- Herald-Leader Sports Pass: New deal includes all of our stories for $30/year.
- Final five: Top Kentucky target in the class of 2020 narrows his list of schools.
- Duke extended an offer to major Kentucky target Jonathan Kuminga on Tuesday.
- Tyrese Maxey is still trying to get Cade Cunningham to come to Kentucky.
- Watch: Video highlights of UK target Isaiah Todd from last week’s Peach Jam.
- Possible UK target Mady Sissoko talks about some visits that are on the horizon.
- National: Kansas lands a commitment from fast-rising recruit Dajuan Harris.
- National analyst high on N’Faly Dante’s game after his showing at Peach Jam.
- Video interview: Terrence Clarke says UK among schools making him a priority.
- North Carolina is the latest major program to offer UK target Paolo Banchero.
- Peach Jam video: Jalen Green | Scott Barnes | Josh Christopher | Sharife Cooper
- Cade Cunningham could be biggest part of a dream class for Oklahoma State.
- Son of former Ky. high school star Jason Osborne emerging as a top recruit.
- No mention of Kentucky in latest update on 2021 PG Khristian Lander (pay site).
- New prediction: National analyst logs a pick for major UK target N’Faly Dante.
- Possible Kentucky target Lance Ware is fairly new to the game of basketball.
- Watch: Video highlights of 2021 point guard Devin Askew from Nike’s Peach Jam.
- CLASS OF 2021 TARGETS: Check out our new page featuring UK’s 2021 targets with bio information, video highlights and rankings for 16 players in the class.
- Kentucky starting to show a lot more interest in elite 2020 scorer DJ Steward.
- N’Faly Dante still looking at move to 2019 after winning Peach Jam title (pay).
- National analyst’s scouting report on Jonathan Kuminga and Paolo Banchero.
- Jalen Green likes UK, but says he’s not sure where the recent buzz came from.
- Watch: New video highlights of UK target Brandon Boston from Nike Peach Jam.
- Likely UK target Kennedy Chandler says he ‘loved’ Duke growing up (pay site).
- N’Faly Dante wins MVP honors and leads his team to a Nike Peach Jam title.
- Emerging UK target Karim Mane acknowledges he could skip college for NBA.
- Watch: Video highlights of the Jalen Green vs. Josh Christopher showdown.
- Some weekend highlights featuring Chet Holmgren, an early UK target for 2021.
- Juco star from Louisville says UK among the schools that are showing interest.
- No. 1 recruit Jonathan Kuminga says he loves UK — and he could reclassify.
- Duke is the latest to extend an offer to major Kentucky target Paolo Banchero.
- Video interview: UK target Sharife Cooper talks about his game and recruitment.
- Kentucky target N’Faly Dante dominated in the post at Peach Jam on Saturday.
- Watch: Some new video highlights of UK target Jalen Green from the Peach Jam.
- Possible UK target Kennedy Chandler lands an offer from hometown Memphis.
- No mention of Kentucky in latest update on 2020 star Bryce Thompson (pay site).
- Michigan’s Juwan Howard has attention of top prospects. Here’s his challenge.
- Likely Kentucky target Jaden Hardy talks about his interest in Memphis.
- USA Today: Kevin Durant’s injury makes elite recruits more cautious.
- National: Younger brother of Marvin Bagley narrows his list to three schools.
- Notes on major UK targets Jonathan Kuminga, Paolo Banchero and N’Faly Dante.
- Oregon and Louisiana State might still be the two to beat for Dante (pay).
- Paolo Banchero recently landed a UK offer, but he’s still looking for more.
- Five-star point guard Daishen Nix plans to visit UK and several other schools.
- Watch: Video highlights of Patrick Baldwin, one of the best players in 2021.
- Five-star point guard Sharife Cooper is motivated by recent USA Basketball snub.
- Kenny Payne is still staying in touch with 2020 big man Mady Sissoko (pay site).
- 247Sports top performers: Jamal Mashburn Jr. has been on a tear at Peach Jam.
- 2021 star Terrence Clarke says he’s still thinking about a move to 2020 class.
- Cade Cunningham: some schools have dropped contact after brother’s hire.
- College coaches not happy with the NCAA drastically reducing recruiting calendar.
- Pat Forde: Could the timing be right for Billy Donovan’s return to college?
- Top 10 recruit Josh Christopher has great things to say about Kentucky’s program.
- Video interview: Isaiah Todd living in Florida this summer, might switch schools.
- The nation’s top prospects want Penny Hardaway to deliver on the hype.
- Cade Cunningham has been playing to his MVP form at the Peach Jam this week.
- Watch: More video highlights of Jonathan Kuminga from this week’s Peach Jam.
- Highlights of battle between top UK targets Terrence Clarke and Jon Kuminga.
- 2021 star Paolo Banchero says he has good relationship with Tony Barbee (pay).
- Another look at 2020 standout Lance Ware, who could end up as a big UK target.
- Top UK target Brandon Boston isn’t sure about a decision timeline just yet (pay).
- Emerging UK target Karim Mane is hoping to make a decision by November (pay).
- Penny Hardaway confronts risks and rewards of #1 recruiting class at Peach Jam.
- UK is one of three schools prioritizing five-star 2020 power forward Isaiah Todd.
- 2020 point guard Dajuan Harris could be emerging as a major national recruit.
- Kentucky target Scottie Barnes says he’s very close to Michigan’s Juwan Howard.
- Brandon Boston sets UK official visit; Wildcats still in the lead (pay site).
- Five-star 2021 point guard Devin Askew hoping to land an offer from UK (pay).
- Watch: Peach Jam video highlights of possible Kentucky target Josh Christopher.
- More video: Highlights of Sharife Cooper from the first night of Peach Jam.
- Florida makes a big move in the latest 2019-20 preseason rankings from ESPN.
- NBC’s preview of the SEC: Can Florida beat out Kentucky for a league title?
- Still no mention of Kentucky in recruitment of top-10 prospect Greg Brown (pay).
- WHO’S NEXT?: These 2020 recruits could be among the next to land UK offers; Calipari and the coaching staff will watch them closely over the next few weeks.
- Tweet: Brandon Boston will take his official visit to Kentucky later this month.
- NCAA hits NC State with notice of allegations tied to corruption investigation.
- National: Virginia has landed a commitment from top-50 wing Jabri Abdur-Rahim.
- National analyst ranks the top 10 recruits in the country, regardless of class.
- SB Nation: How the Florida Gators won college basketball’s offseason.
- Analyst mailbag: Who will be the Zion/Trae Young-type player in the 2019 class?
- UK target Jonathan Kuminga is No. 1 overall player in new rankings for 2021.
- The full rankings: UK targets Clarke and Banchero also make the top 5.
- Kuminga and Banchero land on 247Sports’ list of superlatives in the 2021 class.
- California bill that would allow athletes to profit from their name advances.
- Tweet: Oregon is the latest to extend an offer to UK target Cam’Ron Fletcher.
- National analyst offers thoughts on Kahlil Whitney and returning UK players.
- Who John Calipari locks in on for 2020 is one of the bigger questions this week.
- 2020 standout Cade Cunningham has been named Nike EYBL player of the year.
- Cade Cunningham and Scottie Barnes lead Team USA to a FIBA World Cup title.
- Analysts: Sharife Cooper, N’Faly Dante could be among next 5-stars to commit.
- Seven programs with boom-or-bust potential in the recruiting class of 2020.
- James Wiseman is still growing, according to Memphis’ official 2019-20 roster.
- Crystal Ball: New Duke picks for one of Kentucky’s top targets in 2020 class.
- UK target Jalen Green has been among most dynamic players at FIBA World Cup.
- ‘He grew up following Kentucky,’ says trainer of the five-star shooting guard.
- Off the board: Major UK target Jalen Johnson commits to Duke, as expected.
- Five more in 2020: A closer look at a quintet of prospects outside the top 10 that Kentucky’s coaches will be keeping a close eye on as the summer continues.
- UK and other blue bloods showing “heavy interest” in 2021 star A.J. Griffin.
- National analyst: UK might not be close to any big commitments for 2020 class.
- Watch: New video highlights for all of Kentucky’s highly touted incoming players.
- Kentucky could still jump into the mix for 2020 power forward Lance Ware.
- Major UK target Jalen Green hearing from UNC and planning recruiting trips.
- New UK offer recipient Paolo Banchero named Nike underclassmen of the year.
- Analyst’s mailbag: Kentucky is still in the driver’s seat for Brandon Boston.
- Are NCAA sanctions against Kevin Ollie a sign of things to come for coaches?
- Cliff Omoruyi’s guardian reiterates that he intends to stay in 2020 class (pay).
- THE STATE OF 2020: A closer look at the top 10 recruits in the class of 2020, where they might be leaning, and Kentucky’s status going into the summer.
- Cade Cunningham talks more about his brother’s new job at Oklahoma State.
- Oregon 247Sports reporter thinks the Ducks lead for N’Faly Dante (pay site).
- What an NBA scout has to say about class of 2022 phenom Emoni Bates.
- Kansas is the latest school to extend an offer to UK target Cam’Ron Fletcher.
- National analyst on the battle for No. 1 in 2020 and recruiting calendar change.
- Makur Maker to headline new high school program based out of Irvine, Calif.
- National analyst thinks UK target Cam’Ron Fletcher could jump to 5-star status.
- Major UK target Jonathan Kuminga leads 2021 standouts at Nike Elite 100 camp.
- 2021 star A.J. Griffin talks Duke, Kentucky and gold-medal winning summer.
- Terrence Clarke continued to excel at the recent Nike Elite 100 camp (pay site).
- National: Duke reaches out to intriguing three-star center recruit in 2020 class.
- National: Capel adjusts recruiting philosophy, says Pitt will produce NBA players.
- Rising star: Son of a former NBA player said he wanted to hear from Kentucky earlier this month, and now UK is in touch. He compares his game to recent Cat.
- UK targets among 2020 recruitments that took surprising turns in June.
- Very early Bracketology has Kentucky as a No. 2 seed for the NCAA Tournament.
- SEC: ‘He knows how to recruit’ — Eric Musselman respected by league peers.
- John Clay: UK fine without Blackshear, but could have been better than fine.
ESSENTIALS: CATS & RECRUITING