(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video highlights and more)
(More: Calipari’s recruiting history at UK)
- Herald-Leader Sports Pass: New deal includes all of our stories for $30/year.
- EXPERTS WEIGH IN: On the eve of James Wiseman’s college announcement, several national recruiting analysts talk to us about their final predictions.
- Best in Kentucky: Survey of coaches says Dontaie Allen is tops in the state.
- Coach K has a simple explanation for how Duke is able to be so good so early.
- UK target Vernon Carey will trim his list to three schools sometime this week.
- Rivals.com mailbag: National analyst still thinking Cole Anthony to UNC.
- Watch: Video highlights of uncommitted 2019 star Precious Achiuwa from Monday.
- Early signing period so far: Checking in on the latest regarding UK’s targets just 48 hours before the fall signing period is scheduled to come to an end.
- Tyrese Maxey and other top recruits not sold on the new G League contracts.
- 2019 recruit Cole Anthony is the preseason favorite for Mr. Basketball USA.
- Analysis: How might the Brian Bowen lawsuit affect Kansas and other schools?
- National: Five-star recruit Trendon Watford not planning decision until spring.
- Former Louisville player/recruit Brian Bowen has filed a lawsuit against Adidas.
- Watch: New video highlights featuring No. 1-ranked recruit James Wiseman.
- Elite 2019 scorer Lester Quinones will take his recruitment into the spring.
- Likely Kentucky target Xavier Foster schedules official visit to Southern Cal.
- Dontaie Allen signs: UK has its first in-state signee in more than five years.
- Keion Brooks cancelled his official visit to Michigan State for this weekend.
- Rivals.com roundtable: It has been a rather bland early signing period so far.
- Listen: Podcast with two Rivals.com national analysts talking recruiting.
- Scottie Barnes, one of UK’s top 2020 targets, visits Florida State this weekend.
- Memphis’ top remaining 2019 targets include James Wiseman and Matthew Hurt.
- U of L’s V.J. King on agent’s pay-to-play plan: ‘I didn’t get any money from him.’
- New predictions: A few interesting picks, including one that goes UK’s way.
- National analyst says Keion Brooks is the player Kentucky has the best shot at.
- Brooks tells Rivals.com that he is not likely to sign in the early period.
- Tyrese Maxey and Kahlil Whitney are on Naismith player of the year watch list.
- Former UK commitment DJ Jeffries officially signed with Memphis on Wednesday.
- Likely 2020 target Josh Christopher used Drew League, elite camps to prepare.
- National: Bill Self not expecting to sign any more players in the early period.
- Five-star recruit Akok Akok is considering bypassing college for the NBA Draft.
- UK confirms Maxey signing: Includes Calipari’s comments on the 2019 PG.
- Evan Daniels doesn’t think James Wiseman will make a decision in early period.
- ESPN Plus predictions: Keion Brooks to Kentucky; UK’s other targets elsewhere.
- Q&A with elite 2019 big man Isaiah Stewart, who is still considering Kentucky.
- Stewart has scheduled Duke official visit for Nov. 24, and he won’t sign early.
- Podcast: John Clay and Ben Roberts talk about the Cats’ top targets for 2019 ahead of college baskegtball’s fall signing period | iTunes link | Soundcloud link
- Expert predictions: We touched base with several national recruiting analysts, who gave us their picks on where UK’s top remaining targets are likely to end up.
- Rivals.com running blog: Longtime UK target Vernon Carey will not sign this week.
- Notes: Expect Carey to commit in next 30 days; UK not in the best spot.
- 247Sports analysts take a look at the battle for No. 1 player ranking in 2019.
- Rivals.com takes a look at the best 2019 classes so far | 247Sports does the same
- National: Gonzaga got a commitment from a five-star 2019 recruit Wednesday.
- National: Chandler Lawson, who has visited UK in the past, commits to Oregon.
- It’s looking like a majority of top 10 players in 2019 won’t sign until spring.
- A quick recap of the last few months on the recruiting trail for James Wiseman.
- Sports Illustrated writers on how concerned UK should be over its slow start.
- Watch: Video highlights of UK target RJ Hampton from his preseason scrimmages.
- MaxPreps.com has a good rundown of the top high school recruits to watch.
- Evan Daniels’ signing week primer includes notes on Wiseman, other top recruits.
- National analyst not optimistic UK will land one of the ‘big three’ post players.
- Rivals.com analysts take a look at some big storylines on eve of signing period.
- National analyst: There’s no reason for elite recruits to sign in early period.
- 247Sports: Any talk of a favorite for UK target Matthew Hurt is premature (pay).
- Tyler Herro is far from first Calipari freshman to struggle shooting early in season.
- Signing period primer: Here’s what you need to know heading into a busy time on the recruiting calendar; Will the Wildcats add any more 2019 commitments?
- Allen sets a date: In-state commitment will sign with the Cats later this week.
- Vernon Carey is still planning to sign late but make decision in next few weeks.
- A look at all the top uncommitted prospects; Possible favorites for Carey, Brooks.
- James Wiseman might be the most likely 2019 big man to make an early decision.
- ESPN.com national analyst: Breaking down the best of the 2019 recruiting class.
- Notes from Texas: UK target RJ Hampton is “the total package” in the backcourt.
- NBC Sports: UK has three 5-star point guards and a major point guard problem.
- Watch: Highlights of Tyrese Maxey vs. another top 2019 recruit Saturday night.
- Minnesota columnist says in weekly notes that Matthew Hurt could pick Memphis.
- Watch: Highlights of UK target Sharife Cooper and Anthony Edwards facing off.
- Trial evidence shows how USC became ensnared in basketball corruption scandal.
- ‘They’ll be OK’: Southern Illinois coach has some advice for impatient UK fans following an uneven performance by the young Cats three days after Duke rout.
- People in Memphis are confident that #1 recruit James Wiseman will pick Tigers.
- Still a good chance that James Wiseman will make decision in early signing period.
- Rivals.com national analysts think Kentucky will still have a very good season.
- National: Duke got its second commitment for the class of 2019 on Friday night.
- Sports Illustrated: Does LaMelo Ball have a chance of being eligible for college?
- NCAA.com: Evaluating the debuts from the top college basketball freshmen.
- Starting lineup change: Calipari mixes it up after just 1 game. Is that unusual?
- Does UK have a chance?: Top 5 recruit Jaden McDaniels visits this weekend; National analysts talk to us about his recruitment and his quickly evolving game.
- Busy times: The latest on top UK targets’ visit plans with signing period looming.
- Evan Daniels: Ashton Hagans, EJ Montgomery are UK freshmen who could return.
- National: Coach K apologizes for comments about college basketball corruption.
- National analyst breaks down UK’s top remaining targets and their possible plans.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING