- Follow us on Twitter: Stay up to date on the latest Kentucky recruiting news
- IN-STATE OFFER: Dontaie Allen lands a new scholarship offer from … Louisville.
- Huge week: Recapping in-state target Dontaie Allen’s showing on national stage; Includes notes on Jalen Lecque, a new UK target for 2019 & what’s next in July.
- Weekend notes on Kentucky targets Josh Green, RJ Hampton and Dontaie Allen.
- Memphis commit trying to recruit James Wiseman and DJ Jeffries to the Tigers.
- National analyst’s blog: UK target Matthew Hurt excelling on Adidas circuit.
- UK among those recruiting RJ Hampton the hardest, and he could move to 2019.
- Top-ranked 2020 recruit Jalen Green has been wowing coaches on Adidas circuit.
- UK in mix for 2020’s Isaiah Todd; Maryland, Oklahoma State on him the hardest.
- More national coverage for Dontaie Allen, who has had a huge week of basketball.
- Possible UK target Walker Kessler continues to shine on the summer circuit.
- John Calipari trying to sell Matthew Hurt on being another one-and-done star.
- Chandler Lawson, who has visited UK, will play his senior season at Oak Hill.
- ‘That would be awesome’: Cole Anthony talks about possibility of teaming up with Tyrese Maxey to form all-star backcourt in Kentucky’s 2019 recruiting class.
- Tyrese Maxey is “stress free” and recruiting others to UK after his commitment.
- Full highlights of No. 1 guard recruit Cole Anthony from this week’s Peach Jam.
- ‘I think I showed them what I’m capable of,’ Dontaie Allen says of Kentucky.
- New video highlights of RJ Hampton, the top-ranked guard in the class of 2020.
- National: Ohio State landed a commitment from a five-star 2019 recruit Saturday.
- Big men like Carey, Wiseman must stretch games to excel at Peach Jam, beyond.
- Kentucky is still among the schools tracking 2019 combo guard Jalen Lecque.
- Video interview: UK target Scottie Lewis plans to visit Lexington in September.
- 2020 big N’Faly Dante — a UK target — wowing college coaches at Peach Jam.
- Video interview: 2019’s Josh Green remains wide open with UK showing interest.
- At Nike Peach Jam, high school stars ready to see end of NBA’s one-and-done era.
- A closer look at the players that Duke is targeting in the 2019 recruiting cycle.
- Early Louisville commitment Josh Nickelberry is recruiting teammates for Cards.
- Will UK go all in?: Isaiah Stewart might be most productive big man in 2019, and UK is showing interest; He talks about what an offer from Cats would mean.
- 247Sports analyst Jerry Meyer says Cole Anthony is best point guard he’s scouted.
- Sports Illustrated: James Wiseman’s connections set up a fascinating recruitment.
- SEC: Top 100 national recruit Juwan Gary committed to Alabama on Friday.
- In-state offer coming?: John Calipari makes a special trip to see Dontaie Allen; National analyst tells us he’s emerging as a top-50 recruit; Big schools offering.
- More: Allen on Kentucky — “I have been a fan of them my entire life.”
- No. 1 recruit for the Cats?: Kentucky now pursuing 2019’s Jaden McDaniels; Tyrese Maxey compares him to Durant, and UK was his ‘dream school’ as a kid.
- Top UK target James Wiseman weathers highs, lows of being No. 1 at Peach Jam.
- Watch: Check out highlights of Wiseman from this week’s Peach Jam event.
- UK targets Dontaie Allen, Scottie Lewis have been standouts at UA Challenge.
- National analyst’s Thursday blog: Speculation on the Cole Anthony recruitment.
- Slam Magazine: Cole Anthony is basketball’s next big thing out of New York City.
- Video highlights of UK commitment DJ Jeffries from the first night of Peach Jam.
- Major UK target Vernon Carey reiterates that he plans to be at Big Blue Madness.
- College coaches universally oppose their own proposal to change July recruiting.
- Watch: Video of Jamal Mashburn Jr. from Day 2 of the Under Armour Challenge.
- National analyst on James Wiseman, Vernon Carey, DJ Jeffries and Scottie Barnes.
- Parrish: If NCAA cuts college coaches out of Peach Jam, it would be a mistake.
- 2019 star Bryan Antoine talks about UK and the other four schools on his list.
- ESPN looks at possible lineups for Kentucky, Duke and Kansas for next season.
- On the road: Cal watches two major UK targets; Barbee checks out in-state star.
- National analyst’s Wednesday notes: James Wiseman delivered big in the opener.
- Some video from the James Wiseman-Vernon Carey matchup Wednesday night.
- Watch: UK commit Tyrese Maxey & Cole Anthony went head to head Wednesday.
- Under Armour notes: UK assistant watched 2020’s RJ Hampton on Wednesday.
- Kentucky standout KyKy Tandy starred on Under Armour circuit Wednesday (pay).
- Video highlights of Bryan Antoine and Scottie Lewis from Wednesday’s game.
- In-state star Dontaie Allen among those whose stock could rise this week.
- ESPN says UK most needs to get a quality post player out of the 2019 cycle.
- Back on the court: Reid Travis is now officially practicing with the UK team.
- John Clay’s blog: NBA drawing closer to making one-and-done rule change.
- Top storyline heading into July live period: Where will James Wiseman end up?
- Cole Anthony and Jaden McDaniels also among the biggest storylines this week.
- Penny wants to beat the blue bloods, bring 5-star recruits back to Memphis.
- Yahoo Sports: What is the July Live Period and why is it so important?
- 2019 commit Josh Nickelberry ready to ‘get others to join me’ at Louisville.
- Predictions roundup: What experts are saying about guys like James Wiseman, Vernon Carey and Scottie Lewis on the eve of Peach Jam and other big events.
- An overview of the July recruiting period, and what could be next for it.
- Watch: New video highlights of Cole Anthony, a UK target in the 2019 class.
- ESPN recruiting analyst talks about Tyrese Maxey, already committed for 2019.
- 2020 point guard Jalen Cone is planning to visit Kentucky and Louisville soon.
- Here’s a closer look at who Louisville is recruiting hardest in the class of 2019.
- National analyst talks Matthew Hurt, and if the FBI probe could hurt Kansas.
- Kansas tacitly acknowledges being subpoenaed in ongoing federal investigation.
- 2020 star Jalen Green, possible UK target Isaiah Stewart among USA standouts.
- UK targets Kira Lewis and Jaden McDaniels could continue to excel this summer.
- Cats in charge?: Analyst talks to us about UK’s standing with James Wiseman and Jaden McDaniels; Plus, the latest on 2019’s Aidan Igiehon and Dontaie Allen.
- New rankings: Jalen Green is still No. 1 in 2020 class | Full ranks from 247
- UK targets Keion Brooks and Matthew Hurt also at the top of Indiana’s wish list.
- No. 1-ranked 2020 recruit Jalen Green wins MVP, gold medal with Team USA.
- Duke and UNC going head to head for top recruits (and UK in the mix for some).
- A new list: Top 10 basketball recruit does not include UK among his finalists.
- No. 1-ranked 2020 recruit Jalen Green has had a great showing with Team USA.
- A closer look at Kentucky target Cole Anthony, who wants to be No. 1 in 2019.
- National analysts debate: Should elites change their 2020 recruiting strategy?
- Big honor: Tyrese Maxey has been named Nike EYBL defensive player of the year.
- Maxey also earned first-team honors for the Nike league regular season.
- In-state UK target Dontaie Allen would prefer to make college decision in fall.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING