- Herald-Leader Sports Pass: New deal includes all of our stories for $30/year.
- ‘I think they’re the leader’: Cats getting buzz for top-5 recruit in 2020 class; National analyst talks to us about his growing game and UK’s top competition.
- New rankings: ESPN posted a complete overhaul of its rankings on Monday.
- The updated lists from ESPN: Class of 2020 | Class of 2021 | Class of 2022
- More: Ranking the top 25 high school basketball players, regardless of class.
- National analyst talks about UK targets Cam’Ron Fletcher and Kerry Blackshear.
- Making “tough shots” is what Kentucky freshman Keion Brooks Jr. does best.
- Cam’Ron Fletcher’s coach talks about the Kentucky visit and new offer (pay).
- Watch: About a minute worth of new highlights featuring 2020 PG Daishen Nix.
- Possible UK target Nimari Burnett already has plenty of options (pay site).
- National: Kansas landed a commitment from a 2022 recruit over the weekend.
- Latest on Blackshear: Decision expected very soon; Where does UK stand?
- New offer: Highly touted wing from St. Louis is latest to land one from UK.
- Roy Williams watched emerging Kentucky target Dawson Garcia this weekend.
- Rivals.com roundtable includes thoughts on NBA Draft and new recruiting period.
- Early draft talk: New mock from ESPN has three UK players in 2020 first round.
- Elite recruit Josh Christopher will “for sure” take visit to Kentucky (pay).
- Kentucky newcomer Keion Brooks Jr. an “old soul” off the basketball court.
- Kerry Blackshear update: Analyst tells us UK is in ‘a great spot’ to land him, though the Cats do appear to have one school to worry about as decision looms.
- More 2020 possibilities: We asked a few top frontcourt recruits if they’d heard from Kentucky, and a couple have been in contact with the Wildcats coaches.
- College coaches will get another opportunity to see recruits this weekend.
- Rivals.com includes one UK player among its projected lottery picks for 2020.
- Scottie Barnes, Cade Cunningham & Jalen Green make USA Basketball U18 team.
- Top 2020 point guard Daishen Nix is still waiting to hear John Calipari (pay).
- Bleacher Report includes three UK players in its early NBA mock draft for 2020.
- NBA Draft: UK continues dominance of lottery with back-to-back picks in 2019.
- ‘Pure scorer’: Terrence Clarke has emerged as one of Kentucky’s top targets, and the talented guard is interested in the Wildcats and open to reclassification.
- 2020 star Jalen Green is planning visits to Kentucky and two other schools.
- John Clay: The NBA’s influence over college basketball continues to grow.
- ‘I mean, it’s Kentucky’: Paolo Banchero landed a UK offer late Tuesday night, and the Seattle native was already highly interested in playing for the Wildcats.
- Crystal Ball: More bad news for UK regarding one of nation’s very best recruits.
- National analyst on who Kentucky has the best shot to land in the 2020 class.
- Recruitment of top guard Jalen Green shaping up as a UK-Memphis battle (pay).
- Four-star Arizona signee Terry Armstrong is bypassing college to go pro.
- National analyst reflects on Tyler Herro and others that were ranked too low.
- Memphis’ No. 1-ranked recruiting class is already talking national championship.
- Nine first-round draft prospects who were lowly rated high school players.
- Exclusive interview: Makur Maker’s guardian talks to us about UK’s interest, reclassification, college vs. pro decision, differences with Thon, and much more.
- National analyst: Keep an eye on Kentucky in the recruitment of Jalen Green.
- No. 1-ranked 2021 prospect Patrick Baldwin has received an offer from Michigan.
- Possible UK target Cam’Ron Fletcher picks up new offer from North Carolina.
- Emerging UK target Josh Christopher stands out in front of college coaches.
- Major UK/Auburn target Sharife Cooper claims he’s wide open in his recruitment.
- Sons of ex-NBA stars use dads’ experiences to guide them toward pro career.
- 2023 guard Elijah Fisher could be the best ever recruit from Canada.
- The right fit?: 2020 big man Dawson Garcia seems to ‘get’ Kentucky basketball, and a national analyst explains why UK should be paying very close attention.
- Blackshear visit set: The top graduate transfer will be in Kentucky this week.
- ESPN: UK is the school that produces the most potentially impactful NBA players.
- UK target Cliff Omoruyi picked up an offer from Maryland after a weekend visit.
- 2020 star Cade Cunningham is hoping to get his list cut down to five schools.
- Likely UK target Khristian Lander got an offer from Louisville over the weekend.
- ‘Best passer in high school’: Daishen Nix really wants to meet John Calipari; Evan Daniels tells us what makes the 2020 point guard such a great prospect.
- Emerging UK target Josh Christopher has had a good early showing at USA camp.
- 2020 point guard Sharife Cooper planning to take another Kentucky visit soon.
- Watch: About a minute of highlights featuring Brandon Boston at Top 100 Camp.
- UK target Jalen Johnson was one of the standout players at Top 100 Camp.
- Father’s Day: Elite recruits talk about fathers’ impacts on their games.
- Staying put: UK big man target Cliff Omoruyi says he will stick in 2020 class; Analyst talks about realistic expectations for this season if he changes his mind.
- More from major UK target Brandon Boston on the final four schools on his list.
- 247Sports names UK target Dawson Garcia a top performer at Top 100 Camp.
- 2020 star reopens his recruitment just 11 days after committing to Auburn.
- ‘A lot of momentum’: National analyst talks about UK buzz for Brandon Boston, one of the top recruits in the 2020 class who’s proving he’s more than a scorer.
- Preparing for success: Jamal Mashburn Jr. talks about his college recruitment, and he discusses his plans for a successful career beyond his basketball days.
- UK targets Makur Maker and Dawson Garcia stood out on day 2 of Top 100 Camp.
- National analyst says UK’s first phone call for 2021 should be Terrence Clarke.
- Kerry Blackshear’s former AAU coach talks about his upcoming transfer decision.
- Roundtable: Rivals analysts discuss their new rankings for the class of 2021.
- The full list: UK target Jonathan Kuminga is now No. 1 in the 2021 rankings.
- Rivals analyst thinks Auburn will have a top 5 recruiting class for 2020.
- Rising star: No. 2 overall recruit Makur Maker talks about interest in Kentucky, the possibility of reclassification from 2020, and his unique and growing game.
- Not over yet: Jalen Johnson says he doesn’t know where Duke buzz originated.
- Yahoo Sports: Which schools could end up in NCAA crosshairs in hoops scandal?
- Watch: Spring highlights of Jalen Green, one of UK’s top targets for 2020.
- Rivals.com: UK target Terrence Clarke was best scorer on day 1 of Top 100 Camp.
- 247Sports: UK target Daishen Nix showed impressive passing at Top 100 Camp.
- Jeff Goodman puts Kentucky at No. 5 in his preseason rankings for 2019-20.
- Defending national champ Virginia lands highest-ranked recruit since 2016 class.
- John Clay: Breaking down Kentucky’s competition for Kerry Blackshear Jr.
- CBS Sports: At least six programs will be notified of major NCAA violations.
- Rivals.com analysts discuss the best players at each position in the 2020 class.
- Virginia Tech insider thinks Kerry Blackshear will pick the Hokies or Florida.
- Analyst thinks Jalen Green could be the next big recruit for Penny Hardaway.
- SEC: In-state star Justin Powell talks about his recent commitment to Auburn.
- National: Why R.J. Barrett was ranked higher than Zion Williamson as a recruit.
- National analyst offers some new insight on Kerry Blackshear Jr.’s recruitment.
- Rivals.com analysts go in-depth on their new rankings for the class of 2020.
- The full Rivals 150: UK target Cade Cunningham is No. 2 on the 2020 list.
- What Calipari and UK returnees are saying about the newcomers for next season.
- Kentucky remains No. 2 in NBC Sports’ preseason rankings for 2019-20.
- 2021 big man Bretner Mutumbo visited Kentucky earlier this week (pay site).
- Latest on Kerry Blackshear Jr.: Evan Daniels talks to us about the transfer’s latest plans and how he could fit in at Kentucky for the 2019-20 season.
- Star graduate transfer Kerry Blackshear is planning to visit Kentucky this week.
- Watch: 15 minutes worth of highlights from Sharife Cooper’s spring so far.
- Cade Cunningham rises to No. 2 nationally in the Rivals.com rankings for 2020.
- Video highlights of Josh Christopher, who recently called UK his dream school.
- Watch: Highlights featuring N’Faly Dante, who might move to the 2019 class.
- Kansas becomes the latest blue blood to offer star 2020 recruit Caleb Love.
- Will RJ Hampton start new trend of top recruits heading to Australia league?
- Top UK target Terrence Clarke has picked up a scholarship offer from LSU.
- UK target Isaiah Todd has been working out with UNC great Rasheed Wallace.
- National analyst likes where North Carolina sits with its 2020 recruiting.
- UK graduate transfer target Kerry Blackshear was visiting Arkansas on Friday.
- Q&A with top-5 recruit RJ Hampton about his decision to skip college, go pro.
- Off the board: In-state star Justin Powell committed to Auburn on Friday.
- New prediction: National recruiting experts weighs in on Sharife Cooper.
- Video interview: 2020 star Josh Christopher calls Kentucky his “dream school.”
- Five-star Nevada transfer Jordan Brown committed to Arizona on Friday.
- Tennessee is among the schools still trying for Kerry Blackshear Jr.
- Rivals.com analyst predicts another five-star prospect will end up at Duke.
- No mention of Kentucky in the latest update on 2020 PG Daishen Nix (pay site).
- Book Richardson sentenced, denies knowledge of Sean Miller paying players.
- Looking ahead: Kentucky sets dates for Big Blue Madness and Blue-White Game.
- 247Sports: Ten teams with a chance to win the national title in 2019-20.
- Blackshear update: The UK grad transfer target has scheduled his first visit.
- ESPN puts Kentucky at No. 2 in its updated preseason rankings for 2019-20.
- Kentucky target Cade Cunningham likes Coach K’s recruiting pitch (pay site).
- National: Kenyon Martin Jr to bypass college, pursue professional options.
- Battle at the top intensifies in new 247Sports rankings for the class of 2020.
- The new rankings: Makur Maker has moved up to the No. 2 spot nationally.
- Video interview with Scottie Barnes, the first 2020 recruit with a UK offer.
- 247Sports: Ten schools off to a fast start recruiting in the class of 2020.
- Sports Illustrated: How draft decisions changed 2019-20 preseason rankings.
- National: Juwan Howard’s first scholarship offer goes to top-10 player in 2020.
- National analyst talks about “must get” 2020 recruits for UK and others.
- National analyst on the recruitments of Kerry Blackshear, Cade Cunningham.
- Kentucky would like 2021 star JT Thor to join the class of 2020 (pay site).
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING