(Click on a player above for bio info, rankings, video highlights and more)
UK’S RECRUITING TARGETS: Info on more than 25 players on Kentucky’s radar
More player pages: Patrick Baldwin | Paolo Banchero | Kennedy Chandler
Jaden Hardy | Brandon Huntley-Hatfield
More info: John Calipari’s recruiting history at Kentucky
- Follow on Twitter: Stay up to date with the latest UK b-ball recruiting news.
- Another prediction: National analyst has new pick for major Kentucky target.
- Rivals analyst ranks Kentucky as third most likely to land Patrick Baldwin Jr.
- UK target Zion Cruz is getting a lot of attention amid recruiting lockdown.
- CBS Sports: Olivier Sarr case is nation’s most important transfer waiver decision.
- National: Michigan State lands a commitment from top 20 recruit in 2021 class.
- Watch: New video of UK target Brandon Huntley-Hatfield from recent AAU event.
- Tyrese Maxey is the only UK player included in first round of new NBC mock draft.
- New predictions: National analyst picking Kentucky for two five-star recruits.
- Rivals analyst ranks a move to the pros as most likely for Jonathan Kuminga.
- National analysts: Memphis is trending for Kentucky target Moussa Cisse.
- Major Kentucky target Skyy Clark to play in King of Bluegrass in Louisville.
- SEC news: Alabama lands a commitment from the No. 36 player in 2020 class.
- Following UK offer, Skyy Clark says he wants to take visits as soon as possible.
- It’s looking like Memphis might be the pick for UK target Moussa Cisse (pay).
- National: Kentucky is not in the final 10 for Top 25 center Charles Bediako.
- MAKER PICKS HOWARD: The five-star recruit and longtime Kentucky target announced his decision overnight, hopes other top prospects will consider HBCUs.
- NEW OFFER: Five-star guard Skyy Clark has landed an offer from Kentucky, becoming the first recruit to earn that honor during the COVID-19 shutdown.
- Kentucky is one of the programs with the “most on the line” in month of July.
- A closer look at Bruce Thornton, a Kentucky point guard target for 2022.
- Rivals.com: Who might North Carolina turn to after the Roy Williams era?
- Paolo Banchero: A “good chance” he and Kennedy Chandler could team up.
- Kentucky target Efton Reid will stay in class of 2021, play for IMG Academy.
- ESPN: Olivier Sarr’s status is one of the biggest offseason questions remaining.
- Major UK target Skyy Clark got an offer from North Carolina on Tuesday night.
- UK has reached out to Irish power forward ND Okafor, a class of 2022 recruit.
- UK target Kamari Lands lists off some of the other schools recruiting him.
- Kentucky target Zion Cruz picked up an Ohio State offer earlier this week.
- The NCAA case against Kansas men’s basketball taken for independent review.
- One-time Kentucky target C.J. Walker enters transfer portal after one season.
- NEXT CATS TARGETS PAGE: New page features bio info, rankings and highlights for more than 25 players in the 2021 and 2022 classes that are on UK’s radar.
- National analyst: Jaden Hardy is the most likely Kentucky commit for 2021.
- Updated look at Louisville’s top targets: Class of 2021 | Class of 2022
- Early Kentucky target Elijah Fisher says he’s considering attending an HBCU.
- Kentucky target Trey Kaufman talks new offers, the latest with his recruitment.
- National analyst offers thoughts on Emoni Bates, if he ever plays for Spartans.
- Breakout 2021 star Matthew Cleveland cuts list to five (no Kentucky offer).
- Caleb Houstan is the first player in the class of 2022 to pick up a Duke offer.
- National: Minnesota has real chance to keep Chet Holmgren home for college.
- Tyrese Maxey goes at No. 13 overall in the latest mock draft from CBS Sports.
- Possible UK target Frank Kepnang will not make the move to the 2020 class (pay).
- NO. 1 RECRUIT MAKES DECISION: Emoni Bates, the nation’s best prospect, announces commitment to Michigan State; UK was seen as a possible favorite.
- National analyst’s notes on Brandon Huntley-Hatfield and other ’21/22 recruits.
- UK point guard target Kennedy Chandler “has more tools than people realize.”
- CBS Sports roundtable: Who will be college basketball’s next big-time coach?
- No Kentucky on the list: Cats absent from No. 1 recruit’s list of finalists.
- The NCAA has extended the recruiting dead period through at least Aug. 31.
- The seven states with the most five-star prospects in the 2020-2022 classes.
- Kentucky is not on the list for talented five-star point guard J.D. Davison.
- UK target Bruce Thornton has received a new offer from Louisville (pay site).
- Why Draymond Green believes ‘the entire system is broken’ for college athletes.
- Rivals.com analyst: Who might be the next head coach for Duke basketball?
- CBS Sports: Five programs struggling to capitalize on talented recruits.
- Class of 2021 basketball players who could make the jump to the G League.
- One to watch?: Duke and others are now on French star Ousmane Dieng.
- Why HBCUs could again become serious options for elite basketball prospects.
- Trainer says Jonathan Kuminga is physically ready to play professionally.
- Possible UK target Dug McDaniel announces offers as 2022 recruiting heats up.
- 247Sports updates its class of 2021 rankings, with insight on the group.
- Kentucky lets 2022’s Zion Cruz know the Cats will be recruiting him (pay).
- CBS Sports analyst puts Tyrese Maxey at No. 22 overall in latest mock draft.
- Louisville landed a top juco commitment for the class of 2021 on Wednesday.
- CBS Sports: Seven college programs thriving without signing five-star talent.
- National analyst on Jonathan Kuminga: ‘He is not going to Duke or Kentucky.”
- 2022 five-star recruit Jarace Walker says he’d like to hear from Kentucky.
- Watch: Some short video highlights of Cam’Ron Fletcher before he comes to UK.
- UK remains a 4 seed in ESPN’s (very early) Bracketology for 2020-21 season.
- Brandon Miller will be one of UK’s top targets in the class of 2022 (pay).
- National: Top transfers who are ready to make a big impact after sitting out.
- No. 1 recruit Cade Cunningham happy with his decision to stay at Oklahoma State.
- National analyst: “Door is open” for someone to beat out UK for Jaden Hardy.
- Watch: Season highlight package featuring star Kentucky transfer Olivier Sarr.
- Prep coach says John Wall “was not able to score like Terrence Clarke”.
- Analyst: Versatile wing Peyton Watson will likely get a UK offer soon.
- Three-star post player Gabe Wiznitzer committed to Louisville on Tuesday.
- National analyst wasn’t surprised Cade Cunningham stuck with Oklahoma State.
- Five schools are recruiting potential UK target Scoot Henderson the hardest.
- Duke, Kansas among the teams expressing interest in 2022 guard from Texas.
- Coach: Jalen Suggs, Chet Holmgren should consider going straight preps-to-pros.
- FINAL DECISION: Cade Cunningham will not be playing for UK this season.
- No. 1 recruit Jonathan Kuminga will not announce his college decision Monday.
- Makur Maker’s guardian says playing for Kentucky still a possibility (pay site).
- UK point guard target Kennedy Chandler plans to make college decision early.
- Kentucky at 14-1 to win the national title in the latest odds out of Las Vegas.
- For Kentucky target Trey Kaufman, more offers bring more recruiting stress.
- BAD NEWS FOR SARR?: Changes to the NBA Draft calendar could be bad sign, negating one of UK’s key points for getting the star transfer immediately eligible.
- Who will dethrone Duke and UK as college basketball’s top recruiting schools?
- Roundtable: Rivals.com recruiting analysts discuss several current topics.
- No mention of UK in the latest update on star 2022 guard Scoot Henderson.
- It sounds unlikely that college coaches will get eval periods in August.
- UK big man target Efton Reid still considering a move to the class of 2020.
- Another Oklahoma State player has reaffirmed his commitment for next season.
- National analyst takes look at 7 schools that did well with offseason transfers.
- Arizona is the latest school to offer Ryan Mutombo, son of Dikembe Mutombo.
- National analyst reiterates prediction Cade Cunningham stays at Oklahoma State.
- Florida wing John Gamble could be a player to watch in the class of 2023.
- National: Villanova lands a commitment from a top 30 recruit in 2021 class.
- Kansas head coach Bill Self considering legal action vs. NCAA, attorney says.
- UK point guard target Bruce Thornton talks about latest in his recruitment.
- UK target Skyy Clark mentions schools that have contacted him in latest blog.
- 2022 guard A.J. Brown says Kentucky is a school he would like to hear from.
- Kentucky is stepping up its recruitment of 2021 star Peyton Watson (pay).
- Zion Williamson won’t have to testify about possible benefits received at Duke.
- SEC news: Ole Miss has landed the No. 53 overall recruit in the class of 2021.
- Crystal Ball: National analyst has two new picks related to Kentucky targets.
- National analyst: The top 12 prospects in all of high school basketball.
- In his latest blog, top UK target Jaden Bradley talks about his recruitment.
- Kentucky is one of the schools in contact with Ohio superstar Chris Livingston.
- Tweet: Brandon Boston has been working out with former UK guard Tyrese Maxey.
- National analyst still hearing Cade Cunningham will enroll at Oklahoma State.
- ESPN has Kentucky at No. 11 in the country in its latest 2020-21 rankings.
- Tyrese Maxey is only UK player in first round of Gary Parrish’s new mock draft.
- Watch: Freshman season mixtape featuring Bronny James, the son of LeBron.
- The Southeastern Conference looks ready for rebound season in 2020-21.
- 247Sports: Standout French guard in 2021 class is considering the college route.
- SEC: How Arkansas coach Eric Musselman is rapidly rebuilding Razorbacks’ roster.
- UK targets Skyy Clark, Jaden Bradley are popular on first day of coach calls.
- Oklahoma State coach talks about NCAA fallout, the future of Cade Cunningham.
- Kentucky not among the schools making top 5 recruit Jabari Smith a priority.
- Watch: 5-star recruit Peyton Watson working with Kentucky trio in California.
- Joel Justus knows G League homework a must for UK coaches on recruiting trail.
- UK target Kennedy Chandler playing against Ja Morant and other pros in Memphis.
- National: Harvard has landed a commitment from a top 100 prospect for 2021.
- New numbers: UK reveals jersey numbers for everyone on the 2020-21 team.
- Jonathan Kuminga exploring professional options, including the Australian NBL.
- UK target Jaden Bradley is leaving North Carolina to play for IMG Academy.
- Five questions surrounding the return of high school basketball next season.
- Era of the empowered college athlete is here; Coaches better get on board fast.
- Kentucky target Peyton Watson looks to be the next big star out of Los Angeles.
- National analyst on seven sophomores who will hear from college coaches soon.
- Nashville-area ‘Night of Prayer’ event organized by Skyy Clark draws hundreds.
- Updated CBS Sports mock draft has Tyrese Maxey going with the No. 16 pick.
- Evan Daniels is latest to predict that Jonathan Kuminga will pick G League.
- National analyst says G League has taken the lead for Jonathan Kuminga.
- Should Nike, Duke, Coach K and Zion be worried about latest legal filings?
- Makur Maker’s guardian says Kentucky coaches have ‘consistently’ been in touch.
- Kentucky target Kennedy Chandler is a “must-get” recruit for Tennessee.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING
- NATIONAL: Rivals.com | ESPN | 247Sports | Zags Blog | Sports Illustrated
- LOCAL: H-L | Courier-Journal | Cats Illustrated | Vaught’s Views | Cats’ Pause
- PREDICTIONS: 2021 Crystal Ball | 2022 Crystal Ball | Eric Bossi | Corey Evans
- MORE: ESPN Draft news | Ball Is Life | MaxPreps | CBS Sports | HoopSeen