(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video, predictions and more)
(More: UK’s 2019 targets)
- Follow us on Twitter: Stay up to date on the latest Kentucky recruiting news
- No regrets: Mr. Basketball Taveion Hollingsworth thriving at Western Kentucky.
- Michael Porter Jr. cleared for basketball activities; Mizzou plays UK on Saturday.
- Keldon Johnson gets McDonald’s jersey: ‘I can’t even explain how excited I am.’
- UK signee Tyler Herro still fueled by snub from McDonald’s All-American Game.
- Latest on five-star post player Jordan Brown; Kentucky still is not involved.
- The latest on the recruitment of former Louisville commitment Courtney Ramey.
- Tyler Herro had 39 points Wednesday, the 13th time he’s topped 30 this season.
- Keldon Johnson scored 22 points and made some highlight-reel plays this week.
- DeCourcy: How the NCAA should properly punish scandalous programs like U of L.
- UK target AJ Lawson was a standout at recent Basketball Without Borders camp.
- On the road: Calipari saw one of the top recruits in the 2019 class Wednesday.
- Yahoo: Spreadsheets, bank records detail payment scheme in corruption case.
- A closer look at Jaemyn Brakefield, one of UK’s top targets in the 2020 class.
- Immanuel Quickley had 21 points and 10 assists in his victory on Tuesday night.
- Watch: New video featuring Jamal Mashburn Jr., a point guard in the 2020 class.
- How the NCAA appeal ruling may — or may not — impact Louisville in FBI case.
- Column: Penny Hardaway is the key to Ole Miss basketball taking the next step.
- Tweet: In-state star KyKy Tandy has received another major scholarship offer.
- Super sophomore Isaiah Todd had 31 points, 14 rebounds and 7 blocks Tuesday.
- ESPN: Mark Fox likely gone at Georgia; Tubby is likely to get another season.
- 2019 target Matthew Hurt had 23 points, 16 rebounds, 5 assists in Tuesday win.
- National: New York scoring sensation Joe Girard is visiting Duke on Wednesday.
- Mark Story: For UofL & Pitino, vacated NCAA title a lasting stain on reputations.
- U of L loses NCAA appeal, must vacate wins and its 2013 national title.
- Chris Mack to Louisville?: 20 coaches who will be hot commodities this offseason.
- Kenny Payne not included on Yahoo’s list of 12 assistants expected to get looks.
- UK target Trendon Watford had a big performance in his team’s regional final win.
- One-time UK target Mark Smith has had a tough adjustment to college basketball.
- Dropping in the draft: One UK player finally falls out of first-round territory.
- A closer look at James Wiseman, the Wildcats’ top target in the class of 2019.
- Devin Booker tops the list of 2014 recruits who are now exceeding expectations.
- Ex-NBA star Penny Hardaway says he’s ready for college basketball coaching job.
- Column: Cleaning up college basketball won’t be easy — but it can be done.
- Kentucky will be among the players for a Canadian guard in the class of 2019.
- 2019 standout Trendon Watford says UK has been coming on in his recruitment.
- Why doesn’t Calipari recruit more shooters?: It’s been a popular question, and the answer is complicated. Here’s a look at the subject (charts at the end).
- National analyst’s thoughts on NBA commish’s comments about one-and-done.
- Video: UK target Scottie Lewis had huge dunk (and great game) over weekend.
- SEC: Is top 2019 recruiting class reason enough for Georgia to keep Mark Fox?
- National: ESPN takes a closer look at Villanova’s five-year run of success.
- One-and-done sticking around?: The NBA commissioner offered an update, and it sounds like the league’s rule on draft entry isn’t changing anytime soon.
- Villanova sends 3 coaches to watch top UK targets Scottie Lewis, Bryan Antoine.
- 2019 target Matthew Hurt had 30 points and 19 rebounds in his latest game.
- SEC: Andy Kennedy has resigned, won’t finish the season at Ole Miss after all.
- Is Jarred Vanderbilt the answer?: Former 5-star recruit could be key for UK.
- Still ‘dangerous’: Avery Johnson says these young Wildcats can still make a run.
- Five-star Kentucky target E.J. Montgomery recaps his recruiting visit to Duke.
- A closer look at Jaden Springer, who is already a UK target in the 2020 class.
- UK target Jaemyn Brakefield among the Louisville visitors on Saturday (pay site).
- Penny Hardaway and UK: How the college basketball coaching carousel could have a negative — and, perhaps, lasting — affect on Wildcats’ recruiting efforts.
- NOTES: Evan Daniels talks to us about a big-time recruit who’s visiting Saturday; Updates on Anfernee Simons, Immanuel Quickley’s injury, two past UK targets.
- Tim Sullivan’s column: Coach John Calipari’s formula might need an adjustment.
- Evan Daniels on Tyler Herro’s ranking, favorites for Anfernee Simons and more.
- Two recruits from Madisonville are expected to visit Louisville this weekend.
- SEC: Top available recruit Romeo Langford will visit Vanderbilt this weekend.
- Seven bubble teams that could’ve been helped by 2018 recruits (UK on the list).
- Watch: Video highlights from another 40-point showing by UK signee Tyler Herro.
- Tweet: Check out Tyler Herro’s UK-themed shoes for his senior night on Friday.
- DeCourcy: NBA threat to dump one-and-done ignores impact on game’s growth.
- Three Duke commitments among the five finalists for Naismith player of the year.
- SEC: Top recruit Michael Porter Jr. cleared for “noncontact” play, says coach.
- Bryan Antoine and Scottie Lewis combined to score 46 points on Thursday night.
- UK target Keion Brooks says he could see himself at Michigan State (pay site).
- Yahoo: Feds’ corruption case poised to take down top coaches, programs, players.
- Another opinion: Top recruiting analyst talks to us about the struggling Cats, why they’re not living up to expectations, how they’re different from past teams.
- Five-star point guard Tyrese Maxey is planning to visit Kentucky this weekend.
- ESPN.com: Is this Coach John Calipari’s most disappointing Kentucky team ever?
- Analyst: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander the biggest surprise one-and-done possibility.
- ESPN: Federal probe could result in violations for dozens of college programs.
- Lexington native Taveion Hollingsworth still playing well at Western Kentucky.
- SEC schools, Louisville remain in the hunt for a top 50 recruit in 2018 class.
- Does UK have a chance?: Latest on the recruitment of 2018’s E.J. Montgomery; Evan Daniels tells us about possible leaders, timetable, his on-court improvement.
- Rivals.com national analyst offers predictions for E.J. Montgomery and others.
- John Calipari might have to adapt to rules changes as he builds future rosters.
- UK target Matthew Hurt had 33 points, showed defensive ability in latest game.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING