(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video, predictions and more)
(More: UK’s 2019 targets)
- Follow us on Twitter: Stay up to date on the latest Kentucky recruiting news
- BOL COMMITS: Top-5 player picks Oregon, but UK has another big on ’18 radar.
- Bol signed with the Ducks during the early period, which ended last week.
- 247Sports: Addition of Bol Bol gives Oregon the nation’s No. 1 class for 2018.
- Kyle Tucker: Projecting which Wildcats will stay, which will enter NBA draft.
- SEC: Jay Williams says Collin Sexton is the nation’s most impressive freshman.
- National: Bill Self ‘worried’ about five-star freshman Billy Preston’s status.
- Appeal denied: James Wiseman won’t be allowed to play basketball this season.
- Video: SG Tyler Herro talks more about why he decided to sign with Kentucky.
- Rivals.com notes: Wouldn’t surprise if 2019 star Matthew Hurt decides early.
- Vanderbilt is looking like the favorite for former Kentucky target Simi Shittu.
- National: Bill Self thrilled by #1-ranked recruiting haul, but looking for more.
- Top 10 recruit Anfernee Simons says NBA still an option but college more likely.
- Tim Sullivan: It’s time for one-and-done in college basketball to be done.
- Rivals roundtable: What would you like to change about the NCAA signing periods?
- Podcast: Scout.com’s Evan Daniels, Brian Snow break down early signing period.
- UK signee Immanuel Quickley will be sidelined 2-3 weeks with mononucleosis.
- National: Sean Miller optimistic about recruiting despite FBI investigation.
- New player page: Bio info, rankings, video, etc. for UK target Moses Brown.
- ‘A little bit of everything’: Evan Daniels talks to us about UK’s 2018 signees; Includes updates on Zion Williamson, the latest on Bol Bol and more on the Cats.
- New mock draft from The Athletic includes three Wildcats in the first round.
- Rivals.com: Kentucky was one of the big winners of the early signing period.
- UK target Matthew Hurt will take an unofficial visit to Kansas this weekend.
- Appeal decision on James Wiseman’s HS eligibility is likely to come on Friday.
- Former Louisville commit Anfernee Simons says several schools working hardest.
- ESPN: Adam Silver and NBPA chief talk one-and-done rule with new commission.
- Rivals.com: Kentucky has 90 percent chance to keep the No. 1 class in 2018.
- ‘We’re not done yet’: Calipari comments on his 2018 signees for the first time; UK coach also looks ahead, and we’ve been told two top targets remain for 2018.
- SEC: Mysterious injury to Missouri star Michael Porter Jr. causing concern.
- NCAA staff members may be called in as witnesses in college hoops fraud case.
- Shareef O’Neal has signed non-binding financial aid papers with Arizona (pay).
- WHO’S LEFT?: Zion Williamson is one of many five-star recruits still undecided going into the winter, and Kentucky is involved in some of the other recruitments.
- Report card: Grading each SEC program on its early signees for the 2018 class.
- Amid tumult, David Padgett is trying to get Louisville back in recruiting game.
- Kansas signee Quentin Grimes acknowledges decision came down to KU, Texas.
- National: Duke officially announces the signing of No. 1 recruit R.J. Barrett.
- CLEMSON IN CHARGE?: We talked to national recruiting expert Andrew Slater about his new prediction for Zion Williamson; What is his best college position?
- Grimes picks Kansas: The five-star combo guard had Kentucky in his final four.
- Kansas now has No. 1 class in the country after addition of Quentin Grimes.
- Tyler Herro talks more about what his role will be with Kentucky next season.
- Top Kentucky target James Wiseman has been ruled ineligible for this season.
- Gary Parrish: Calipari is missing the kind of elite point guard he typically has.
- Milwaukee newspaper: Tyler Herro’s decision enhances his chances at the NBA.
- Crystal Ball: Momentum in Zion Williamson recruitment is not good news for UK.
- ESPN Insider: Analyst compares new UK commit Tyler Herro to Luke Kennard.
- Sidelined: One-time UK grad transfer target Cameron Johnson suffers knee injury.
- Tyler Herro: “I’m excited to find a home, and I’ll be here for a while.”
- Scout.com: Duke is the big winner of the early signing period; UK has #2 class.
- ESPN class rankings: Duke, Kentucky & UNC are 1-2-3 in the 2018 cycle, so far.
- Sports Illustrated: NBA Draft stock is up for Knox and Diallo; Down for Shai.
- SEC: How Alabama freshman Collin Sexton showed the hype was real in his debut.
- ESPN Insider: NBA Draft-related takeaways after Tuesday’s Champions Classic.
- National: Shaka Smart favors judicious reliance on one-and-done players.
- HERRO PICKS THE CATS: Updated with quotes from UK’s newest commitment; Calipari will have a deep threat and ‘instant contributor’ for next season’s team.
- Lights-out shooter: National analyst mentions Doron Lamb when talking to us about Tyler Herro; Could he join this list of great Calipari shooters while at UK?
- Zion Williamson had 45 points and 15 boards in opener; Frank Marin was there.
- Watch: Highlights from Zion Williamson’s season opener Tuesday night.
- Williamson has now surpassed 1 million followers on his Instagram account.
- National: NCAA has cleared NC State’s Braxton Beverly to play this season.
- National analysts break down Tyler Herro, the Cats’ newest 2018 commitment.
- Old-school Cats fans tiring of one-and-done can get excited about Tyler Herro.
- New York Times: Freshmen rule college basketball, unless the rules change.
- Watch: New video highlights featuring Tyrese Maxey, UK’s top 2019 PG target.
- Moses Brown’s high school coach expects him to wait until the spring to sign.
- Five-star recruit E.J. Montgomery in no rush after decommitment from Auburn.
- Roy Williams met with Zion Williamson at his high school on Tuesday morning.
- Rivals.com: Expect Kentucky to add another top recruit in the spring period.
- ESPN’s Jeff Borzello: Where’s the hype for this season’s Kentucky Wildcats?
- SEC: Texas A&M landed a commitment from a Top 100 national recruit Tuesday.
- 247Sports: Duke currently has the No. 1 recruiting class for 2018 (pay site).
- Crystal Ball: Interesting pick in the recruitment of 5-star SG Romeo Langford.
- Watch: New video highlights of Isaiah Todd, the No. 1 recruit in 2020 class.
- Garland picks Vanderbilt: Five-star point guard had Kentucky on his final list.
- Sting factor?: Garland’s decision was not that big of a deal for Kentucky.
- Grimes sets a date: Five-star combo guard ready to announce; UK is a finalist.
- Point guard Jalen Lecque is an elite athlete; He visited UK earlier this fall.
- Yahoo: Profile of AAU coach who might be talking to federal investigators.
- Rivals.com: Expect Herro to UK, Garland to Vandy; Bol still likely for Oregon.
- Zion Williamson did not make it to Clemson for a recruiting visit over weekend.
- Keldon Johnson’s father wanted him to pick Maryland or North Carolina State.
- New video highlights of UK target James Wiseman from recent Team USA camp.
- Herro is ready: Four-star shooting guard sets announcement date after UK visit.
- SEC: Florida head coach Mike White is building some recruiting momentum.
- CATS GET A COMMITMENT: 5-star shooting guard Keldon Johnson picks Cats; National analyst and Oak Hill coach talk to us about his game and work ethic.
- Rivals.com analyst: What’s the impact of Keldon Johnson’s Kentucky commitment?
- Rivals.com roundtable: Who will win the Zion Williamson sweepstakes, and why?
- PJ Washington’s brother among seniors who could see stock soar this season.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING