- Herald-Leader Sports Pass: New deal includes all of our stories for $30/year.
- STEWART PICKS WASHINGTON: UK’s top remaining frontcourt target for 2019 committed to the Huskies on Sunday; Plans to go after Jaden McDaniels next.
- Next Cats on TV: Jaden McDaniels, Keion Brooks and several other UK targets will play on national television Monday; Here’s how you can watch those players.
- Kahlil Whitney talks about future at UK and how he plans to sign with the Cats.
- National analysts on favorites for UK targets Anthony Edwards, Brandon Boston.
- UK target Anthony Edwards won’t make his decision until after McDonald’s Game.
- Weekend evals of Kahlil Whitney, Anthony Edwards and other Kentucky targets.
- UK target Sharife Cooper hit the big shot to win prestigious event in Missouri.
- A closer look at top-10 recruit Brandon Boston, who will visit UK next month.
- Likely 2021 target Jonathan Kuminga could end up as the best player in his class.
- National: The latest on the recruitment of top-10 prospect Precious Achiuwa.
- 2019’s D.J. Jeffries ‘knew Memphis was it’ after decommitting from Kentucky.
- National: Duke still looking at 2020’s RJ Hampton to fill out its class of 2019.
- Video: UK target Jalen Green honored before game, then goes out and scores 34.
- Watch: New video highlights of Jonathan Kuminga, a likely UK target for 2021.
- No. 1 recruit on campus: Top-ranked prospect will be at UK in a couple of days.
- Big-time visitor: Top 10 player will take a recruiting trip to UK in February.
- UK target Matthew Hurt among many changing the way positions are defined.
- Evan Daniels thinks UK might have to go the graduate transfer route in 2019.
- A closer look at N’Faly Dante, one of UK’s top targets in the class of 2020.
- Watch: New video highlights of Sharife Cooper, a UK point guard target in 2020.
- UK signee Tyrese Maxey scored 29 points Friday night; RJ Hampton is sidelined.
- UK commit Kahlil Whitney closed strong in his team’s big victory on Thursday.
- Memphis could still get an official visit from Kentucky target Anthony Edwards.
- UK point guard target Sharife Cooper scored 28 points in his team’s win Thursday.
- Rivals.com analyst predicts that the NCAA’s new recruiting calendar won’t last.
- UK targets Jaden Springer, Jaemyn Brakefield played well in Ohio on Friday night.
- No mention of Kentucky in the latest recruiting updated on Jaden Springer.
- National: Q&A with No. 1 recruit and former Kentucky target James Wiseman.
- Rivals.com: Kahlil Whitney would come in handy on this season’s UK team.
- National analyst: UK big man target N’Faly Dante has skill to go with his size.
- More on Evan Daniels’ prediction that Isaiah Stewart will end up at Washington.
- Top UK target Jalen Johnson will visit home-state Wisconsin this weekend.
- RJ Hampton still taking necessary classes that would allow him to move to 2019.
- Hampton scores 32 and hits the game-winning shot in Tuesday night’s victory.
- Watch: Some new video highlights of Keion Brooks from a few recent games.
- John Calipari’s life lessons resonated with parents of UK signee Tyrese Maxey.
- Reminder: UK target Matthew Hurt takes official visit to Duke this weekend (pay).
- Major prediction: Evan Daniels has a new pick for one of UK’s top 2019 targets.
- NBA Draft rankings: ESPN now has four Wildcats in draft range for this year.
- National analyst thinks Jaden McDaniels will end up at Kentucky or Washington.
- 247Sports analyst thinks Keion Brooks will pick Indiana or Michigan State (pay).
- National: Top 2019 guard Cole Anthony planning to announce around Final Four.
- Possible UK target Jaemyn Brakefield calls Chris Mack the “coolest” coach.
- Video feature: Get to know Josh Christopher, a possible UK target for 2020.
- UK target Jaden McDaniels had 18 points and 7 rebounds in Tuesday’s victory.
- Short video clip: UK commit Kahlil Whitney with the emphatic blocked shot.
- No mention of Kentucky in the latest update on 2020’s Hunter Dickinson (pay).
- National analyst: Keion Brooks might be an Indiana-UNC battle (and other notes).
- Atlanta newspaper takes a closer look at Kentucky target Anthony Edwards.
- Elite 2021 recruit Terrence Clarke talks about UK visit and others on his list.
- CBS Sports still ranks Keldon Johnson among the top freshmen so far in 2018-19.
- Former UK target Jaxson Hayes has transformed into an unlikely superstar.
- Louisville commit Samuell Williamson could be due for a bump in the rankings.
- SB Nation profiles the rise of No. 1-ranked Kentucky target Anthony Edwards.
- Tyrese Maxey talks about who he’s recruiting now to join him in the 2019 class.
- National analyst still thinks UK target Keion Brooks will end up at Indiana.
- Michigan St.’s 247Sports site: Syracuse is team to beat for Isaiah Stewart (pay).
- Rivals.com: The NCAA’s new summer recruiting plan keeps taking hits.
- 2020 star Xavier Foster not sure how serious UK, other blue bloods are about him.
- National analyst compares possible UK target Xavier Foster to Willie Cauley-Stein.
- UK commitment Kahlil Whitney earned MVP honors in big-time matchup Sunday.
- Watch: Some video highlights of Whitney’s impressive showing on Sunday.
- Analyst offers some additional insight on Whitney’s showing at the event.
- Matthew Hurt scored 23 points (and hit 3 threes) in game with a running clock.
- In-state news: Zion Harmon will play for Florida team while attending Ky. school.
- National: Southern Cal hits star recruit Kevin Porter with indefinite suspension.
- SEC: How Vanderbilt basketball is winning in recruiting and losing on court.
- Watch: Some new highlights of Jaden McDaniels, one of UK’s top 2020 targets.
- Video feature: UK target Isaiah Stewart won’t narrow his list any further.
- Top UK target Matthew Hurt had 44 points and 22 rebounds in win this weekend.
- Auburn hosted UK point guard target Sharife Cooper for a visit Saturday (pay).
- National analyst says he’s “feeling Kentucky” as the pick for Jaden McDaniels.
- Roundup: Tyrese Maxey and RJ Hampton both had big games on Friday night.
- Michigan State site: Isaiah Stewart recruitment trending away from the Spartans.
- Video highlights: Bam Adebayo watched UK target Scottie Barnes play this week.
- Watch: New highlights of point guard Sharife Cooper, who has UK offer for 2020.
- Watch: More new highlights of RJ Hampton, one of UK’s top targets for 2020.
- SEC news: Three-star son of NBA legend Scottie Pippen commits to Vanderbilt.
- No mention of Kentucky in latest update on 2020 star Josh Christopher (pay).
- In-state news: Court ruling could keep Zion Harmon off the court until Sweet 16.
- Watch: Some video of sophomore Terrence Clarke, already on Kentucky’s radar.
- Hearing from Kentucky would be “big deal” for sophomore guard Daeshun Ruffin.
- National analyst: UK has made up most ground with Jaden McDaniels recently.
- Rivals.com analyst thinks Georgia might be in best spot for Anthony Edwards.
- Evan Daniels’ mailbag: UK targets Brooks, Stewart, McDaniels and other topics.
- Cole Anthony is No. 1 in the latest USA Today rankings for the class of 2019.
- ESPN Plus: Jeff Borzello thinks it’s Indiana or Michigan State for Keion Brooks.
- Tyrese Maxey’s latest blog entry for USA Today (he has a 3.7 GPA right now).
- Major UK target Jalen Green dazzled in game this week (includes video highlights).
- Kentucky signee Tyrese Maxey is learning to play with a target on his back.
- Possible 2020 target Joshua Christopher is looking for the right fit (pay).
- New predictions: National analysts in agreement on one of UK’s top targets.
- UK targets Keion Brooks and Isaiah Stewart helping each other make decisions.
- National analyst answers question about UK point guard recruiting for 2020.
- Top UK target Matthew Hurt had 43 points and 17 rebounds in Tuesday’s victory.
- Watch: Some new video highlights featuring Kentucky signee Tyrese Maxey.
- 2020 point guard Sharife Cooper: ‘Kentucky has been talking to me a lot’ (pay).
- Rivals.com analyst says Keldon Johnson has been a top five freshman nationally.
- National: A look at where Memphis recruiting stands entering the new year.
- Kahlil Whitney is ‘100 percent’ solid to Kentucky despite not signing early.
- Whitney also dismisses any talk suggesting he might go straight to G League.
- Watch: More video of the UK commitment from major event this past weekend.
- Rivals.com: Indiana is stiff competition for Brooks; UK still in it for Stewart.
- National analyst’s latest thoughts on UK targets Isaiah Stewart, N’Faly Dante.
- CBS Sports: Keldon Johnson has been the #4 freshman in the country this season.
- Isaiah Stewart would like to make decision in the next couple of weeks (pay).
- Five-star UK target Keion Brooks is ‘inching closer to a decision’ (pay site).
- Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski expresses concern over new recruiting schedule.
- No mention of Kentucky in the latest update on 2020 star center Walker Kessler.
- Kessler was blown away by his recent recruiting visit to Virginia (pay site).
- Ex-Arizona assistant Book Richardson files plea bargain in bribery and fraud case.
- National: Kofi Cockburn’s commitment sets a new precedent for Illinois recruiting.
- UK’s Kahlil Whitney & UK targets Stewart, Cooper and Boston shine in big event.
- ESPN Plus: Just two UK players (Johnson and Washington) in newest mock draft.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING