-footer, possibility of 2019 move & more.
- Kentucky target Anthony Edwards will announce his college decision next week.
- Watch: Video of top-ranked Kentucky target Jalen Green’s latest in-game dunk.
- With NCAA investigation underway, Arizona’s Sean Miller faces complicated future.
- New highlights of point guard Sharife Cooper, who has a UK offer for 2020.
- Rivals analyst: Georgia a ‘very legitimate threat’ for UK target Anthony Edwards.
- Kentucky target Anthony Edwards cancels UNC visit, expected to decide soon.
- Long video interview with 2019 star Keion Brooks, who still has UK on his list.
- Watch: Video highlights of Jaden McDaniels’ 31-point game over the weekend.
- UK target Cade Cunningham had huge game against Cole Anthony on national TV.
- Rivals.com national analyst describes Cunningham as a “selfless” player.
- Watch: Check out the video highlights of Cunningham’s performance Saturday.
- 2020 star Johnny Juzang likes what UK has to offer and hopes to visit soon.
- Matthew Hurt took his official visit to Kansas, as expected, this weekend.
- Weekend updates on five-star Kentucky targets Keion Brooks and N’Faly Dante.
- Jaden McDaniels scored 25 of his 31 points in the first half of Saturday’s win.
- Watch: Video highlights of top 2020 target Scottie Barnes from the weekend.
- UK target Sharife Cooper scored 20 points on his team’s victory Saturday.
- Watch: Video of possible reclassification recruit Isaiah Todd against good team.
- National: Kansas AD says faith in NCAA is “shaken” after Silvio de Sousa ruling.
- Chances with McDaniels?: National analyst explains recent pro-UK comments, and he talks about why Jaden McDaniels is hard to rank in the class of 2019.
- Rivals.com analysts: Kansas is still the team to beat for UK target Matthew Hurt.
- Top UK target Matthew Hurt scored 41 points and grabbed 18 rebounds Friday.
- Friday roundup: UK signee Tyrese Maxey had 28 points in his team’s victory.
- In his latest mailbag, Evan Daniels says UK can still get No. 1 class in 2019.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING