- Herald-Leader Sports Pass: New deal includes all of our stories for $30/year.
- HOT BOARD: UK is already far along in the process with several 2020 recruits; Here’s where the Wildcats stand with about 20 of the top players from the class.
- More on 2020: Updated page with the latest video & rankings for top UK targets in the 2020 class, along with bio info and Crystal Ball links for each player.
- Hampton cuts Kentucky: As expected, the 5-star guard won’t play for the Cats.
- EJ Montgomery and Nick Richards absent from NBC’s top 50 NBA prospects list.
- SEC: Five-star recruit Trendon Watford committed to LSU on Monday afternoon.
- National analyst weighs in on another UK-Duke battle, as well as Jaden McDaniels.
- Jaden McDaniels will discuss commitment plans with high school coach this week.
- UK players EJ Montgomery and Nick Richards face tough NBA draft decisions.
- Elite 2020 recruit Cade Cunningham says contact with UK has heated up (pay).
- Possible UK target Nimari Burnett taking his time with recruitment (pay site).
- Final four: Five-star recruit in the 2020 class has Kentucky among his finalists.
- Slipping away: National analyst puts in a Washington pick for Jaden McDaniels.
- Kentucky target N’Faly Dante named the top player at Nike’s recent session.
- Watch: New video highlights of Kentucky point guard target Sharife Cooper.
- LSU star Naz Reid denies he was paid to play for the Tigers last season.
- National analyst: With another 5-star, the Penny Hardaway experiment is working.
- Parrish: Penny had plenty of critics, but he’s done what he was hired to do.
- Friday update on Jaden McDaniels: Evan Daniels offers his latest thoughts.
- National: Memphis gets another 5-star commit, and overtakes UK for No. 1 spot.
- Crystal Ball: National recruiting expert picking Washington for Jaden McDaniels.
- “He’s a low-key guy”: Jaden McDaniels’ older brother talks about the UK target, his quiet demeanor, and the status of his recruitment with a final decision near.
- National: 4-star players who could fill void created by early entrees to draft.
- Nation’s top 2021 recruit Pat Baldwin earns top offense honor on Nike circuit.
- Mark Story: People are missing main reason to feel good about UK in 2019-20.
- Crystal Ball: Lots of new predictions — some in UK’s favor — for 5-star recruits.
- As letter of intent deadline passes, Jaden McDaniels still mum on college choice.
- National analyst: Jaden McDaniels a “total toss up” between UK and Washington.
- Watch: More highlights of top-ranked UK target Jalen Green from last weekend.
- Video interview with Cam’Ron Fletcher, who still plans to visit Kentucky soon.
- Kansas and UNC in the mix for top 50 recruit who decommitted from Michigan.
- Q&A with Scottie Barnes, who has backed up his top-5 ranking this spring.
- 247Sports: Memphis is becoming a villain on the national recruiting trail.
- Rivals.com: Isaiah Todd and N’Faly Dante were among Nike weekend standouts.
- New predictions: Bad news for UK in latest Duke-Kentucky recruiting battle.
- More from Evan Daniels on why he changed his prediction on Jaden McDaniels.
- Sports Illustrated says Kentucky is still the favorite for Jaden McDaniels.
- National analyst says Kansas is still the ‘school to beat’ for RJ Hampton.
- Five-star recruit Jaden Springer leaves UK off his list (Cats haven’t offered).
- Former Kentucky player Jemarl Baker announces his transfer to Arizona.
- No mention of Kentucky in the latest update on 2020’s Walker Kessler (pay).
- Evan Daniels offers some more insight on the Jaden McDaniels recruitment.
- 2021 perimeter prospect AJ Griffin says UK already making him a priority.
- National: Poor academic scores push UCLA basketball to brink of postseason ban.
- Major change: Another momentum shift in the recruitment of Jaden McDaniels?
- Jaden McDaniels’ high school coach thinks announcement could come Wednesday.
- National analyst expects Kerry Blackshear to be playing pro ball next season.
- Likely UK target Dawson Garcia talks about interest in home-state Minnesota.
- Bill Self had some high praise for UK target Isaiah Todd on his latest visit.
- National analyst on Kentucky-Memphis battle in the rankings and Emoni Bates.
- Weekend highlights of two major UK targets: Sharife Cooper | Cade Cunningham
- Cade Cunningham is planning to have a list of schools sometime soon (pay).
- National: McDonald’s All-American Trendon Watford sets announcement date.
- UK recruiting notes: A new point guard target could be the Cats’ best option; Why did Kahlil Whitney’s ranking drop? Who might be next to get a UK offer?
- Four-star post player Clifford Omoruyi talks about his interest in UK (pay).
- Kentucky is now No. 2 in the early NBC Sports rankings for the 2019-20 season.
- National: Memphis landed a commitment from another top 50 recruit on Monday.
- National: Five schools poised to benefit from John Beilein’s Michigan departure.
- Jalen Green, Cade Cunningham were among Nike standouts this past weekend.
- Watch: Full highlights of UK target Jalen Green from Nike event in Indy.
- National analyst: Ten takeaways from three days at the Nike EYBL.
- New video highlights of Kentucky target Isaiah Todd from this past weekend.
- Jalen Johnson expects to make a decision in the next 1-2 months (pay site).
- Watch: New video highlights of Cade Cunningham, one of 2020’s top recruits.
- NBC Sports: Penny Hardaway is building a monster down in Memphis.
- National: John Beilein is leaving Michigan to coach the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- John Clay: With a late push, John Calipari has Kentucky basketball loaded again.
- Nike EYBL Notebook: Bronny James — son of LeBron — takes center stage.
- New video highlights of Terrence Clarke, who just received an offer from UK.
- Rivals analysts highlight top players at Nike event in Indianapolis (pay).
- Former five-star UK point guard target Derryck Thornton is transferring again.
- Is Jaden McDaniels next?: It’s looking like Kentucky is now in the driver’s seat for the five-star forward, but it’s not over yet. The latest on his recruitment.
- 247Sports: Is Emoni Bates the best high school prospect since LeBron?
- Kentucky is recruiting Bates, but he seems likely to go straight to NBA.
- National: Memphis got a commitment from nation’s No. 2-ranked grad transfer.
- Major UK target Jaden McDaniels ends 2019 cycle as the No. 1 power forward.
- Cade Cunningham should be in the conversation for No. 1 player in 2020 (pay).
- Watch: Some new highlights of major 2020 target Jalen Green from Friday night.
- JUZANG PICKS KENTUCKY: Highly touted scorer commits to the Wildcats; Here’s a look at what it means for next season, with input from national analysts.
- No mention of Kentucky in the latest update on top 10 recruit Greg Brown.
- Video highlights of Jaden Hardy, who is likely to be a UK target for 2021.
- Watch: Evan Daniels talks about what Kentucky is getting with Johnny Juzang.
- Gary Parrish includes Jaden McDaniels under “expected additions” for Kentucky.
- Mailbag: Evan Daniels thinks Kentucky is a “strong leader” for Jaden McDaniels.
- National: Memphis got a commitment from another top 50 recruit on Friday.
- Kahlil Whitney ended up as the No. 1 small forward in the Rivals.com rankings.
- National recruiting analyst grades the early work of several new coaching hires.
- DeCourcy: Trials are over, but confusion is rampant in b-ball corruption scandal.
- Yahoo Sports: Can the NCAA handle the hoops scandal? ‘It’s time to get this right.’
- Watch: New video highlights of Brandon Boston, one of UK’s top 2020 targets.
- National: Purdue landed a commitment from a top-50 prospect Thursday night.
- In-state: Scott County star Michael Moreno committed to EKU on Thursday.
- NBC Sports: Three Kentucky players among top 20 prospects in new mock draft.
- After a rough few months, Kansas could be the winner of the spring and summer.
- Emerging UK target Nimari Burnett has received a Michigan scholarship offer.
- Big commitment coming?: Evan Daniels talks about his Jaden McDaniels pick; Daniels also breaks down UK’s 2019 commitments and who else might be joining.
- Locked On Podcast: Curtis Burch and Ben Roberts talk about McDaniels, Juzang and how they could lead UK to play a different brand of basketball next season.
- Announcement date: Johnny Juzang will reveal his college decision this week.
- First point guard in the 2020 class to get a UK offer has committed to Duke.
- Gary Parrish: Nothing has changed after college basketball’s bribery trials.
- Two defendants convicted Wednesday in latest college basketball corruption trial.
- Christian Dawkins has interesting comments about Sean Miller after the trial.
- New offer: One of the top players in the 2021 class lands an offer from Kentucky.
- National analyst says Kansas leads for RJ Hampton, but don’t count out Kentucky.
- Jerry Stackhouse is rebuilding Vanderbilt, ready to battle Penny & Rick Barnes.
- Ky. high school star David Sloan proud of his unconventional path to Kansas State.
- Final rankings: Where UK’s recruits ended up on Rivals.com’s list for 2019.
- Four-star international recruit Tristan Enaruna has committed to Kansas.
- National: Five-star recruit Trendon Watford is hoping to decide by next week.
- National analyst weighs in on latest rumors regarding UK and Jaden McDaniels.
- Evan Daniels predicts that Kentucky target RJ Hampton will end up at Kansas.
- More from top-5 recruit Jalen Johnson, who recently cut his list to four schools.
- Can Memphis basketball and Penny Hardaway land nation’s top recruiting class?
- SEC news: Tennessee picks up a new 2019 commitment from a European forward.
- SEC: Tom Crean has recruited Georgia basketball into uncharted territory.
- Keeping it real: Jalen Green is the top-ranked target on Kentucky’s 2020 board, and he says he likes what he’s heard from the Wildcats’ coaching staff so far.
- Watch: New video highlights featuring five-star Kentucky target Jaden McDaniels.
- Possible UK target Jalen Suggs might be leaning toward Gonzaga (pay site).
- Evan Daniels breaks down the final 247Sports rankings for 2019 | The full list
- Tyrese Maxey is UK’s lone commitment in the final Rivals top 10 for 2019.
- Kentucky is No. 3 nationally in NBC’s updated rankings for the 2019-20 season.
- Elite Kentucky target Jalen Johnson has cut his recruitment to four schools.
- Vanderbilt got a commitment from the son of former NBA player Kenyon Martin.
- Arizona confirms NCAA investigation into men’s basketball program ‘is underway.’
- Former Kentucky high school star David Sloan has committed to Kansas State.
- Dynamic duo: Sharife Cooper and Brandon Boston are major Kentucky targets; They talk about the latest in recruiting and what they think about the Wildcats.
- It’s official: Five-star recruit Kahlil Whitney signed with Kentucky on Friday.
- Roundtable: Where will RJ Hampton be ranked? Who should be a 2020 priority?
- UK target Sharife Cooper named the top offensive player for first Nike session.
- The question for UK target Jalen Suggs: Basketball or football … or both?
- Could Boogie Ellis and R.J. Hampton end up playing at Memphis together?
- National: Recruits are starting to notice the success at Texas Tech.
- Crystal Ball: New prediction for UK’s earliest point guard target in 2020 class.
- Point guard visit: UK coach checked in with an intriguing prospect on Thursday.
- John Calipari could be getting involved with Memphis shooting guard in 2020.
- National analyst Jerry Meyer reflects on a star-filled weekend on Nike circuit.
- Sports Illustrated: The Way-Too-Early watch list for next year’s NBA Draft.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING